Heaven Help Us Now.

They'll Never Take Me Alive

As we both entered my office, I began to grab all the things that I knew would get confiscated. The throwing knives, the revolver, and all of the other weapons I thought I may need.

“You really leave no place for error, Do you?”
“No, of course not. I never knew when Maroni’s men might come after me. I needed to be ready everywhere. We need to get to my house, so that I can collect the rest of my weapons. Plus I need out of this damn pencil skirt!”
“Whatever you say Dellie Bellie.”

I took one more look around the room, to make sure I was not forgetting anything valuable, and then quickly turned and exited. The Joker following me behind me, close behind me.

You are probably asking yourself why I am being so compliant. Well here’s the thing: I know how The Joker functions. Once there is an idea in his head, he will not let it go. If he wants me, then he will be getting me, through any means necessary. This said, I figured it would just be easier if I went along and actually became part of his team, instead of just being another victim. Not only that but I thought he may have been able to help me find Aleksandr, I thought he could still be alive. I bet any money Maroni had him somewhere.

We traveled quickly through the halls of Arkham. I stole one of the doctor’s coats from the break room, along with a pair of scrubs for the Joker to change into. He needed to draw even less attention to himself. We made it all the way out of Arkham, and into my car. Joker slipped into the passenger side of my yellow Jeep Wrangler, as I threw my bag into the back. I slid into the drivers seat and started the car. “Dance with The Devil” by Breaking Benjamin blared on the radio.

“Strangely Ironic. No?”
“No, it’s just a good song.”

I began to sing the lyrics, slightly annoyed at the situation. I wasn’t afraid of the Joker. Looking back on it now, my reasoning was not very sound as to why I complied. Sometimes I think I was just tired of the monotony of life.

I could feel the Joker’s stare not waver from my form. It was weird knowing a serial killer, was most likely fantasizing about me as I drove. I was beginning to become slightly perturbed.

“Is there something on my face?! What is your issue?”
“Nothing, my Dellie Bellie, your curves are just so delicious. I can’t help it if you are too delectable to not look at. You should really be watching the road.”

I stared at him awestruck. I didn’t even realize this man could still possess any type of lust, besides that for blood. The Joker truly knows no bounds, however I find myself mystified. All I want to know is how it works inside...

That Head of His

God, this woman is gorgeous. I need her. Now. I want to make her pull this jeep over, so I can rip her out and take her now. She is just so frustrating and defiant... And delicious. I don’t understand how this woman can affect me so much… I just want to feel her skin against mine. Feel her hot breath on my neck.. I want to feel every inch of her body.. I slowly reached my hand out, aiming to rest it on her thigh.. I wanted to touch her. Hurt her. Make her bleed. This incredible lust is just too much for me.

I giggled under my breath at my clever rhyme.

I can hardly tell whether this lust is for blood or for sex… Either way, I needed to feel the warmth of her skin…

As soon as my hand made contact the skin of her thigh, I tensed. Unsure of the feeling of complete bliss that overwhelmed me. She stiffened as well. She looked at me with wide eyes, as I tightened my hand and began to dig my nails into her skin.. Thirsting for her blood.. Until she..

Hey Delilah!

Slammed the brakes! I slammed the breaks so hard, his face bounced off the dashboard. Ha! That’s why you wear your seatbelt, dumbass. “WHAT. THE. FUCK!” He screamed and glared at me, as his previously thigh-gripping hand was held his now bleeding nose.

“Don’t you 'What the fuck me'! I should be the one asking that! What do you think you doing? I am not some slut! I don’t just go around jumping in bed with psychopaths! Who do you think I am?! Incredible! You are such a fuckin’ man! Goddamn!”

I continued down the road again, in search of the street I needed to turn down. Reaching it, I made a right. Slowly creeping toward my house, ensuring that nothing was out of the ordinary. I was confident they hadn’t watched the tapes yet at Arkham. Thus meaning I still had time before everyone knew that I had willingly left with the Joker. My entire psyche was under the close eye of Gotham after that. It was a shit ton of “I always knew something was off about her..” or “It was only a matter of time before she snapped. God, people are so fickle, their opinions can be changed so easily, depending on what is the correct thing to say.

Maybe that is part of the reason why I left with the Joker. Maybe I was just so tired of the world and its injustices. I had seen so many people pass through Arkham, who in all honestly didn’t need to be there but they were different. They were different and society didn’t want them, so they were locked away. Forever condemned to live inside a hellhole, just because they had no idea how to fit in. It was sad really. Maybe I just knew that chaos was fair. You see chaos, much like death, makes no exceptions. It will gladly accept all people. I wanted to change the way people wanted to see the world. Perhaps I just needed to live a different life. I don’t really know, in all honesty. The main point is, I willingly left with the Joker, therefore not making me a hostage but an accomplice…

“Hey Delilah..”

I quickly looked to the Joker, breaking out of my trance. Quickly realizing we had just been sitting in the middle of the street for like 10 minutes, the car lazily idling, and my mind completely somewhere else.

“Are we gonna go inside sometime today?”
“Oh.. Umm.. Yeah.. Sorry..”

I pulled the jeep into the driveway, and turned the car off. The Joker was already halfway up the porch by the time I slowly removed myself from the car.

“Where are you going? You can’t get in without me. I have the key.”
“And I have a foot.” With that said, Joker kicked the already hurt front door in.
“Goddamn, That’s the second time this week!”

“Oh I know, Dellie Bellie..” I grimaced at the nickname and then registered what he said, and gave him a quizzical look..

“What do you mean you know? You saw what happened the other night? You knew about what I did to Maroni’s men?”

“I wouldn’t call them men, after that… They were destroyed by a girl. I mean come on... You can’t be that tough Dellie Bellie.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, as I walked passed him into my house. I looked around and quickly began collecting my weapons that were hidden. From the hallway closet I grabbed a duffle bag, well two actually. One for weapons and one for clothes. I began collecting the various knives and handguns from my living, kitchen, bathroom, and closets. Working my way into my room. From there, I collected the weapons and then zipped the bag shut, tossing it to…

The Joker

Goddamn, this girl was serious about being armed. She’s got some spunk… I like that. I licked my lips, as I caught the duffle bag, and stared as her beautiful figure moved throughout the room. I felt a tingle in my gut, as I watched her bend over and pick some things out of a bottom drawer. Her strength is definitely a turn-on, as well as her body, and face.. I needed this girl. I wanted this girl.

There were so many images running through my mind of things I wanted to do to her.

She was not shy at all, she quickly ripped her skirt off of herself, right in front of me. I savored the sight of the claw marks on her thigh, from my hand. I licked my lips again, as I watched her slid on a pair of yoga pants and cover the marks. Disgruntled about the lack of skin. I wanted to see the damage I inflicted upon that delicate ivory skin again. I had it bad for this girl…. Real. Real. Bad…

How unfortunate for my little Dellie Bellie. I then began to laugh, as I caught her confused stare, she rolled her eyes and continued to walk away.. I followed, hell bent, on annoying her… This should be fun..
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was just wondering what you thought about the writing in the Joker's POV... Sometimes I'm feeling it and sometimes I'm not. Also I am very open to suggestions on how to change up my sentence structure. I feel very struck writing in 1st person, because I always want to start the sentence with "I" and just repeat the "I then verb" format.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback!