Where Were You When My Walls Came Falling Down?

You're Perfection

I sat down and he threw himself down next to me as I turned the TV on “Well I hope your having fun” he snapped at me and I nodded smugly “Yeah, best time of my life thanks” I said sarcastically. “Get me a drink and it’ll be better” I said pushing my luck and he shook his head getting up, the frustration in him showed on every muscle as it tensed but I just smiled at him causing him to get even more pissed at me.

He wasn’t really angry, he was playing the same game I was but it was all about who cracked first; normally it was me who gave in to him but I was content in just trying to beat him. As for the frustration, that was real, he hated not getting things his own way, if something didn’t go the way he wanted he would get frustrated and keep going until he got it right. He was a perfectionist, it wasn’t even about him wanting sex and me not giving him it anymore it was about the fact something wasn’t going his way and that all his plans so far had failed and it wasn’t what he’d wanted.

If I just caved and said I was sorry for not letting him have things his way he’d snap out of it and the whole topic would be dropped but it was far more fun to make him back down first. “Is that your phone?” he asked holding it up “I don’t know let me see” I stated but he just held it at his level and I glared at him standing up.

“Yeah it is” I said going to take it from him and he let it go and I heard it hit the floor “Twat” I snapped at him and he smirked at me, I bent over to get it and felt him move behind me “If I stand up and your stood directly behind me I will actually give you a black eye” I warned and I heard him stifle a laugh. I knew that I’d stand up to see he’d stood right behind me trying to be funny, as I went to stand I felt something cold hit me and I screamed standing up and whipping around to face him.

“Oopps” he said with an empty glass in his hand “I appear to have spilled some of your drink” he stated smugly and I shook my head at him as cold water ran down my back, “You’re a child” I snapped “And your soaking wet” he said and I nodded as I pulled my top off. He looked at my body “Hey McKinnon eyes up” I said and he snapped his head up “You win” he stated and I looked at him “I’m a jerk, I shouldn’t wind you up and make inappropriate jokes, I shouldn’t keep going when you say no and I shouldn’t try my luck with you. You win,” he said and I laughed.

“Seriously you win, no more being a jerk” he stated and I smiled “So what I take my top off and I pretty much get my way?” I asked and he nodded “Yep” he stated as he pulled me into his body. His hands worked up my back as he kissed me “How’s about we go hang out in the back?” I asked and he smiled nodding following me into the back lounge shutting the door.

As soon as the door was shut he pulled me against his body kissing me, I pushed at his shirt and he pulled it off followed by the black top underneath revealing his body. He pushed me against the wall undoing my jeans as I worked at undoing his; he dragged me over to the couch pushing me down before pulling his jeans off followed by mine.

He wrapped my leg around his waist as he kissed at my neck hovering over me, his hands ran all over my body making my skin come out in goose bumps “You know its such a turn on that I can still do that to you” he whispered and I looked at him “Really it is, after 5 months you still do that when I touch you” he whispered kissing at my neck latching onto my soft spot and sucking on it nipping occasionally.

He lowered his body so it was touching my own as he shook his head “Fuck off!” he shouted and I looked at him “There’s someone on the bus” he whispered and I nodded “How can you hear them?” I asked and he smiled “When you tour you learn to pick this sort of thing up, now shut up and kiss me” he ordered and I laughed doing as I was told.

He dug his fingers in at my hips making me gasp before I reached his neck sucking on the right place making him moan, we kept up the kissing as our breathing grew quicker until he ground his hip into mine making our breaths catch in our throat. “I love you,” he whispered before kissing me softly unhooking my bra pulling it off followed by both sets of underwear.

My fingers pulled at his hair as he kissed me again before carefully thrusting into me, he moved at his own speed increasing his speed gradually; my breath grew heavier with every move he made. “Jeremy” I moaned as he dug his fingers into my side “Ssh” he whispered against my neck, I dragged my nails down his back making him moan my name before chewing on his lip.

His movements grew tired and he crashed his lips onto mine as we both climaxed, he carefully rolled onto his side grabbing onto my waist so he didn’t knock me off the couch before catching his breath, there was noise from out front and I realised we were naked “Sweetie however much I just want to lie here with you we really need to get dressed before Barakat comes bounding through them doors” he whispered and I groaned sitting up.

I grabbed my underwear pulling it on as he pulled his boxers back on, I went to pull my jeans on as he grabbed my wrist; he turned me to face him kissing me before letting me go again “That was all” he said and I smiled as I got dressed stealing his plaid shirt and putting it on.

“Take it I’m not getting that back soon” he said and I shook my head as Jack opened the door walking in “Told you!” Jeremy bragged as I laughed and Jack carried on oblivious “Dude they want you, Matt’s going all out for you so please be happy with it?” he asked and Jeremy scratched at his head “I’ll try but I’ve got standards, plus I need to run it buy the boys as well” he said walking to the door grabbing his phone.

“You coming?” he asked “In a bit” I replied and he nodded walking back over kissing me. Jack waited for him to go before smiling at me “You’ll be a McKinnon soon, now I’m still to give him the talk but secretly I love the guy” he admitted and I smiled at him as he sat down pulling me to sit with him.