Sequel: Losing Him Was Blue!
Status: Hey everyone :) I've been editing some chapters to the sequel, so hopefully by Tuesday-wednesday the first chapter will be up :D

Say That You Love Me

Chapter Eleven - I Will Carry You With Me

Three Months Later

"Emily, let's go," Mom called from the front door. I scrambled around my room, gathering up my stuff for my final doctors appointment. I quickly checked my e-mail, waiting for a confirmation e-mail on a crib I ordered from Stockholm the other day. It had a pure oak wood frame.

I was stunned to see an e-mail from TK sitting in my inbox. What the fuck. I sat down on my floor with it and opened it, finding a video sitting in it. He wrote:

'Em, you need to see this... I filmed him at the bar last night. I can't even believe this myself. Just watch the video" I gulped down a nervous ball in my throat and opened the video.

It was dark for the most part, but I made out Sid walking down the street without a shirt on, in his boxers carrying a bottle of vodka in his hands and singing off-key 'if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands' I kind of chuckled at his singing, realizing that's probably why he's a hockey player and not a singer.

My eyes met the screen again, seeing Sid pass by a couple in a warm embrace outside an outdoor cafe, with the trees around them lit up. I was startled when his singing stopped and he shouted 'NO!' at the couple, making them part and the guy stepping protectively in front of the girl. "Trust me bro, she'll break your heart. It may be all kisses and rainbows and then you'll fall in love with her and before you know it, she's gone and you don't know what you did to make her hate you..." My heart fell into my stomach when he passed the couple and dropped his bottle, letting it smash on the sidewalk where he collapsed and pulled his knees roughly to his chest. "Emily," He whispered, before the camera shut off.

I was awestruck with tears rushing down my face. Why did TK have to send me this? "Emily," Moms voice pulled me out of my stupor. I startled and looked over at her. "What? I've been calling your name for almost ten minutes," She seen the tears on my cheeks and came over, resting her hands on my shoulders. "I know this is hard, believe me, but you've said since you came, it was the best decision," I looked over my shoulder into her blue eyes.

Matt was the only one who looked like our mother, with his blonde hair, blue eyes and upturned nose. Farrah and I resembled our Dad more. Although we all inherited our Mom's curly blonde hair and Dad had strawberry blonde; that was currently in a brush cut.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't really go back now. I was due to have my baby next month and I was already freaking. It was April, so where Sid was, it was the playoffs and I was a flight risk, for being so close to my due date.

I was due on April 17. I wiped my eyes and set my laptops lid down and set it on my bed. "Let's go, Mom," I slipped my purse off my bed and followed my Mom out of my room.

- - - -

"I'll see you soon," I gave an awkward smile to Dr. Hockstrom who waved briefly before I shut the door. All was revealed in there. He let it slip, saying she was looking really good and had a strong heartbeat. Mom set her magazine down and met me at the exit.

I held my stomach when I walked, I felt huge and every eye in the room was on me. Guaranteed, I am only 17, but geez, do they have to stare? "I guess you're getting your granddaughter,"

"Shut up, really?" Mom was beaming. All through Farrahs’ pregnancy, Mom was hoping for a granddaughter and when Carter ended up being a boy, she was happy for her.

I was hoping to have a little girl, but according to Sid, he wanted a boy to teach hockey to, but he wanted a girl too. "Tell me you have names,"

"Yeah," I pushed open the door and stepped outside into the snow. April 6th and there was still snow everywhere, it just snowed last night and is right now. The flakes fell around me as I climbed into my Mom's Equinox and got settled.

I left my Jeep at my Dad's with Cobus and most of my furniture was still there. She gave me a look, demanding I tell her my name choices. "Well, since he says I'm having a little girl... I was thinking Lucia,"

I only wanted Lucia for my girl because Sid had told me he owned a German shepherd from when he was 2, until he was 15, named Lucia and she was practically his best friend and said if he ever had a daughter, he wanted to honor his dog that way by giving his daughter the name Lucia.

It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard. Even though Sid has no clue about her, I still wanted to keep with what he had wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over :D Im not sure how I feel about it being over. But, who wants the sequel?? I posted in the same day, I feel like Iam accomplishing something :)

Also, for Sids dog, I completely made that up, I just liked the name Lucia and wanted a sentimental reason behind it from Sid, and why not a dog? I love dogs!

Comment and subscribe xoxox! Iam so proud of this and so thankful for all my subscribers and the commenters, you guys are all amazing and so dear to me! <3