Sequel: Losing Him Was Blue!
Status: Hey everyone :) I've been editing some chapters to the sequel, so hopefully by Tuesday-wednesday the first chapter will be up :D

Say That You Love Me

Chapter Four [Part Two] - The Truth Is Hiding In Your Eyes

I smiled, wrapping my arms around Sid's neck when I came out of the bathroom, leaving the door open so all the steam would filter out. Cobus jumped up beside Sid on the bed and nuzzled against him.
While Sid and I were in there getting reacquainted, Cobus was whining at the bathroom door. I may have adopted him from a rescue but he acted like he came from royalty.

Cobus; formally named Zeus was found taped to a tree out in this mans backyard, starving, his ribs were poking out as he hadn't eaten in what the vets had told me to be a few weeks.

He had been beaten, burned and had two of his back claws ripped out. Ofcourse, when the vets told me, I freaked and cried and demanded him to be mine and that I would take care of him.

He was skittish when I first brought him home, but after a while he warmed up to me and he's practically been my bestfriend.

When Sid came over the first time, Cobus ran and hid under the couch so you could only see his eyes and after Sid showed he wasn't there to hurt him after he presented Cobus with his cat habitat, Cobus warmed up to him and now when Sid comes, Cobus discards me and he's glued to Sid. He's still very skittish with new people.

I pulled my loose black Ramones tanktop over my head, added light blue jeans and a grey cardigan as I opened up my closet door and pranced out, sliding socks on my feet as I moved into the bathroom to do my makeup.

Sid was still laying on my bed, snooping through his phone with Cobus laying beside him with Sid petting him with his free hand.

I did my foundation, fixed my eye makeup, curled my hair and added hairspray to finish off the look before walking back out and climbing on the bed beside Sid.
"That was epic," I smiled, recalling the adventure in the shower we just took. Sid secured his arm around me, pulling me tightly to him. He smelled like my soap, a lily bliss fragrance mixed with his HugoBoss cologne.

"You know it's good when you feel dirtier coming out than you did going in," Sid smiled, pressing his lips against the top of my head. "Okay, let's go, I'm starving," He grabbed my hand in his and dragged me out the door with Cobus following.
~ ~

"I just told Geno, that the girl is so not his type and he got all pissed," Sid rolled his eyes, shoving the breakfast sausage in between his teeth. I had a carrot muffin and a fruit bowl. Sid got a side of breakfast sausages and pancakes. We were drinking tall glasses of water.

"He just wigged out?" I questioned, breaking off a piece of the muffin. Sid and I walked a block and a half to Pia's River Bistro on 5th and were sitting in a booth at the back having breakfast.

Sid had on a ballcap and brought sunglasses, like mine so we could walk down the street without his fans tripping balls. It was one of those things that annoyed me, but I tolerated because he was who he was.

"Yeah, he said I don't know him and that I should respect his wishes, well, I guess if he wants to date a girl with the IQ of a spoon, than be my guest," Sid rolled his eyes. "Please... I've been best friends/ roomates with him since before that bitch came in this picture," I nibbled on the end of the muffin I had broke off. I knew Sid and Geno were closer than brothers and that it would take alot to make them stop being friends, but I knew if this girl mistreated Geno, than she'd feel Sid's wrath.

"I don't wanna see Geno get hurt, you know, he's such a sweetheart," I smiled, running my bang out of my eyes. I watched Sid dig his phone out of his pocket and put it against his ear.

"Hello..." Sid answered, giving me a look that he didn't know who this was. I listened in while I was still chewing on my muffin. "Oh shit, hey Mom, how are you?" Trina was calling Sid. I knew it. She atleast called him once a day, but Sid refused to answer the phone to me or Trina on game days, last time he answered one of my calls, he took a stick to the face and split his cheek wide open.

He said it's bad luck and will not talk to me on game days unless its texting. "Yeah, I'm having lunch with Emily," He covered the speaker with his hand and looked at me. "Mom says hi and she hopes to see you soon," Sid rolled his eyes. "Mom, look, we're not even living together, why would we have kids? That's just stupid." He took a large bite out of one of his pancakes and the rest of his sentence to his Mother was unintelligable. "Are you high?" He blurted out after he swallowed the pancakes down with a drink from his water. "I'm 23, Iam to young to get married and have kids, right now,"

I was kinda shocked hearing what Sid was saying. He didn't want to have kids or get married yet. "Bye, love you Mom," He hung up and rolled his eyes, shoving his phone back in his pocket. "Can you believe her? She's already pestering us to get married and have kids," He laughed briskly, turning his eyes to his plate to cut his sausage up into smaller pieces.

"That would be awesome to have kids, don't you think?" I smiled, sipping my water. "And get married,"

Sid stared at me awkwardly, before blurting out. "Yeah, but not now. I was hoping not for a while,"

"Wait," I put my hands up. "By awhile, exactly how much time is gonna go by?"

"I don't know, five-six... ten years,"

"Ten years?!" I almost screamed. "Sidney, are you insane? I'll be 28 by then, I definitely don't want to be popping out kids in my thirties,"

"Just how many kids are we talking here?!" He put his hands out on the table. "And for the record, I'll be 33,"

"I don't know, I wanna have a family, so maybe 3-4 kids," I laced my fingers together out on the table. "Or more,"

"Oh my god no! No! No! No!" Sidney bellowed. "I'd have like one, maybe two, and only two if they are fucking twins!" He rubbed his face, obviously being very irritated. "Look, Emily, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I really just wanna focus on my hockey career right now, I have something going good for me and I have you, it's all I really want right now, we're not living together and having a baby would just fuck me up,"

I smiled, taking his hand in mine. "Just don't make me wait ten years," I was completely stunned at this. I've been dating Sidney for a year now and all of a sudden, I find out we have different plans. "Do you have a five year plan?" My Dad always told me to never waste my time with a guy who didn't have a five year plan.

"Hockey," Sid mumbled through chews of another cut up piece of pancake. I dropped my jaw. "What? Do you have one?

"Oh, um..." I itched the back of my head nervously. "I picture myself in five years to be working for a big time magazine, married and have a couple kids..." I moved my eyes nervously to the gift I had for him sitting in my purse. What was this? A few minutes ago, Sid and I were okay and now I feel like we are two different people.

I know they say 'opposites attract' but when they have a different five year plan, what do you do? I want a baby and to get married and all that stuff and he seems like he wants to have a bachelor lifestyle. Is this a sign that we should be done? Oh god no! I can't even believe my mind just thought that up.

"Emily," Sid said my name harshly. I snapped back into reality and looked him over, he was leaning across the table, his face inches from mine. "You just zoned out again,"

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking," I grabbed up my fork and moved the fruit around in my bowl. "Anyway, I got you your gift," I reached down and retrieved the wrapped gift from my purse and slipped it out on the table, being matched with a jewelery box tied with a purple bow. "I can't wait to see your face," I gushed, accepting the jewellery box and waiting as Sid took the box from my hand and shook it.

"What is it?" He asked, pulling the golden bow off before tearing the paper off it. I covered my eyes and when I opened them, he was holding my gift in his hands. I had gotten him one of the best GPS's that money could buy. "Really Emily?"

"I don't want you to get me lost again," I patted his hand, before we both began laughing. Sidney had a GPS in his truck, but we went down a dirt road and the motion of the truck hitting the stones along the way, knocked the GPS off the windsheid and it smashed against the dashboard.

Ever since then, he's been talking about getting a new one, and I thought he definitely needed one when we were going to LA last summer and he got lost, and we ended up in San Diego.

"Open yours," Sidney muttered, reaching across the table and pushed the box towards my elbow. "God, I hope you like it," He quickly covered his eyes. It was in a Tiffany's jewelery box, but I knew it wasn't a ring, because the box was to big, but it wasn't to small either. Hmm... I shook it against my ear as I pulled the bow off of it and opened up the box.

Instantly, tears rolled down my cheeks. He put a picture of him and I on the inside of the box and a small silver locket in the shape of a heart with a yellow diamond heart outline was sitting inside. "It's gorgeous," I commented, pulling it out of the box and clicking it open. A picture of Sid and I were on the left and on the right was a seperate picture of both Cobus and Sid together. "I love it so much," I immediately took off the Heineken bottle cap necklace I've been wearing for a year and replaced it with the locket.

"You really like it?" Sid asked, obviously unsure whether I was faking sincerity. How much did this run him? I know Tiffany's isn't cheap and the fact that the heart outline in the front was entirely yellow diamonds, definitely told me this wasn't a small price. "If you don't, I can take it back and get you something else. But Geno told me you would like a locket, so I thought I'd go for it, but you don't like it," I went to interject when he cut me off. "I knew you'd hate it, it's not that great,"

"Sidney," I laughed, holding the locket in my hands. "I love it, and I love that you put our picture and Cobus in it, it's so special to me," I leaned across the table and pecked his lips lightly. "Thankyou," I wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks. "I only got you that crappy GPS,"

"No it's great, atleast now I wont get lost anymore," He looked over the box. "Shit Em, this is like top of the line fucking GPS, are you serious? God, I can't wait to install this," His eyes lit up while they read the instructions on the box. "Geno is so gonna be jealous of me,"

"Glad I could help," I smiled, drinking from my water glass. He checked the time on his watch and did a double take as his eyes left their sockets.

"Son of a bitch, it's already 1, I got to get to fucking practice," He chugged down the water. "I'm sorry Emily,"

"Oh," I frowned, and then came up with a brilliant idea. "If you wanna go, I can cover this, it's okay,"

"I'll repay you, I promise," Sid leaned across the table and kissed me quickly before running off for the door. I was shocked that Sid actually agreed to letting me pay for lunch.

Usually he objects, but he hated being late for practice or warm-ups, hockey was his life and I respected it and him.

I finished up here and paid the bill before gathering up our stuff and leaving. The walk back to my townhouse was intense because all that was going through my mind was that maybe Sid and I aren't meant for eachother and I ended up breaking out into tears because I couldn't even picture my life without him in it.

I got to my townhouse and curled into a ball on the couch, sobbing into a pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUNN DUNN DUNN! :D what do you think about this? Poor Em. Chapter five probably will be up within the week, I have to edit. I have her Dads name as Alex, in the story but I for some idiotic reason started calling him Eric, so if you see that, just lemme know so I can change it.

Anyway, as usual, comment and subscribe :) xoxoxoxo