This Was Never Gonna Be Simple

This is Sean... He's my boyfriend

We woke up the next morning, legs tangled together in the sheets, Ian's arms still wrapped tightly around me. I had no idea what time it was, but judging by the dim light filtering in through the still closed blinds, I'd say it was late morning, maybe early afternoon. As much as I'd have liked to just lie there for another half hour or so, Ian was impatient once again, practically dragging me out of his bed.

When he'd finally gotten me up and awake, he decided that the next step would be breakfast. Call me lazy, but breakfast was in the kitchen, and the kitchen was all the way downstairs. Ugh. I need a fridge in my room. Or Ian's.

Ian slipped downstairs, barely making a sound, while I, on the other hand, walloped down them with the grace of a baby elephant. I'm tired in the mornings, okay?

Aled was already up and bustling about in the kitchen with some mugs when we got there. Damn this family and their ability to be so wide awake in the morning. Ha, family. I'm literally imagining Aled as the mother now, and Shay as the father, and Ian as their wayward child. See, Sean, this is why no one pays attention to you.

"Morning, fellas." Aled grinned at us, cheerful as ever. "Fancy a cup of tea then or?"

Well, Aled, way to sound like an English twat, you Welsh twat (I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I love him really, even if I've only just met him).

"Yes, please," I murmured, trying my best to be polite, despite still wanting to cleave Ian's head off for wakening me this early.

"Who are the other two for?" Ian asked, frowning as he noticed the three mugs beside the kettle.

Aled laughed. "Not slow, are you?" Ian shook his head, much like a child would do. "Josh and Oli are here."

I would have done something, like ask who Josh and Oli were, but I wouldn't be so nosy. Not yet anyway. And even if I did ask, I'd have been cut off by Ian's piercing squeal of glee. Apparently he likes these guys then.

Aled poured the milk in the tea - five mugs there were now - and sidled over to me, without Ian noticing.

"Josh and Oli are just a couple of mates of mine. Ian's particularly fond of them. Probably because Oli tends to tell him all the details about what he and his band are up to. Ian's a big child, in case you haven't noticed," he whispered to keep Ian from hearing, though he laughed near the end.

He hopped up again, then headed towards the living room, presumably where the two guys were sitting, waiting for their tea. What is it with these people and tea? I swear to God, that's all they drink. I followed Aled in anyway, and Ian wasn't far behind me.

"Ee-yan!" the one, who I surprisingly recognised as Oli, called in his unmistakable and fucking gorgeous Sheffield accent, his cheeky grin lighting up his face. Don't ask how I knew it was him. I must've read it in Kerrang! or something, after all, Aled said he was in a band.

"Sykooooooooo," Ian chuckled, flopping down beside the heavily tattooed man.

His enthusiastic welcome pushed the other guy, who I assumed must be Josh, further along the couch, almost shoving him off entirely. He shook his head at them, his dark hair falling into his eyes. He quickly brushed it back with his hand, then turned his attention to me.

Rather than sit and quiz me about who I was and what the fuck I was doing here, he stood up and moved to the other sofa, patting the seat beside him, indicating that I should sit there.

I sat down and smiled at him nervously, afraid he'd take an instant dislike to me. Shockingly, though, he beamed at me and pulled me into a hug, sticking his tongue out at the Oli guy who'd raised his eyebrows.

"Ian has a booooooooyfrieeeend," he sang, his arms still round my shoulders.

I shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to say. Was I Ian's boyfriend? I mean, I know I was, but that was back when... well... before I met him, I guess. We still acted coupley, but were we really an item? Before I had time to doubt myself, though, Ian answered for me.

"Yep," he smiled, glancing at me to check that I didn't mind him telling them. "Guys, uh, this is Sean, and like you said, Josh, he's my boyfriend." He shrank down into his seat as the other two men cooed at him and Oli shoved his arm teasingly.

Although I already knew their names, Josh and Oli introduced themselves properly to me, and we spent most of the afternoon just, well, hanging out with them. I was apprehensive at first, but by the end of the day, I felt like I'd known them a lot longer than just a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised the next chapter would be longer, didn't I? And it is, isn't it? Go me.
Also Fransykes because why not and I hate Louise for making me ship it :c