Heaven Help Us Now.

I'd Pay To See You Frown

I looked over to Joke, as he broke out in a fit of maniacal laughter. This man is going to drive me up a wall.

“Is there something funny?”
“Nope.”

He popped his P… I hate when people pop the P when they speak. The Joker is like a combination of all my biggest pet peeves. I was going to kill him. I could already see it. I glared at him, to which he decided it was necessary to shove me into the wall. He forced his arm against my throat, in a vain attempt to choke me.

“I wouldn’t do that Princess.. You might just ahh.. make me a little angry..” His tongue darted out of his mouth “You have a pretty face, and I wouldn’t want to uhh.. have to cut it up..”

“Well I didn’t want to do this either but it looks like I have too..” With that said, I brought my knee up fast, planting it right in between his legs, at the same time, I gripped his wrist and spun him off me while he was distracted by the pain in his manhood. He fell to his knees, and gazed upon me with a look of absolute hatred.

He was waiting for me to be scared but I wasn’t.

“Listen Darling.. You better learn quick, the scheme of things from here on out. There is a uhh.. pyramid of authoritay! You best learn quickly.. Or else..”

“Or Else what? I’m not afraid of you.. I can handle myse—“ I was stopped as a fist collided with my jaw.

My face moved so abruptly to the side, my hair swung with it, covering my face. I stared at him, making out his smile through my obscured vision. I narrowed my eyes and caught his fist as he swung again, aiming for my ribs.

I recognized the hint of surprise that passed through his eyes, quickly covered by the amusement of the challenge I was presenting before him. I twisted myself gracefully under his arm, so that he right arm was over my shoulder, and my back was to him. He tensed in anticipation as I flipped him over me. He slammed into my floor and began to laugh.

My foot then connected with his ribs.

He reacted quicker than I expected and grabbed my ankle. A look of surprised crossed my face as he turned it so fast I spun and hit the ground, landing directly on my stomach, my hands underneath me. I turned back to look at him. His eyes were aflame with anger. They seemed almost black. He began to rise to his feet, noticing this, I jumped to mine. I raised my fists, poised to strike again if necessary.

He just stood there then, his dark eyes boring into my crystal ones. I watched as his tongue darted out of his mouth quickly, before he broke into a run at me. He yelled with an animalistic intensity, that quite frankly threw my off for a second. His fist connected with my nose causing me to screech in pain, as I bent over on reflex, his fist collided with my stomach. I fell to my knees and he grabbed me by the hair, and pulled my face up so that I could stare in his eyes once again. They were bright with triumph...

“Listen my little Dellie Bellie, here’s what happens when you don’t obey the guy in charge. You end up getting a little uh.. bloody..”

“Really because you’re not looking too hot yourself.”

Before he could even respond to what I had to say. I punched him full force, right in the knee, thus causing it to buckle. With the distraction, I was able to remove my hair from his grip and stand quickly. The quick strike to his knee caused him to become unbalanced so I used that opportunity to make a connection between my knee and his nose. He began to laugh, as I took off running out of my bedroom, in search of my bag of weapons. He stood quickly and began to run after me, growling as if once again angered by my misbehavior...

I couldn’t find the bag anywhere.. The Bastard hid it. God damn. I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I was spun around quickly. I noticed a fist swinging at me full force and I ducked, only to return with an upper cut to his lower jaw. He shoved me away from him, and then began to take slow calculated steps to his right. I began to follow his lead and we were basically circling each other in my living room. It was, as if we were participating in some sick dance. A tango of strength and ability to withstand the pain the other may cause. We faced each other and examined the damage the other had caused. He was slightly leaning to one side, making me believe he was feeling something in his rib cage and there was blood all over his face. It was most likely from his nose and the fact my knee made impact with it seconds before. His eyes held amusement almost. I could see the cogs turning…

In That Man’s Head

I stared down my opponent. Her hair was tousled about, her plump bottom lip was swollen even more and bleeding. I cracked her a good one. She seemed to have a slight limp in the ankle I had twisted earlier and it seemed her nose took a liking to bleeding all over her white V-neck shirt. This was fun! I haven’t had this much fun, since fighting good ole’ Batty Boy. She has a lot of fight in her.

I like that. She is actually worthy of my time and effort, not that I am surprised.

I stared down at her, and she seemed to be looking back at me with an air of surprise. Most likely unable to decipher what I am feeling at this exact moment… I slowly raised my hand to her face, cupping it, as I ran my thumb over the blood coming from the cut on her lip. My hand moved farther up her face, fingers wrapping into soft brown locks.

I sighed and shut my eyes. Just feeling the way, my fingers tangled into her hair. I closed my fist, tightening my grip on her head, and pulled her closer to me. She gasped as her body collided with mine. It was just a small one, one of surprise, not pain… I inhaled deeply and could smell her vanilla shampoo..

“You smell like a cupcake..” She giggled. I tensed at the realization of what I was doing. I quickly shoved her away. The grip on her hair, tightened even more and I threw her to the ground. She landed with a soft , audible “oof”. I gazed upon her.. Upon sweet..

Delilah’s head

This man was going to give me whiplash. One minute we are kicking each others ass and then next, he is snuggling into my head, sniffing my hair.

“You smell like a cupcake.”
I giggled lightly, amused by the fact, he is actually a normal human being.

Suddenly his grasp tightened on my head and he shoved me to the ground. I let out a small "oof"..
What. The. Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this story is going along well...