I Need a Home Sweet Home, to Call My Own

Eleven

I grunted, and climbed out of my bunk. I looked out to the lounge area, and found only Sam awake.
"Morning." He said, realizing that I was walking towards him.
I smiled, not having enough energy to say anything. I sat next to him on the sofa, and pulled my knees up to my chest.
"You sleep okay?" He asked.
I sighed, realizing he was the only one I could talk to at the moment. "Keep a secret?"
He nodded.
"Danny, last night, he said he uh..."
"What did he say Ry?"
"He said he loved me, but he was shitfaced. I know Danny can tell the truth sometimes, EVEN when he IS shitfaced, but I didn;t know if he was or not." I answered.
He kissed the top of my head. "Ry, just ignore it, I'm not sure why he's doing this, but I DO know that he does love you. Maybe like a little sister, or something more, That's something else I don't know.
I sighed. "Can I use your phone?" I asked, too lazy to grab my off the charger, next to my bunk.
He nodded, and handed it to me. I quickly texted Rena.

Ryan: It's Ryan, have you guys talked to your mom yet?

I waited for a reply, and quickly got one after about 30 seconds.
Rena: MY MOM SAID ITS OKAY FOR ME TO TALK TO YOU!!!
I giggled, and typed back.
Ryan: Okay, I need to talk to you, would it be okay if I walked over to your bus?
Rena: Hurry up!
I smiled, and changed into some black Skinny jeans, a neon orange tank top, and a furry Eskimo hat to cover up my horrible looking hair. I hugged Sam, and skipped over to the Cherri Bomb bus. I was gretted with hugs, first by Julia, and Nia, and then Rena.
"Babe, I'm worried. What happened?" She asked.
I sighed. "Danny said he loved me, and I'm not sure if he was lying or not." I answered.
She sighed, and pulled me into an embrace.
"Come on." She grabbed my hand1 and pulled me away from everyone, and pulled me into one of the tightest hugs ever. I layed my head on her shoulder, and as she expected, I began to cry.
"Shh. It's okay. I promise. Everything will be. Okay?" She reassured me.
I smiled, and lifted my head, to face her. "Thank you."
She wiped my tears away from my face, and hugged me once more.
"Well, maybe, if having any relationship with Asking Alexandria is a bad thing. The whole relationship part seems to be killing you. Maybe, you should just, not have a boyfriend, or anything for a while. C;ear your head, you know?" She suggested.
I smiled again. "Maybe I should. Thanks Rena."
She nodded, and we walked back to where we where previously. I had noticed that Sam had replaced where Nia was. He turned around to face me, and looked a little stunned at first, and then took a guess of what had happened, seeing that Rena had her arm hooked with mine.
"Sorry, love." He said.
I shook my head. "It's not your fault." He gave me a small smile, I returned it, and turned to face Rena. "Hey, uhm, do you mind, if I uh, go and talk to Ben for a second?"
She nodded, and said "Good luck!" Before I began to walk back towards the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
For people who are still reading this (Not many, as expected) Thank you! Comment!!