Where Were You When My Walls Came Falling Down?

Shape Up and Shave!

“Enough!” Jeremy shouted standing up walking over to Caleb “Stop being a little bitter guy, she cheated on you; get the fuck over it dude! If you hate her that much then why do you even care what she’s doing? She did a bad thing to you but it was ages ago so let it fucking lie, don’t want to be friends then don’t talk to her but stop making everyone else’s life shit just because you can’t get over it” Jeremy shouted at Caleb.

Jeremy turned away before turning back to Caleb stepping forward getting in his face “Say that again?” he asked “I said fuck off” Caleb snided “Your walking the thinnest line” Jeremy warned before Caleb pushed him backwards “Get lost, this has nothing to do with you” Caleb snapped at him. “I warned you back in Texas” Jeremy snapped at him as Jonathan stood up pulling me into his chest and I pulled away as Vinny grabbed me from him.

I cried into Vinny’s chest “Boys” Vinny stated but they never listened “I couldn’t give a fuck what you did or didn’t say” Caleb shouted at him pushing him again “Don’t push me” Jeremy warned “Or what?” Caleb said pushing him again and with that Jeremy punched him. Within seconds they were both trying to land punches on each other while the others shouted at them to stop.

Vinny let go of me as Kent grabbed Caleb from behind trying to pull him away from Jeremy, Jeremy went to hit him again but Vinny grabbed his arms pulling them behind him. Jeremy struggled against him shouting any curse word he thought at Caleb “McKinnon chill out!” Vinny shouted at him.

“I swear I’ll fucking knock that head off your shoulders!” Jeremy shouted at him as Caleb said something quietly causing Jeremy to break free and punch him again, Caleb shouted out in pain as Jeremy’s fist hit him but this time Jeremy stopped after one punch. “Jeremy!” Vinny shouted grabbing him and he held his hands up “I’m done, but you start talking shit again and I’ll fucking knock you out next time!” Jeremy shouted at Caleb as he held his nose.

Vinny forced Caleb’s hand away before looking back at Jeremy “You broke his nose!” Vinny snapped at him, “Good he should learn to respect a lady and keep his filthy comments about them to himself. Do not talk down on Jess again because I’ll break more than your nose and I’m not joking” Jeremy growled at Caleb “Are we clear?” Jeremy barked and Caleb nodded “Good” Jeremy shouted before turning to face me.

Okay so if I thought he looked like he wanted me dead before that was nothing compared to how he’d been looking at Caleb, he looked like he’d kill anyone who stood in his path right now and his voiced was laced with hatred. He put his hand on the back of my head pushing it into his chest “Don’t you cry over him, he’s not worth it” he soothed his voice softening instantly.

“I’m sorry” I cried and he nodded “I know you are and me too, don’t you pay attention to anything that ginger jackass says because he’s got no fucking manners!” Jeremy snapped so Caleb could hear him. “You can talk to and hang out with whoever you want and nobody is going to stop you okay?” he asked and I nodded against his chest.

He pulled me to look at him and he smiled “Don’t cry your too pretty for tears” he whispered wiping his thumb under my eyes and I shook my head “Yep you are and what I say is law” he joked and I smiled at him “Now my new law is that you keep that on because I don’t want it back” he whispered rolling the ring around on my finger and I looked at him.

“Sure?” I asked and he nodded as Jonathan looked at the floor, “Man I’m not pissed at you and I trust you so don’t go worrying about a thing; you can give her as many cuddles as you want and I won’t even care. I’m not a jealous dick and I trust my fiancée” Jeremy said loudly.

“Fiancée?” Caleb asked his voice conveying the pain he was in “Yeah fiancée” Jeremy barked at him, “Come on” Jeremy said taking my hand in his leading me out the door and back to the bus. “I’m sorry I got pissy this morning, I just hated that you took that ring off” he admitted “No I was a dick, I just wanted to tell Caleb myself because I thought it would somehow make things easier but obviously he still hates me, its not that I care what he thinks of me its just well I don’t want to rock any boat. We were close friends and I guess sometimes I just don’t want to hurt him because I still care about him in that friendly way” I rambled and he smiled.

“You know I trust you don’t you?” he asked and I nodded “I really do, I’m not just talking. I’m not the jealous type so you can cuddle up to Jonathan whenever you want, I know you’ll tell me the truth” he explained as I crawled into my bunk. He pushed me over climbing in with me laying on his side facing me “Sorry I kicked his ass” he stated and I smiled at him “Your mean” I teased and he laughed “I just don’t take people calling names well, he shouldn’t have said them things about you” he admitted.

“What did he say?” I asked and he sighed “Well he called you easy” he stated “Yeah but when you hit him real hard what did he say?” I asked and he linked his fingers through mine “He called you a name” he said quietly, “Yeah but what?” I asked, “Darling can we not?” he asked and I looked at him “Okay he called you a whore, feel better for knowing it because I just feel like punching him again?” he snapped and I looked away from him.

Yeah there was probably no need for the comment to leave his mouth but it was kind of right, I had slept with Jonathan behind his back. “I know what your thinking and your not, that’s the past and its staying in the past. You’re not what he said you are and you need to stop listening to people who call you names like that” he soothed.

“What happened happened and you can’t change it now, you were drunk and Jonathan was out of it as well” he said and I shook my head “I was never honest about it, I wasn’t drunk” I admitted and he looked at me “Well I was but not just drunk, when they tested me I had the same thing in my blood as Jonathan had. She did it to me too” I whispered “What?” he shouted and I glared at him. “So your drink did have something in it?” he asked and I nodded slowly “Why lie?” he asked.

“If I wasn’t drunk I’d have never taken a drink from her so technically I allowed it to happen to me, I just didn’t want the sympathy from people because it was my fault and I don’t want people thinking ‘Aww poor Jess, it must have been awful’ when it was Caleb who really got hurt” I explained. “You can’t just never tell anyone” he stated “I told Jonathan, he deserved the truth from me but it’d make no difference whether I was drunk or drugged either way it happened and I just don’t want people knowing” I admitted.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked “I never told anyone until Superbowl night and I just wanted it to be a secret” I explained and he nodded. “This makes it even less of your fault you know that right? I wish we could just erase that night from history because everything would be easier don’t you think?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Anyway onto happier topics, long or short engagement?” he asked and I shrugged “I think short but its your choice” he offered “Define short?” I asked “Well I was thinking married before I leave” he stated and I looked at him “That’s like not that long away” I replied and he nodded. “I’d just rather know I had a wife while we’re both on the road than a fiancée” he admitted and I nodded.

“Where? I was thinking Florida and because we’re getting married in Florida I’ll pay for your parents to come out to us” he stated “No it’s good I’ll pay for them although I doubt they’ll let me” I admitted “If it’s happening in Florida I’m paying for them to come, I’m making you get married where I want so I’m paying for your family to come, no discussion on that” he stated and I rolled my eyes.

“How are we even going to manage to do all this in that time space?” I asked and he shrugged “Who knows but we’ll do it, Jack isn’t singing though” he said and I laughed “He is because I get to pick singers” I teased and he shook his head. “Before you get bothered by the living together thing I’ve kind of thought it out; we both have our own homes and neither of us want to leave them so I guess we compromise. I’ve literally just moved into my new house so it’s a fresh start and I was thinking we can live there together” he explained.

“That’s not a compromise Jeremy” I stated and he nodded “Let me finish, we live there when I’m at home. When I tour you can go back to living in Baltimore with the guys and it can be like a 2 house system, with you still owning part of the Baltimore house we can go live there whenever we wanted anyway so we get to live in both places meaning we both get what we want” he explained looking happy with his idea.

“That’s pretty clever you know and I guess I could live with that but there’s one thing I never told you; I kind of don’t like Florida” I admitted and his eyes widened “Why?” he asked and I shrugged “Just never been keen on it, everything bad happens to me in Florida; I broke my leg in Florida, we went there on vacation once and my parents had the biggest argument, last tour I went on Alex, Jack and I had a huge argument in Florida and I nearly punched Vinny, Vinny stapled my finger to a wall in Florida, I could go on” I replied.

“Okay I can see why you’d not be keen on the place, but it’s my home and it’ll be our home. I guarantee I can make you love Florida; I mean after all you hated me to start with and I’m pretty sure you like me now” he said smiling and I laughed “Not so sure” I teased and he pushed his hand up the back of my top.

His fingers massaged the skin of my lower back causing goose bumps as I placed my hand on his neck “You thought about shaving recently?” I asked and he laughed “Thought about it and then thought this beard is too fucking sexy to shave off” he stated and I laughed at him. He slid himself further towards me pushing me against the back wall pressing his body against mine, he kissed at my neck before sucking on that one spot and my hand moved to his hair.

He moved up my neck kissing along my jaw before kissing my lips softly, I pushed him onto his back before kissing at his neck grazing my teeth over his skin making him fidget beneath me; his hands ran down my back before resting on my hips. I sucked on the spot near his neck making him dig his fingers into my hips and I smiled to myself before nipping it gently causing him to take a deep breath.

I started to suck on it again causing him to moan and I stopped “Shut up then” I whispered and he shook his head “Not everyone wants to hear you” I teased and he looked at me wide eyed before kissing me his right hand wrapping around my neck holding my head in place, he pushed me over forcing his way on top and I felt him undoing his jeans and I pushed him from the kiss “Really Jeremy?” I asked with a smile and he nodded.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled his top off leaning down to kiss me again, his tongue forced its way into my mouth never letting me even attempt to win any battle for control as I felt his hand push at his own jeans and I heard them hit the back wall of the bunk. He moved to my ear biting it “Get naked,” he whispered and I laughed “You’re oh so romantic McKinnon” I joked and he nodded “You get naked or I get you naked, either way your clothes are coming off. Your choice” he whispered his breath tickling at my skin.

I never moved and he laughed against my neck “Fair enough, I’ll do it” he said his hand grabbing at my top and pulling it up and over my head and throwing it over his shoulder. He kissed down my body until he reached the edge of my jeans and his hands undid them before his fingers hooked under the waistband pulling them off and throwing them with the rest of the clothes.

He moved back to my face and I shook my head “I told you that you were getting naked” he said quietly and I kissed him, I moved to his neck sucking on his soft spot again causing him to moan loudly “Pack it in you 2!” I heard Zack shout. I moved away from Jeremy’s neck but he crashed his lips onto mine pressing his hips against mine causing friction and another loud moan to escape his lips.

“Oi are you 2 listening to me?” Zack asked and I moved my head sideways stopping Jeremy’s kisses “Ignore him, he’ll fuck off when he realises we’re not stopping” he whispered and I looked at him “Come on don’t act like I’m the only one who wants sex right now” he whispered keeping his face mere inches from my own.

I grabbed him kissing him and he smiled into the kiss “Thought so” he whispered before latching onto my neck, he grinded his hips down onto me causing him to moan again. “You make me sick!” Zack shouted storming off the bus “Told you so” Jeremy whispered against my neck I felt his hand travel heavy down my side before snaking into my underwear and he pushed 2 fingers into me making me gasp and arch my back pushing my body against his.

There was a bang followed by voices “Oh no they’re not, I left them to have sex the other day; no way are they having sex again!” Vinny shouted, “That’s what you think!” Jeremy shouted back as he took his hand form me. “No McKinnon your not, stop right now because we’re not going anywhere!” Vinny snapped at him as Alex shouted in disgust.

“Well you’ll just have to stay there and hear us then won’t you!” Jeremy shouted before kissing at my neck and I glared at him, “Fine by me!” Vinny shouted, “No it’s not by me, I’m going!” Alex stated. He placed his hand on my hip kissing me again “Jeremy” I whisper yelled and he rolled his eyes “I’m not going to do anything with them on the bus” he reassured. “No you’re staying and they’re stopping, McKinnon get your sex drive under some form of control you fucking animal! Stop what your doing right now because I’m pulling that curtain back in 10 seconds” Vinny warned.

“Fuck off!” Jeremy shouted, “I’m not even joking!” Vinny stated sounding a lot closer. “If you want to protect your lady’s dignity then I suggest you do so because this curtain is coming back in 10, 9, 8…” Vinny counted down and Jeremy sighed.

“I’m serious! 5, 4 …” Vinny warned “He’s not joking,” I whispered and Jeremy rolled his eyes as he moved from me laying at my side facing me. “Okay we stopped!” Jeremy shouted as Vinny got to one and the curtain opened and Jeremy practically threw himself on top of me. “We fucking stopped there’s no need to open the fucking curtain you dick!” Jeremy snapped at him “What the…Jeremy what’s with the laying on me” I said trying not to laugh under the weight of his body “I’m protecting you obviously” he stated as though I was being stupid.

“From what?” I asked “Them, your in your underwear” he said looking at me “So are you” I stated “Yeah but I’m a guy I can take it,” he argued “But they practically live at mine, its nothing new to them” I replied and he shook his head. “Well I don’t want them seeing you like that, your mine and I’m the only one who should see you this way now fuck off Vegas before I do damage” Jeremy snapped pulling the curtain closed.

“Your adorable” I teased and he rolled off me “I try” he joked as he pulled the blanket over us wrapping his right arm around my waist holding me against him. “You proper hated me didn’t you?” I asked as he pressed his forehead against mine “Nah just really pissed at you, you took your ring off,” he stated “That look you gave me said you hated me” I replied and he laughed quietly “I never hated you, if I hated you would I have gotten in a fight over you?” he asked and I shrugged.

“That was not over me” I said and he raised his eyebrows “That was over you, I was defending you, I think its called being a gentlemen” he replied smiling “No its called being a thug, you broke his nose” I stated “Yeah I know, he called you a name though” he defended and I rolled my eyes.

“I told you he’d cause a scene but you never listened” I bragged and he smiled “I knew you’d say that, I let it go because I thought you’d stand up for yourself but when you cried and he said that about you I really couldn’t just sit there and let him say it” he admitted and I smiled. “Don’t go fighting with him again though,” I asked and he sighed, “I won’t unless he makes me want to” he replied.

“Jeremy don’t” I stated “I won’t, I know you hate that about me but babe I seriously won’t take him talking shit about us; that’s just me though. If I care about something or someone I’ll fight for it,” he said “You’re so cute sometimes and then you go be all ‘Get naked’ and you ruin it,” I teased and he laughed. “You love it,” he whispered kissing me softly and I smiled nodding.

He rubbed his eyes “Tired?” I asked and he nodded “I slept crappy last night, just couldn’t shut my mind off” he mumbled as he closed his eyes and I smiled rolling over and he pulled me back against his body nestling his head in my neck. “I heard what you said to Jonathan, you wished he was me,” he teased and I smiled “I never said that” I lied and he laughed “Sure I misheard” he joked back.

“Go to sleep you unshaven fool” I stated and he laughed sleepily against my neck “You love my beard so shut up” he joked and I laughed as he linked his right hands fingers through mine and I pulled our hands up to my face resting my head on them. It fell quiet and within minutes I felt his breathing slow down, I smiled as every breath tickled at my neck before closing my eyes and falling asleep myself.