Status: Hiatus, for a bit

My Way Home Is Through You

Shhh, It'll all Make Sense in the End

I had managed to get a single hit in before I was yanked off of him. That's when I felt something inside break apart. I dropped to the ground as I felt my body rack with sobs. I felt arms wrap around me tightly as all the tears I've held back ran down my face. I accepted them even though I couldn't see who it was.

" I need to find her." another sob “I want my mother back."

I pretty much fell asleep in the arms of whoever held me. I figured it had to be Static because they weren't the same arms that had started to carry me to bed. They also stayed with me while I continued to cry myself to sleep.
......
I woke up with my eyes nearly crusted shut, and the red head next to me. I wanted to be mad but there was no way I could. After all he had comforted me through the night when I finally let it all out. I flipped over and tried to understand why until he spoke.

" Just between you and me, I was the same way after I lost my loved ones."

I bit back the oncoming tears, not ready for a second round of tears.

"I just want to know why it hurts."

"The hurt usually comes when you know their gone." He told me.

"Let's not tell 'em about this conversation."

"Never." he shoved me over for emphasis as he got up and left.

The whole situation left me ten times more confused than before.