Status: Hiatus, for a bit

My Way Home Is Through You

The Other Side of the Killjoy Mask

Static had tucked herself in while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth with fresh water. As I was finishing up getting ready for bed, putting on my neon pink tank top and powder blue sweat shorts, I thought I heard a noise but quickly dismissed it. Then I heard Static's familiar yelp.

"Static?" I called out only getting total silence back.

"Static this isn't funny." I scolded creaking open the bathroom door.
That’s when I got a ray gun shoved in my face by a red haired guy wearing a yellow mask. I looked behind him and saw Static being held by another guy in a helmet.
"Kobra watch them" the red head commanded as he tossed me over.

I immediately glared at Static who only gave me a sheepish smile.

"I want as much supplies as we can fit in the car." He shouted at the others before turning to us. “What are your names?"

I spoke before Static had the opportunity. “I’m Adrenaline and she's Static. How the hell did you know we were here?"

"I have my sources, girl."

For a good hour or two we watched them cart away all the stuff that took us a year to accumulate.

"Kobra have her put on some pants we’re almost ready to go."

Then the red head thief grabbed my arm and shoved me out the door and into the arms of another of his friends.

“She’s sitting between you two."

Then "Kobra" came out with Static draped over his shoulder and immediately I wanted to scream at the bright green pants she chose. I had to ask when she woke up. I was knocked out of my thoughts as I was shoved into the car by astronaut wannabe. I thought it couldn't get any worse than being kidnapped by the ones who inspired you to escape.