Sequel: Wings.
Status: i'm baaaaaack

Living with Monsters

back mouthing hot headed vampires.

Gabriel and I fallowed aro and vlad through the marble castle type thing. It was beautiful. I saw a group of tourist fallowed a young blonde woman down the opposite hall. I knew they drank human blood. It was easy to tell. While vlad and the Cullen’s eyes were honey colored theirs were blood red. It scared me to be in this place. But I knew we were safe. Vlad would protect us.

We walked into a giant room with people sitting in chairs. Aro took the biggest chair that was in the center. I didn’t pay too much attention to the other vampires in the room. We wouldn’t be here soon and they all looked hungry. I put a hand over my abdomen protectingly.

I felt a tingly sensation in the base of my skull and turned to glare at the small blonde woman. “Listen squirt. Stop trying, it doesn’t work.” I growled. She glared at me and the tingles grew stronger but only enough to annoy me. “I’m serious”

“Enough. Jane. She is family. Respect” aro said with frustration in his voice. She turned her gaze to Gabriel, who was looking a little nervous.

“Bitch! Stop before I fucking rip your head off!” I snarled. She was messing with my family. Gabriel didn’t seem effected by her power. I smirked at her. He had told me that his mom taught him ways of blocking unwanted powers.

“Jane” vlad growled. He was obviously sick of the woman trying to bring us pain. She rolled her cold red eyes and sat in a chair. I smirked at her and dragged Gabriel to stand by the wall. He let down his hood and put an arm around my shoulder bringing me close to him.

Soon I heard clumsy footsteps and the door swung open to see an angry Edward, a distraught Bella, and Alice, who looked slightly frustrated. I held in a giggle. I missed Alice, she was like my sister. She looked around and her eyes fell on me. Her eyes widened, she slowly walked over to me.

“You’re pregnant!” she whispered loudly. I chuckled and grabbed her hand, I placed it on my baby bump and she smiled at me. Her topaz eyes lighted up as she grinned at me. “Why are you here?”

I looked around and noticed everyone was talking to Edward and Bella. Vlad was probably listening to both of us. I secretly warned him Edward had the same power as he. “Uh, see the blonde vampire, who is obviously snooping in on our convocation?” I whispered. Vlad looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

“Yea?” she answered confused.

“He’s my grandfather. And he took Gabriel and I to Italy to visit” I explained quietly. She looked at me like I had to heads. “It gets weirder, trust me”

“I would’ve guessed you’d get into the supernatural life without us.” She giggled. I smacked her arm lightly. “We miss you, he misses you” I froze and looked at her. My face showing no emotion.

“Shouldn’t have left then.” I muttered. She nodded. “But I’ve missed you too.”

“NO!” I heard Bella scream. I looked at them and noticed Edward on the ground being held by another vampire. I cried out worriedly.

“Don’t hurt him! Please aro don’t hurt him!” I begged aro. Aro and I have become close in through the visit. He was practically brothers with vlad, so he treated me as if I were his niece. He looked at me and his eyes softened.

“On one term, Lia” aro said. He got up and I walked to stand in front of Edward who was now standing. “Let me see inside your head” I knew this was what he was going to say. He was curious about me. He didn’t hide that.

“fine.” I said. I thrusted my hand out and he took it gently.

~ARO’S POV~

I took her hand gently; afraid I would crush her small hand. I felt a small shock as I was sent flying back into her past.
I watched from her eyes her mother and father hugging her. I watched as she and vlad laughed and raced each other. I felt her pain as she watched her father sob over the loss of her mother. I watched her father leave and Dahlia waiting for him to come back. I saw her being attacked by a group of men. Then a blonde vampire saving her, vlad. I watched her life fly past through her eyes.

Then she arrived in forks, she met the Cullen family. I saw the connection between her and Edward. They were practically siblings. I saw her fall in love with Emmett, the one Cullen I have not had the good grace to meet in person yet. I saw their love florish then stomped out when he left. I felt Dahlia’s pain and wondered how she was able to be so happy. I watched as she grew close with the ones in La Push. I felt the joy when she found her father. I felt the fright of the possibility of becoming a wolf.

I took my hand away from her, having seen her entire life. I smiled warmly at her, she weakly smiled back. She had relived her past and it was taking a toll on her. I hugged her, something I never do anymore. I hugged her tight.

“You’re a brave one, eh?” I told her. She rolled her eyes and smirked. I knew how she thought, how she processed things. She was unique. I came to the realization that not even she knew about her odd-ness. She was able to know things, which she shouldn't know. For example: she knew of my power without anyone telling her of it. It was like she got gut feelings and they were always correct.

“Nah, just tough. So, can they be left alone?” she asked. She rubbed her belly as she talked. Something I noticed she did often. She was extremely protective of her child, even before it was born. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

“Yes, they can be left alone. Although, Bella will need to become a vampire. That’s my condition for her knowing.” I told Edward sternly. He looked confused. I knew he saw what I did; I knew he saw how his perfect angel had put his sister in the hospital.

“But Dahlia knows! That Gabriel knows! They should be vampires to!” Bella shouted. Her voice caused a rage inside my gut. I turned to her.

“Little human, do not tell me how to do things!” I hissed. I saw Edwards hands clinch into a fist. I turned to him, fury still in my eyes. “Dahlia has vampire blood in her. Gabriel is family, end of story”

“Fuck aro! You just let out my fucking secret!” dahlia groaned and I realized I had made a mistake. I had forgotten that she only just found out about her ties to vlad. I looked at her apologetically, she only glared.

“Sorry Lia” I said. She just shook her head and walked to Gabriel.

“Fucking vampires think they can jerry Springer my life. It’s not funny shit! God I need to sit down again. Gabriel lets go, I wanna lay down” Dahlia grumbled.

I didn’t understand the reference but Edward, Gabriel, and even vlad did and they laughed. She turned and glared at Edward, telling him something in her mind. She looked at me and waved. She then looked at Jane and flipped her off and stuck out her tongue. Jane growled but didn’t do anything. I chuckled lightly. Dahlia and her family walked out of the wooden doors.

“I will not repeat myself Cullen” I threatened and ran to go eat someone so I could visit with my old friend and his lovely granddaughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
ummmmmm just gonna say ENJOY