Sequel: Wings.
Status: i'm baaaaaack

Living with Monsters

Hi Hoe! Hi Hoe! To Italy i go!

“You’re?” Gabriel said trying to grasp what I was telling him. He was standing very close to me, but not touching me. We looked into each other’s eyes.

“Yes. I’m, we’re gonna have a baby” I whispered. He stared at me for a long moment; he slowly put a hand on my abdomen. I watched his eyes for emotions. They held, fear, pride, and love. He smiled at me and picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled and held onto his neck.

“I take it you told him” vlad said popping out of nowhere. Gabriel set me down and looked at vlad.

“You told him first?” he said he wasn’t angry, I think he was just a little disappointed he wasn’t the first to know. I took his hand. “Who else knows?”

“Just vlad and dad. And that’s only cause dad was the one at the doctor with me and he called vlad before I could tell him different” I explained. Gabriel nodded understanding. Vlad turned to him to shake hands. Gabriel grinned and gladly shook his hand.

“Congratulations” vlad said to Gabriel. They stood their grinning at each other.

~~

“Oh my gosh! Congrats!” Charlie said sweeping me into a bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back. That was the thing with Charlie; he was like a second father to me. He watched over me when he could and I was grateful for that.

“Thanks Charlie!” I giggled when he poked my stomach. When you give Charlie the chance he’s not really awkward he’s kind of funny. I wish his own daughter could see that, she gave up on him before she even moved here. I know the sting of being forgotten by family, and I hoped that Charlie didn’t feel that.

“Bells! Get down here” Charlie shouted up the stairs. I flinched. I didn’t want her to know. I didn’t know what she was going to do. I just hope she’s smart enough not to do anything with her chief of police father standing next to me.

“What dad!” she said snidely. I winced, Charlie didn’t seem to notice. She looked at me a rolled her eyes. “I already know. Jacob told me”

“How does he know?” I questioned. Charlie excused himself when someone was at the door. Bella took this time to attack.

“Stupid girl! The pack shares everything” she knows? What the fuck?! I am going to kill Jacob. I was too angry to notice she was talking. “…. Your demon spawn”

“Did you just call my child a demon spawn?” I snarled. I stood up straighter and clinched my fists.

“Yes, I believe I did” she said with a smirk. She went to hit me but I grabbed her wrist and twisted. She made a noise and I let go. She stood and lifted her leg to kick me but I grabbed her foot and pulled so she toppled to the floor.

“Don’t ever disrespect my child again” I hissed in her ear. I heard footsteps and held out my hand. Charlie came into view with Billy and Jacob.

“What happened?” Billy asked. Bella grabbed my hand with a smug look on her face.

“She fell.” I muttered. I gave Billy and Charlie a hug. “I got to go. Dad and Emily are making dinner.” I explained. I glared at Jacob and walked out the door.

~ 3 months later! ~

Vlad, Gabriel and I stood in the air port. I gave dad and Emily hugs, and said our good byes. Even though we’d only be gone a week, I guess that’s a long time to parents. Dad and vlad began whispering to each other so Gabriel grabbed my hand. He was nervous.

“Okay you guys be safe! Vlad, Gabriel, watch her!” dad said in his alpha voice. I laughed lightly. They both said ‘yes sir’ and soon enough we were sitting on the plan. Vlad by the window, Gabriel in middle, and my pregnant self in the aisle seat.

“This is going to be fun” I told myself as I rubbed my belly. I had a little baby bump and it was cute. Gabriel’s hand rested on my belly also as he absent mindly rubbed it. I held in a giggle. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Gabriel’s shoulder and fell asleep as he continued to rub my belly.

I woke up some odd hours later when Gabriel was shaking me lightly. “Honey the plane landed” he whispered in my ear. I groaned and stretched. I heard laughter and I flipped them off.

“There’s just something about a pregnant girl stretching, just damn” I heard a deep voice say. I looked up to see a pale man with shoulder length hair. His face reminded me of a mouse. Great he’s a vampire. Just what I need, another vampire. I saw vlad role his eyes at me.

“Don’t you know it!” I muttered and I slowly got up. The man went to grab my hand but I pulled it away. I saw confusion written on his face. I smirked. “My memories are precious and mine” he looked at me for a long time. Then grinned.

“You are an odd one! Figures you’d have a smart granddaughter, Vladimir.” He used vlad’s full name? I chuckled and earned a glare from vlad.

~~

We stood in the middle of a plaza looking place. Vlad stood next to me in a red robe, and Gabriel on the other same, dressed the same. I stood watching the hooded figures walk past us. I was also wearing the robes but mine were different. Mine were cut at the elbow and the robes fit a little tighter than theirs. Also mine stopped a little before touching the ground unlike theirs who’s bellowed down to the ground. I had a black long sleeve on under so I was warm.
Vlad put up his hood to hide his sparkiling skin. Gabriel fallowed suit but only because it was tradition apparently. I didn’t though, I felt as if I was cut off from the world with the hood up. Something caught my eye and I looked towards it. In an ally a certain bronzed haired vampire was taking off his clothes.

“I’m going to look at something, I’ll be right back” I muttered to the boys. They nodded and contuied to watch the sun. I didn’t quite believe what I was seeing. I’m pretty sure it’s a haliucation.

I made it to just outside the ally. I stopped and looked at Edward. Edward? Edward look at me. I whispered in my mind. He furrowed his brows but didn’t open his eyes. Was I hallucinating? He took at step. I put out my hands to stop him. I pushed him with all my might and managed to get him out of the sun.

I grunted and kicked him in the shin, only to hurt my foot. “Ow, ow, god damn it. You’re not fucking dead!” I shouted at him. He opened his eyes and looked at my angry ones. I was fuming. I had spent time with aro while I was here. I read up on the laws of vampires and I knew this would get Edward killed. So yea I was a little pissed.

“How are you here? And how do you know aro?” Edward asked confused. I glared at him.

“Don’t you fucking dare? You don’t get to question me! You, you!” I saw starting to get light- headed. I put a hand about my baby. “I need to sit down” I sat on a create that was lying around. I took deep breaths. The doctor warned me to be careful with my heart and the baby.

“Baby? Oh. My. God! You’re” Edward paced back and forth and I glared at him.

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys went to Alaska” I muttered. I let the hurt show in my voice. They had no idea what they did.

“Bella died. I couldn’t live on an earth without her.” Edward said. I looked at him like he was stupid. I started laughing.

“You dumb fuck! Bella is nowhere near dead. She may be stupid, but she’s not dead” I laughed. Edward glared at me.

“Jacob told me Charlie was at the funeral. Alice saw her jumping off a cliff!”

“You idiot. Charlie went to Henry’s funeral! He had a heart attack. And she did jump off a cliff but to go cliff diving, it’s a stupid sport. So you’re a dumbass” I explained. Edward just looked at me. I stood up. “Now if you don’t mind. My grandfather is probably pissed that I’m talking to you”

I started walking away when I heard Bella’s annoying voice screaming Edward’s name. I sighed and looked down. Of course they would find her to save him. Beat you to the punch bitch. I sighed and contuied to walk to vlad and Gabriel.

I noticed aro was with them with a sour look on his face. I walked up to them. Aro patted my shoulder. “We need to attend to something. Would you and your husband like to come with us?” He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes. Throughout the whole trip I had to keep explaining that Gabriel and I were not married. He wouldn’t listen.

“sure”
♠ ♠ ♠
i would kill a person if they called my child a demon spawn!
anywho read, comment, subscribe all that good junks.
ENJOY