Status: Hiatus, for a bit

My Way Home Is Through You

When Girls Become Just Girls Again

I was fuming from the incident between Static and Party Poison. Who the hell does he think he is?
King of the whole damn world. I don't think so. It doesn't work like that. Anyway I plopped down on the cot and pulled out some blank papers and started drawing. When I calmed down I finally looked at my drawing and to my horror it was of me and Party Poison. He had his arm around me pointing ahead as a sunset danced over our faces. I heard a knock and hid the picture as Fun Ghoul walked in.

"Hey, you chill?"

"Uhm, yeah I guess."

"I am sorry Poison is being such an ass. He is just guarded."

"I understand."

I shrugged hoping he would go away as the awkward silence fell. After awhile he got up and left. As soon as he disappeared I pulled out the picture and stared at it for a good while. The more I stared the more I was beginning to see my affections for him. I slinked out and sat by Static.

"I need to talk to you about something." I whispered to her fidgeting with my fingers

"What's up ADH?" She sounded worried

"What do you do when you like a guy?"

She quirked an eyebrow. "Who are you?"

"I'm serious." I shoved her.

"Uhm I don't know. My guess is as good as yours."

We giggled as we sat on the warm steps of the diner watching the guys goof around.

"So who is it?" She inquired

"Don't worry about it." I waved her off.