Sequel: Losing Him Was Blue!
Status: Hey everyone :) I've been editing some chapters to the sequel, so hopefully by Tuesday-wednesday the first chapter will be up :D

Say That You Love Me

Chapter Nine - Tell Me How You Love Me Now

[Emily's POV]

I left the box, flowers and envelope on the porch as I waved goodbye to my condo and climbed in my Jeep at 630 this morning. I strapped myself in my Jeep and headed out to Manhattan,a box of kleenex sitting in the console. I knew I'd be needing them. Layla and Jake were leaving at 10 this morning for their hometowns, where they'd stay for a week and we were supposed to be leaving on the 22nd for a skii trip to Aspen, with Sid, and Geno, but I guess that wont be happening now.

Cobus was meowing beside me, obviously not wanting to be in his carrier and this was a long car ride. Atleast 6 hours. I make that alteast once a month to Sid's place, but I didn't know what to expect when I'd see my Dad again. This was the man who was my hero, my best friend and my heart was still broken over what he did, but now was time to be a big girl.

I pulled up outside of the address my Dad gave me and looked up at the two-story San Francisco Full House styled house in red and white. I steered into a bare parking spot and climbed out, grabbing my purse and Cobus from his carrier. I was shocked when my Dad opened the front door and slowly made his way down the side stairs towards me. He had curly blonde hair, blue eyes and always wore expensive dress shirts, ties and pants. He was wearing a blue shirt, white tie and dark blue pants.

"Emily," He greeted, pulling me into a tight hug. He was over 6 foot tall, probably 6"4 or 6"5. I stood there limp, holding my cat in his carrier. He finally released me. "It's so good to see you, my god, you've gotten so big," Oh god. He could see my belly. I looked down at my oversized white off the shoulder tshirt and dark blue jeans, with my UGGS. I didn't see a pouch or anything, but then again, he had a full view. "I've missed you so much,"

"Ditto," I smiled back. He took my overnight bag and Cobus and lead me up the stairs. I got my phone out of my purse and seen 'Sid Calling' on the display. I ignored it, which would send it to my voicemail. I gripped the device in my hand and stepped inside the house on an expensive rug, inhaling the scent of lavendar air freshener, popuri and cheap french perfume. I took off my UGGs and set them beside the door and followed Dad through the arch way on the left, to see a dark haired girl sitting on the loveseat, reading a book. Oh god.

"Carrie," He spoke her name like she was some kind of goddess. She broke up your marriage, you fucking moron! I set the carrier down on a chair and my purse went behind it. The girl moved her green eyes from the pages of her book and moved them to me standing beside my Dad. She set the book on the table and got up, with grace you would only see in a movie. "Carrie, this is my youngest, Emily,"

"Ohmygod Alex," She cooed, walking up to me brushing her bang out of her eyes. She had pointy cheek bones, thin triangle shaped lips and white teeth, in an odd shape. "She's adorable," Adorable. Really bitch? Really? She looked about 16.

"Hi," I faked sincerity for my fathers sake. I was only here for a couple days anyway and believe me, I'd rather not stay here longer than absolutely necessary. "Nice to meet you," We shook hands and I could feel her french manicure digging into the skin of my hands. Bitch. I may have bitten down disgusting nails, but I squeezed back harder.

"I'll go grab us drinks," He walked off through a swinging door and once he was gone, she released my hand like I was infected with the fucking plague, with the way she wiped her hand off on her skirt.

"Look Emily," She leaned into my face. "Here's how it's going to go down, you are going to have an epiphany and you are going to take your flea bitten mutt with you and go back to wherever it is you came from, because you don't belong here anymore,"

"Excuse me," I laughed, registering everything she said. "Are you fucking stupid? Cobus is a cat, first of all, second of all, bitch, until you are legally old enough to rent a car in America, will you ever tell me what to fucking do! I have a mother for that and you are far from being my fucking mother or step-mother," I backed her up into a wall. "You are obviously only here for my father's money,"

"What's going on in here?" Dad asked, walking back in the room with glasses of wine. Fuck. I'm pregnant. "Emily," He looked directly at me, obviously pinning all this on me.

Carrie turned on an act. "Alex," She whined, walking up to my Dad and kissing his cheek. "I was just telling Emily to take her stuff to the guest room and she freaked, saying I would never be accepted as a part of the family,"

"You are such a liar!" I screamed at her. "Dad, she honestly just told me that I don't belong here anymore,"

"Emily," He held his hand up, leaving Carrie with a smirk on her face. "I don't care what Carrie did, you are going to have to be nice to her, she's my fiancée and I love her,"

"Please Dad, you loved Mom too, and yet you leave her for this," I motioned to Carrie, who immediately got a disgusted look on her face. "What's next Dad? Are you going to leave Carrie for a 10 year old?"

"That's enough Emily," He snapped. "Look, let's just move on and have a nice lunch together," I rolled my eyes. This ought to be interesting. "I'll have Nora take your bags to your room,"

"Dad," I said, walking up towards him. "No offense to Carrie or anything but would you mind if I just did something with you? There's some stuff I really need to talk to you about," Carrie got pissed, taking my Dad's hand in hers. "We haven't talked for almost two years, there's some stuff I need to tell you," He had no idea the stuff I needed to tell him.

"Carrie's part of my life now, whatever you have to say to me, you can say to her too,"

"For god sakes Dad, you sound like those fucking 14 year olds, who don't shit without their boyfriend or girlfriend right there," I snapped. "Dad, this is important and I'd rather not talk in front of the pre-schooler,"

"Shut up, I'm 22," She casually pointed out. "I'm older than you,"

"Wooooo, by three fucking years, calm your shit barbie," I stuck my hand up and turned back to Dad. "Dad, there is some stuff that you need to know about… And I’d rather not talk about it in front of… Carrie,” Her name stung my tongue as I nibbled my inner cheek, trying to rid myself of the foulness of her name.

“Emily,” Dad raised his hand up. “We are all having lunch together; Carrie’s going to be your new step- Mom,”

“Fine!” I shouted, catching both of them off guard. “I am pregnant, and I’m not with the guy anymore, and I have nowhere to go. I am staying with you until tomorrow morning when I am leaving for Sweden. I have no plans for a future or any of that, so there you go,” I put on a big, goonish smile; that was obviously fake. Dads face had to be the best reaction.

He went to open his mouth when Carrie cut him off. “I knew that was why you chose to come here,” She smiled, and turned towards my Dad who was still staring awkwardly at me. “What happened with the guy?” She asked.

“None of your fucking business, barbie,” I moved over to the staircase. “Anyway, call me when lunch is ready,”

There it was. I told my Dad and I still didn’t know how he felt about it. Like he actually had room to talk, three kids and 30 years of marriage for a 22 year old who dressed like a Hooters waitress.
♠ ♠ ♠
WoootWoot! Update <3 Two chaps to go... I have a biiig surprise for you guys coming :) You'll find out in the next update! I maay update tomorrow.

So... I updated yesterday morning and two hours later, my mama called me... my grandfather passed away.

But anyway, comment and subscribe :) I love all of my subscribers and readers! You guys make me want to post more!