Status: I'm using a lot of Latin in here, as you can tell, so if I'm getting something wrong, please, tell me, and please, feel free to google what they mean such as 'Mae culpa'

Lacrimosus Requiem

"My life... to describe it, you mean?" Miyako Akiyama asked the fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade.

"Yes, that is typically what is meant by the question 'Describe your way of living'." Lady Tsunade replied.

"Well, to put it quite simply, I live in a Lacrimousus Requiem." Miyako replied.

"Meaning...?" The Hokage asked. This was a special language passed down through her Father's clan to certain members by birthrights. It wasn't a 'Choose which child can speak it' thing. If so... then it's possible she has the other powers, too.

"It's Latin for 'Tearful Rest', Lady Hokage." Miyako replied.

"Very well. If that is truly how you've been living, then you may live with your Uncle as your sister, and Uncle wish." Lady Tsunade said, stamping an official notice to be delivered to her parents, telling them that she was to live with Shikaku and Yoshino Nara.

LAME SUMMARY IS LAME! Anyway, that basically sums it up. Reviews are always welcomed!

Oh, and this will have a LOT of Latin in it, go to google if you don't want to wait to read what the translations are in the authors notes, and have a good day, my fellow writers/readers/lovers of Choji!
  1. Antelogium: A excepit Mutationem
    'Antelogium' means Prologue and 'A excepit Mutationem' means A Welcomed Change.