Sequel: Losing Him Was Blue!
Status: Hey everyone :) I've been editing some chapters to the sequel, so hopefully by Tuesday-wednesday the first chapter will be up :D

Say That You Love Me

Chapter Five [Part Two] - If I Fall, I'll Take IT All... It Seems So Easy After All

The heavy smell of alcohol and sweat met my nostrils as we all headed into Dappers, a club a block from the arena. It was a pretty upscale and prestigious club.

I clung to Sids hand as he navigated us through the massive crowd of people dancing to a popular Jason Derulo song. Layla trailed behind us, pushing people and hipchecking people out of her way while she casually followed us.

After the game, we all headed back to my house to get changed to head out to the club with some of Sid's teamates. I was definitely going to set up Geno and Layla, if it was the last thing I did. I think they'd just be adorable together. Here I go again, Miss Matchmaker.

I held the top to my strapless creme coloured darling dress up while he lead me through the crowd. There were people everywhere, dancing and talking and I almost had someone spin right into me.

It was very frightening. I was moving with the crowd, but I knew Sid wouldn't just let me go. He had a hold on my hand that was so tight, I didn't think anything would be able to break through it.

Once we were out of the crowd, I sucked in a breath of fresh air and climbed onto the bar stool beside Sid. He changed into a blue button up and jeans.

Layla was wearing a very gothic style puffed out black dress with red tights and black heels. Her hair was still red, straightened and a small black clip held her bangs back.

"Emilyboo," I felt arms snake around my waist and lift me off the chair. I knew that accent, there was no way I'd not recognize it. Once he placed me on the ground, I immediately hugged him the proper way.

"Geno, baby, how are you?" I hugged him tightly. I hadn't seen him about as long as I hadn't seen Sid, and I absolutely loved this boy. Evgeni Malkin was so sweet and had such a good heart, but I felt he let it go to waste by dating airheads.

"I good, Emily," He ruffled my hair with his fist while I laughed and squirmed to get out of his grip. "Sid told me, you bought GPS,"

"That I did, so he wont get either of us lost now," I patted his shoulder and made an attempt at fixing my hair. Sid and Layla were off their chairs and came to stand on either side of me.

"Holy Geno, turn my back for two seconds and already you're trying to take my girl," Sid laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist. His girl? My heart always melted when I heard his voice say that. Like I was always gonna be his...

"No Sid, it not like that. Em and I friends," Geno defended himself, like he honestly thought Sid was serious, which he wasn't. His eyes trailed off and met Layla's impeding stare. "Hi I saw you at game. Beautiful hair,"

"Thankyou," Layla blushed, moving her hair back behind her ears. They looked from me to eachother, like it was my job to introduce them.

"Oh shit, Geno," I took Genos hand in mine. "Geno this is my bestfriend Layla, she is disease-free, and has a shoe shopping addiction," I turned to Layla and smiled. "Layla this is my baby Geno...I don't know if he's disease-free but enjoy," I always called Geno my baby, it was kinda a thing between us and he loved it. Sid didn't care.

"Hi," Layla walked up to him. "I'm uh, Layla.. Geno... wanna get a drink?" She was stuttering over her words. She looked so nervous. Geno abruptly gave in and let her lead him to the bar. I quickly turned around to face Sid and wrapped my arms around his neck while he was watching them sitting at a table talking.

They were adorable. With Geno being such a big guy, and Layla being so skinny and short, they were perfect.

"You think Geno's gonna hurt her?" Sid asked, peeking his head around people to watch their conversation.

"What?" I laughed, turnings Sid's face back to me. "Layla's a big girl, now come on, let's get drinks," I took his hand in mine and we walked to the other bar farther down the wall to give them their privacy.

After we got our beers, Sid and I climbed on the barstools and were having a casual conversation when Sid turned and watched them get up from their chairs and move to the dance floor. Ohymgod, this should be something. Geno can't dance, couldn't to save his own life. Layla on the other hand was an okay dancer, with the right music, but I doubted Jessie J was the right music. She was more of a Lamb of God, Megadeth kind of rager.

"Evgeni is a fucking manwhore," Sid spat out, swirling his beer around in the bottle. "Layla's such a sweetheart, I don't want him to jerk her around. I will beat him down if she gets hurt,"

I put a hand on his thigh for a sign of comfort. "Hon, are you gonna be this bad with our kids?" I laughed, obviously making a joke but when Sid grabbed his beer and stormed off through the crowd, I realized it wasn't a joke anymore to him. I chugged the last morsel of my beer and followed the angry brunette through the crowd.

"Hey good looking," A guy cut out infront of me. I immediately stopped and watched Sid push a guy out of his way and storm into the bathroom. Figures Mr. 210 lbs has no fucking problem getting through a crowd like this. His biceps were massive and he was just a big guy, but for a tiny little shit like me, it was difficult. "Let's dance," He started doing this lame form of hip thrusting, that made him look like such a douche.

I glared viciously in this guys direction. "Here's an idea, why don't you pull your lip over your head and swallow it?" I snapped, pushing him out of my vision and making an attempt to go catch up to Sidney. What was I going to do about him? The same guy popped back up in my direction and placed both his hands on my lower back. Was he seriously touching me?

"Can I help you? Do you wanna get a beat down? My boyfriends like over there," I hated to use the boyfriend card, but this guy was huge and there was no way I could take him down myself and I knew Sid could get Geno and TK in here in a second to beat this buffy down.

"Forget about him, sweetie, you're with the Jayman, let me take care of you," He breathed in my ear. He reeked of cigarettes and Whisky. He held my hips in his hands and started swaying back and forth.

"As tempting as that sounds, I really need to go," I grabbed his wrists and gave them back to him. "Believe me, next time any part of you touches me, you wont be getting it back, am I making myself clear?" I leaned into his face. "Now move,"

"You're fiesty," He let out a sultry growl into my ear. "I like them fiesty,"

"Bitch, listen... why don't you go inflate your date for the evening, I got shit to do alright and none of it involves listening to 10 year old pick up lines," I pushed him roughly out of my way and through the crowd. I knew that wouldn't be the end of him, but atleast next time I'll have Sid or Geno to help me. I was struggling being so small to get out of the crowd, as it was my stupidity not to use the platform to walk around the dance floor.

"Em?" I recognized TK eyeballing me from just outside the bathroom. I was just making my way out of the crowd. He immediately walked over and with one grab, he plucked me out of the crowd like a petal off a tulip. I hugged him as my thanks and leaned on him, trying to catch my breath. You have no fucking clue how hot it is in the crowd when there's like 100 bodies moving together.

It's like sex, but in 100 degree weather. "Shit, dude, why were you in the crowd? I saw Sid go outside like ten minutes ago, I thought you'd be with him or atleast chasing after him,"

"I was in the crowd because I was chasing after Sid, and then I run into fucking casanova and I end up losing Sid," I rolled my eyes, recalling that guy. "Will you seriously stay with me? No offense, you're a big guy, and I'm tiny," I wasn't afraid of the guy, but I was afraid of what he could do to me and how I probably couldn't really defend myself.

"Ofcourse I'll protect my little cupcake," TK cooed, patting me on the head. I stayed close to TK when he headed to the bar for a refill. We were sitting at the bar, slugging back whisky shots. Whisky does shit to me. Now Tequila... well... We have a special relationship.

TK leaned into me, knocking shoulders when the bartender set another shot down on the counter. I picked it up and slugged it back, immediately swallowing it. TK was the kind of person who would take shots, but he always held them in his mouth and then little by little he'd swallow it.

"Hey girl," I noticed a figure in my peripheral. Ohmygod, are you kidding me? I spun on my stool to face the guy from the crowd. "I been looking all ovah for you, was gonna see if you wanted to--" He stopped and I didn't understand why until I seen TK was off his stool and cracking his knuckles behind my chair.

"You wanted to see if she wanted to... what?" TK used a harsher tone to his voice. "Because, you know, I got no problems with you taking her, she's just my best friends girlfriend, and if you think I'm big, get a load of him, 210 lbs of Nova Scotia muscle, not to mention a 225 lb Russian boy, who will probably pound your tiny little head into the ground if he sees you up here, and then there's me. I may not be big, but you even touch a hair on her head and I will severly beat your ass to a pulp," I was shocked at how serious TK was and how he wasn't even flinching when he leaned down to eyelevel with him. In a second, the guy was off his stool and had jumped down into the crowd.

"Holy shit," TK laughed, reclaiming his seat. "You always see that in movies, but you never think it actually works,"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek while wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. "Thankyou so much, TK, I owe you," He awkwardly gave me a hug back, his fingers clinging around my hip. I noticed Sid coming back in through the door, with a beer bottle in his hand and wiping under his eyes. "Do you mind if I... there's Sid..." I watched him walk under the platform where we were, but he didn't come out the other side or go into the crowd.

"I could give two shits, go get him tiger," TK smiled as I got off the chair and he lightly tapped my butt when I walked past him to go down the stairs. I let my gladiators smack the ground of the main floor when I finally got off the last step and seen Sidney leaning up against the wall, peering into the bottle.

"What the hell was that about?" I stormed up to him, as he wet his lips and drank from his bottle. I knew he seen me, he looked right at me. He turned to walk away, but I stuck my hand in his front pocket and turned him back to face me. He didn't look impressed. "What is your deal Sid, first you fight on the ice, which is not you at all, and then you abandon me in the crowd, so some perverted little fucker can hump my leg, yeah, Sid, you're the best boyfriend in the world,"

Instantly his features tightened. "What little fucker? Where is he?"

"TK took care of him and you're not answering my question, what is up with you?" I wasn't even upset, I was starting to get pissed and I knew it, I could hear my Swedish accent. He stayed silent as he peered into his beer bottle. "Sidney, please..."

"You're making this whole fucking thing real, Emily, goddamnit, I can't handle this, okay, I like you, I like you alot, I like you more than I have ever liked a girl in my entire life and this is scaring the shit out of me," He bore a hole into my forhead. "You asked me and I told you. This fucking baby shit, may be cute to you, but it's scary to me and it may make me a pussy, but atleast I'm honest, but Iam fucking terrifed, are you understanding me?!"

"Sidney, I..." I frowned, not knowing what to say. Here it was, the truth from Sid's mouth. Was he drunk? All I smelled was booze on his breath. "Are you drunk?"

"Probably, but don't you change the subject," Sid glared. "You know how I feel now, about this whole baby shit. I've never been through this before, accidentally getting my girlfriend pregnant, but my sister has... well not getting her girlfriend pregnant, but she's probably been with more girls than I have," Sidney was talking about his younger sister Taylor, who was right now in Minnesota at Shattuck St. Marys, a boarding school and athletic club.

She was the goaltender for the hockey club there. She wasn't a whore, atleast what I knew of her, she seemed like such a sweet girl but I guess when she was a little bit younger like 15-16 ish, she chose to whore around and almost got herself pregnant.

Sidney would've flipped his shit if she ended up pregnant, especially because the guys she was having sex with, were absolute assholes and he knew they wouldn't have stuck around.
That was me. I was about 13 when I lost my virginity back in Sweden and from there, it was a vicious cycle, I slept with pretty much any guy at a party, and more than one in one night.

I was sort of into the drug scene and the parties, but it never got bad, like where I needed rehab. When I started dance, it seemed to take all that away from me and set me back down the right path.

"Must you always ignore me?" Sidney whined in my ear. I snapped back and looked to see Sid, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Emily, here Iam bearing my soul to you and you just stare off into space..."

"Iam sorry sweetie," I stroked his shoulder. "I was just thinking about... stuff. What were you saying?" I ran my hair behind my ear.

"That Iam kinda drunk and you're kinda hot and you and I should get out of here and I should let you take advantage of me," He winked obviously thinking he was seducing me.

"Okay, Sid," I knew where this was going. Sid and I would head home, we'd get undressed and he'd pass out. But I would just let this go. He tossed his beer and we left the club, and the second we got out into the fresh air, my lungs took in all they could hold. It was so dark outside, but I wasn't afraid with Sid, even though he was kinda tipsy.

We laced fingers and started the walk home. I didn't even say goodbye to Layla, but I knew she'd figure out where we went. I am going to grill her about Geno soooo bad tomorrow.

A guy walked down the street and caught Sid's eyes. "Heeeeeeey!" Sid slurred, using a seductive tone to his voice. The guy made eye contact with me and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Iam so sorry, my boyfriend is a little drunk," I apologized to the man who was already laughing his ass off when Sid and I got out of his view. Sid's eyes were trailing off. "Sidney, focus," I stopped walking and looked at him. The booze was setting in to him. God, is he ever lucky to have me to take care of him. "Look at me, look at me!" I yelled, watching his head snap in my direction. "Okay, we're going home,"

"You're pretty," Sid gushed, running his hand down my face, stopping at my lips and he began poking my teeth. "Your teeth are huge, they are big and white. I know they are probably fake, but they are still beautiful and they make you look so good," He leaned into my face. "I don't even know how you manage to chew on anything, but you do it and Iam so proud of you,"

"Thankyou," I fought back the laughter as I dragged Sidney down the street like a little kid.

It was the longest night of my life, we stopped every five seconds for Sid to either puke, cry or tell me my teeth are huge or I have a great rack and my ass looks amazing in this dress. It was flattering, but I knew he was drunk.

I had never seen him this drunk before and I knew he'd pay for it in practice tomorrow.

"Okay, Sid... stay here for one second," I motioned to Sid to sit on the porch while I got the spare key out of the flower pot and opened the door. "Let's get you into bed," I turned to see Sid wasn't where I left him and he had decided to run out into the grass and was now laying down.

I turned on the outside light and walked over to him, laying motionless in the grass. "You passed out," I groaned. How the fuck am I going to get him inside the house? I can't lift 210 lbs, and he was probably more because it was pretty much dead weight and I barely cleared 115. He was twice my weight. Fuck me. I straddled his lap and slapped his cheeks.

He began moaning and I felt something move slightly underneath me. "Ohmygod," I blushed, realizing he was ready to go, but wasn't even able to do anything about it. "Sidney, you have a... thing... Sidney," I yelled my loudest, but not to loud as not to wake up the neighbours. "Wake up!" He wasn't going to wake up and I couldn't leave him out here. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and attempted to drag him but that didn't work, he moved a fraction of an inch and that resulted in me ending up on my ass.

I rolled him over onto his stomach and dragged him by his wrists to the sidewalk. "I'm sorry," I apologized when I dragged his stomach across concrete and the side of his face. It was hard as fuck to drag him. "Okay, Iam really sorry about this, and I hope you don't get fucking concussed over it," I had to drag him up a set of stairs.

His head bashed against two of the stairs and before I knew it, he was inside my house and I covered him up with a blanket where he was now laying on my kitchen floor. His face had scratches and his stomach had a massive scratch. I would probably need to explain myself in the morning.

I grabbed a blanket out of the closet and curled up on the couch, hearing his moaning and him rolling over. I wasn't sure about leaving him in the middle of the kitchen floor without a pillow. I ended up dragging him over to the carpet and let him sleep with a pillow under his head and the blanket. I knelt down beside him on the carpet and stroked the side of his head before placing a kiss to his temple and moving to the couch. My poor baby.

- - -
The slight smell of coffee and fruit met my nostrils and brought my eyes open. Before me on the end table was a bowl of various fruit, a cup of coffee and a little red note leaning up against the bowl.

As I registered my surroundings, I found myself laying in my bed with my dress on from last night. What the hell? Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? I sat up in bed and grabbed the note, recognizing Sidneys handwriting. So messy, but so beautiful at the same time.

Good morning :) betcha youre wondering why you're in your bed, huh, well... I woke up this morning with a massive hangover and scratches all over my body, and assumed I passed out and you helped me, so I moved you into your bed and made your breakfast when you wake up.

If the coffee is cold, well... it's supposed to be an iced coffee and if its warm, well... you're welcome!

I'm probably on the plane by the time you get this, so when you get back from your appointment, call me and let me know what's up.
Smell ya later!
xoxox
Sid.

"So sweet," I mumbled into the cup of coffee. It was kind of warm and cold at the same time. What time did he leave at? I wanted to say goodbye to him. Son of a bitch. I grabbed up my laptop off the floor and logged on, bringing up the desktop that I changed to a picture of a shark. The time at the corner said 8:34AM. He couldn't have left more than a half hour ago, with the coffee still warm.

I finished the breakfast he left for me and dragged myself to the shower. I wonder how many of the Penguins club are kicking themself in the ass for drinking that much. I know I saw Gronk hitting on girls in the back, taking shot after shot of Tequila, so he's now probably hoping he didn't do that.

I popped an Advil for my slight headache and done my hair to the best of my ability. I decided to just make a side pony, so I wouldn't have to use any hair tools. Once my makeup and everything was done, I skipped down the stairs into the kitchen, carrying the tray with the note still on it.

Cobus came trotting out of the living room and hopped up on the counter where I was, rinsing the dishes out and putting Sid's note into the recipe box containing all the notes he's left me.

As 9:30 rolled around, I began getting more nervous by the second. I wasn't anticipating what was going to happen, or what I wanted to happen, I wasn't sure what I wanted.

I grabbed my bag and slipped my feet into my UGGS as I locked the door and headed out to my Jeep and called Layla from inside, while I was warming the car up. I started the engine, which turned on the radio and ESPN started.

"...didn't see the game last night at all Joy," I rolled my eyes, knowing they were probably talking about the Buffalo game last night against Pittsburgh. "I heard something interesting happened with Penguins star, Sidney Crosby," Oh fuck me.

"Yes, something interesting did happen, Dan... last night, after the anthmen was over, he skated to the glass where his long-time girlfriend, Emily Miller was sitting and placed a paper from inside his glove against the glass. Noone can confirm what was written on the paper,"

"Damnit Layla,"I grumbled, throwing my phone into the cup holder next to my to-go cup of hot lemon tea. Three fucking calls later and that bitch can't answer her phone. I huffed, knowing I was probably going to do this on my own.

I decided to stop by her place and see if she was just sleeping. I still didn't know what happened between her and Geno last night and I was going to grill her until she told me. I knew Geno would tell me if she didn't.

I parked in the driveway of the Laurier bulding where she was staying and hurried up the stairs to her floor, where I banged on the door.

Heather answered, but kept it shut enough for her head to poke out of. Ten bucks she had a guy in there with her. Her light blonde hair was a complete mess, and makeup was smudged under her green eyes. "Hi Heather," I greeted, trying to see over her head. "Is Layla in there?"

"No. She never came back last night," Heather rolled her eyes. "Didn't even call, I have no idea where she is," She shut the door and locked it. With that, I ran back down the stairs and got back in my car.

I had no choice but to just wing it and go to my doctors all on my own. I was afraid, but I had to know and the suspence was killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I lied :) It's Sunday and I said I'd post on Friday... but anyway, things are really heating up arent they? I bet you are all excited :D Dunn Dunn Dunn. Six will be up... gah, tuesday?
Anyway, comment and subscribe xoxoxo