Status: I have ideas for a full story, so let me know what you all think

Passenger

Chapter 13

The white sheets were pulled up and over my head, delicately tucked behind my hair, while I a muscular arm was tucked carefully under my neck, and another draped around my waist.

My head was turned to the side while I stared into a pair of deep brown eyes.
Michael’s nose was touching my own, the hand that was tucked under my neck stroking my cheek slightly, and softly, his finger tips barely grazing my skin, but still giving me goosebumps. From outside the sheets, my ears were met with the soft sound of snoring, the bedroom door was closed- Stella and Herman were on the stair case, but their snores were so loud, they echoed through the entire apartment flooding the bedroom- momentarily killing the mood, and causing the two of us to let out snorts of laughter.

Our eyes continued to meet, as they had been for over an hour. It was close to three in the morning, and a word had not been said, and the two of us were fine with that, just seeping in the silence and the company we shared. I stared into his eyes, spotting spots of hazel-gold, whining softly as he closed them and leaned his head closer towards me, our lips meeting in pure bliss.

His teeth tugged roughly at my bottom lip as I kissed him at the same speed, sighing softly, as his lips wandered away from my own, and down towards my neck, his hand traveling down my waist, and up my shirt. I lifted my neck, to have both his arms wrapped tightly around me, as he rolled on top of me, as lightly as possible. Our lips connecting once more.

My shirt was off, and tugged on Michael’s, struggling for a few moments to remove it, smiling as our bare skin touched, in a different way, for the first time.

The atmosphere wasn’t sexual, it wasn't dirty. It was simple and romantic. But not too an extreme, as we came up from under the sheets, and our kissing and touching continued,as of his hands cupped my chest softly, his other hand wandering down causing my eyes to roll back and take in the lightly lit room, a candle or too, and a bottle of wine from earlier in the evening.

We still didn’t say a word, and that was fine because we both new what we wanted. His hands trailed down my sides, a finger hooking on the line of my underwear, and tugging them down, his lips still to my neck while I placed delicate kisses along his jaw line, my hands tugging down his briefs, until we laid there, both human, both normal.

He laid next to me, while my fogged up mind kissed him roughly, our tongues battling, him always winning but making me feel whole.

He pulled away from the kiss, and stared at me intently, as he slid over my left leg and lay between the, pushing them apart, a hand running up and and my thigh, his other hand at my chest touching delicately, causing chills to run up my sides my nipple growing erect.

Our eyes met and I nodded, eager, scared, and in love.



My legs were hooked on either side of him as he gripped one leg tightly, the other hand connected tightly to mine, resting above the pillow our hands connected, his head falling in the crook of my neck with each movement, and I heard the soft grunts in his throat, that made tug his face to mine, as he bit onto my lip, the two of us running on ecstasy, as he opened his eyes and finally spoke.

“O-open your eyes.” he said urgently and weakly.
I did and stared deep into them, as I felt pressure and tightness from our lower halves.

He pressed inward with one more large movement, before he continued quickly, and the two of us kissed roughly, as he leaned his forehead against mine as I moaned loudly, and kissed me.

“I-I love you.” he said with each movement, as I squealed, “Not just because of this.”

I kissed him tightly keeping his head tugged against mine, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought it was cute, and that dialogue wasn't really needed.

I apologize for the delay in updates, I was moving in to my apartment, and started my second year of University yesterday!

Feed back is always appreciate, and updates should continue at their normal pace