Status: Hiatus, for a bit

My Way Home Is Through You

Beware the black goo

After we had eaten some food we started walking, searching for the gas station I was told of. The heat bearing down plus my beautiful desert survival clothing made me so comfy.

(Note the sarcasm)

It felt like hours before we finally reached the gas station. It looked rusted and it was going to fall into itself at any given moment.

"Well Static-" I looked over my shoulder "consider this home."

Lu- I mean Static and I got closer which made me realize this gas station was more stable than I thought. I opened the door and got blasted with cool air. I got pushed aside by Static, who had felt the air too I guess. I followed in after her allowing the door to slam shut. She had went straight for the water bottles, while I meandered to the bathroom. I saw the sink and gave a twist. Black goo shot out and got on my shirt by the time I turned it off.

"Fudgenut!" I screamed kicking at it.

Static poked her head in surprised by my outburst.

"What's the matter- Oh." She caught the glimpse of my shirt.

"Grab some of those waters and stash them for later" I told her while I tried getting out the gunk.

Just as she grabbed one we heard the sound of screeching tires. Instinctively we made a mad dash to hide which result with me in a puddle of black goo underneath a car dripping with the stuff. I definitely didn't want to be stuck her, but it looked like that was what exactely was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
X( sorry its so short....