Sequel: Wings.
Status: i'm baaaaaack

Living with Monsters

Life is Perfect.

“Gabriel! Calm down and eat your food! I’m not going to tell you again!” I yelled up the stairs. I shivered slightly as Renesme and Gabriel ran down the stairs. They were seven now. Renesme is Bella and Edward’s child. I was pleasantly surprised when she turned out just like her father, calm and kind, so much unlike her mother.

“mommy, when is daddy and uncle Eddie gonna be here?” Gabriel asked me, pulling me from my thoughts. I smiled down at him. Emmett had asked me to marry him almost a year ago. The wedding is next week and I couldn’t wait! I made Alice wait to do the wedding because I wanted to feel like a proper fiancé.

“right now! Hey squirt!” Emmett said running into the house. He ruffled Gabriel’s black hair and kissed his forehead. Emmett was a wonderful father. Emmett turned to me and smiled a breath taking smile. “where is Emalia?”

I smiled, Emalia is our daughter. I was always amazed how equally Emmett treated the kids. Even though Gabriel wasn’t his by blood he still treats him with the same pure love he does Emalia. She was a stubborn child, she killed me. literally. Emmett had to bite me to save my life.

“I’m right here daddy.” our little five year old girl came stumbling down the stairs. Her black ringlets tangled and bunched on the side of her face were she had been sleeping. She was small like I am, her face matched mine but the rest was all Emmett. I was thankful that Gabriel and Emalia looked almost identical. I was afraid they would be teased for looking different from one another. I know it sounds silly, but kids are cruel.

“hey baby girl how was your nap?” Emmett bent down and cradled her in his arms. She giggled and snuggled into his chest.

“she had a dream about chickens!” Gabriel laughed. I chuckled at my children and kissed them both on the cheek. That was the cerious thing about them, they could read each others minds. Carlisle says it’s the vampire in them that give them their ablilty. Edward says its amusing listening to them whisper to each other in their minds.

I myself developed an ability when I was turned. I had the power to tell when someone was lying, and what their secret is. unfortunately I can only tell their secrets if they’re reoccupied with it when I am around them. It does wonders with the children. They say I have freaky mom powers.

“you do have freaky mom powers” Edward mumbled. I laughed and walked over to him. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. I missed my big brother. “we were gone for an hour”

“still missed you.” I told him shrugging. He laughed and bumped my shoulder, I bumped his back.

“oh guess what dad!” Renesme said giggling. Edward turned to her and picked her up.

“what?”

“aunty Lia said I could hold her flowers! And me and Emma are gonna be the…the… what do you call it?” Renesme asked. I chuckled.

“flower girl Nessie!” Emalia answered. I giggled at the nickname. Bella had gone bat shit crazy when she found out Jake had nicknamed her that.

“that’s wonderful! Thank you Dahlia.” Edward said. I nodded. Emmett came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso. He kissed me temple.

“EWWWW!!!!!!” all the children said at the same time. I giggled and kissed Emmett on the cheek.

~ 2 weeks later.~

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in my wedding dress it was beautiful and it fit me well. My hair was curled and cascading down my shoulders and back. Alice wrapped a pearl necklace around my neck and hooked it together. I smiled and thanked her.

“mommy! You look so pretty! Daddy says it’s time to go” Gabriel said. he grabbed my hand with with his tiny ones and led me down the hall. We were a beautiful catholic church. We walked to the door and I could hear the music start. I held onto Gabriel’s hand as my father wrapped an arm around me.

“you look beautiful” he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and nodded my thanks. Gabriel and dad opened the doors and we walked down the aisle. Emmett and Emalia waited at the end next to the priest. Emalia looked beautiful in her pink dress, her curly hair shined. Emmett looked dashing in his crisp black suit and pink tie.

We finally made it to the end and dad kissed my cheek and took Gabriel to sit down. Renesme and Emalia stood hand in hand next to Alice and Bella. I really didn’t want Bella to be a braids maid, but at this moment I didn’t care. Behind Emmett stood Edward and Jasper, they smiled at me.

I couldn’t hear the things the priest was saying all I could hear was Emmett telling me he loved me. the priest asked Emmett the age old question… do you take this women as your wife?

“I do” he said. he smiled brightly at me and I matched the expression.

“do you, Dahlia Jasmine Compton, take Emmett as your husband? To treasure for always and eternity?”

“I do”

“you may now kiss your bride” the priest said. Emmett tugged me closer to him and his lips touched mine.

“EWWWW” the kids all said together. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked out at the crowd. The pack was here, Vlad and Aro, Carlisle, my family.

“ Mister and misses Cullen!” the priest announced, everyone cheered. My world was perfect. My family was here, my children and now my husband. Life is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!! i finally figured out the link thing.
i knew i said i would post at least two more but, just had to end it here, it's just so perfect and what i pictured in my head.
okay so carlisle's story will be called 'Wings'. i'll post in as a squeal to this story since it will have Dahlia and everyone in it. check it out yeah?
THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!!!