Status: I'll update weekly, I've got a lot typed and more written!

Dream

Three

Chapter 3

I was up at 3am for the second night in a row, shaking. This time I decided to text Melon.

From: Bri<3
Hey, babe! Couldn’t fall back asleep, wanted to talk!
Love ya!

I was hoping she would reply, to distract me from that dream I kept having, but at the same time I hoped she wouldn’t so that she got her sleep. She did text back though, and only after a few seconds.

From: Melon<3
What do you wanna talk about? And why couldn’t you get back to sleep?
Love ya too! <3

I smiled, imagining her sleepy voice as she questioned me. God, she had a beautiful voice.
-Flashback-
“Mel?” I said, getting ready to tell her what I’d been feeling lately. “Yeah?” she asked me, smiling that crooked smirk of hers. “U-umm,” I stammered, chickening out, “Do you wanna go to that MCR concert with me this weekend? My mom got me two tickets.” I felt so stupid and cowardly. My mom had gotten me two tickets, but I was supposed to have used the concert to ask her on a date. Oh well, I failed at that... “Of course!” She was bubbling again, and I felt my heart swell. “Cool!” I wanted to ask her out, but I wanted it to be natural, in the moment. My romanticism was going to kill my love life.
-----------------------
We were at the concert, dancing around, and singing along to Helena. The song ended and Gerard was saying something that I completely missed because I was staring at Melanie. The crowd erupted with screams. I heard the next thing he said perfectly. “Ooh, looks like we’ve got a couple in the making up here in the first row! Okay, this one’s for you!” He turned around, and a second later the rest of the band nodded. They started playing Demolition lovers. This was it. The perfect time. Gerard started singing, and I sang with him, but I turned Melanie towards me. I never missed a beat, and sang every word the best I had ever sang before. I even screamed with him. After the song ended, I looked her in the eyes and spoke, my voice shaky, “That’s what I was trying to say Thursday. I love you.” She smiled and pulled me into a kiss, the first of many. I looked up and smiled at Gerard, who was looking at us with a smug look. I mouthed ‘Thank you’ and he nodded, smiling. “What are your names?” He asked us softly. I answered, “Bridget and Melanie.” He nodded again, “Alright, everybody! Let’s hear it for Bridget and Melanie!” The crowd roared, most of them not even knowing why.
-----------------
I blinked, and turned back to my phone. That had been three weeks ago, and Demolition Lovers had been my favorite song ever since.

From: Bri<3
Tell me what you were thinking when I confessed to you, starting with when the song started.

She never really told me, but I hadn’t really ever asked before then. It had been a few minutes and I was getting anxious for an answer, but I knew this one was going to take a little bit. I decided to take a bath before school because it was still only 3:30am and I had a tub in the bathroom attached to my room, but no shower. I had just gotten in the water, when the phone buzzed from the side of the tub. I grabbed it (it was in a Ziplock bag) and read her reply.

From: Melon<3
I was shocked when you turned me and started singing. I wasn’t expecting it at all. And when you told me you love me? My heart exploded in my chest and I was just trying not to scream. I didn’t know how to tell you I love you too, so I thought it would be better to show you. And then you kissed me back! It’s still the happiest moment of my life so far!

I smiled texting her had been a good choice as almost all thoughts of that dream were gone. Almost. There were two that kept bugging me. Whensday looked like Jay, and Melanie looked like Narcissa. I tried to ignore it and texted Melon back.

From: Bri<3
Thanks babe! That makes me feel all good inside! I love you so much! I gotta go, I’m gonna try and sleep some more. I’ll see you in a little bit!

I got all the goop out of my hair, got out of the tub, and lay back down in the bed, thinking about Melon. I got one more text.

From: Melon<3
Kk! Love you too! Sleep well!
I smiled, drifting to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh. It was my alarm clock. 6:30am was too damn early to be waking up. I groaned as I got up, not needing to shower, and headed to my dresser. I thought of Melon as I decided which gauges to put in, what to wear, and how to do my makeup. I ended up with my glow in the dark skull plugs, a BVB tee, black skinnies, glow in the dark skeleton gloves, and my converse. I put charcoal looking eyeliner and some dark red lipstick. I heard a knock on the door as I was throwing my MCR hoodie on. I ran to the door and saw Melanie standing there, cherry red lips, pale as usual, eyeliner, and hair done amazing. I realized that’s what I had forgotten to do. “Shit! My hair!” I pulled her upstairs and did my hair. “Bri, let’s do something different today,” she said, almost pleading. I smiled. “Okay,” I started, “but we have to go to school first,” I leaned closer to her. “At least for first period. I like art.” Melon rolled her eyes. “Okaaayyyy....” she whined, smiling. We ate and got on the bus to go to school. Y’know how I said highschool was hell? Well it was only gonna get worse for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to post more! But it's not really been read much so I haven't bothered...