Love or Hate?

chapter one.

"Great show, guys!" Matt called out to his friends, smiling at them as they took the short walk back to the hotel. Brian snorted.
"Yeah, every one but shortshit." He spat. Johnny furrowed his brow, hanging his head as he walked next to Jimmy.
"Brian's being an ass..don't listen to him." Jimmy said, lowering his head to meet Johnny's.
"He's been like this for the past week..what's wrong with him lately?" Johnny sighed, kicking a pebble on the sidewalk.
They entered the band's hotel suit, which had four bedrooms and a nice couch that Johnny usually slept on. Brian pushed him out of his way as he opened the fridge, taking out a couple beers.
"Want one?" He asked Johnny, shoving one into his chest.
"Sure!" Johnny reached out to take it and Brian laughed.
"Yeah right. Get your own, shortshit."
"Stop calling me that, asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Johnny folded his arms, staring Brian down. Brian laughed, punching Johnny's arm and pushing past him into the other room. They were alone, as the other band mates had gone to bed. "Answer me!" Johnny demanded.
"You shouldn't even be in this band.." Brian chugged his beer down. "You fuck up all the bass lines..we don't need you."
Johnny rolled his eyes, his hands balled into fists.
"That's what this is about? Me fucking up one bass line? Get over yourself, Mr. Perfect." Johnny yelled, disappearing into Jimmy's room and shutting the door behind him. Jimmy raised his head above the sheets.
"Something wrong, Johnny?" He asked wearily. Tears were building up in Johnny's eyes. He wiped them and sat down on Jimmy's bed, sighing.
"Brian said I shouldn't be in this band because I fucked up one bass line. He's making a huge deal out of it." The words poured out of his mouth. Jimmy sat up, hugging Johnny.
"Sorry, bud..Bri's probably angry 'cuz he knows you're a better musician than him. Just ignore him." Jimmy smiled, pulling out of the hug. Johnny took a deep breath and nodded.
"Thanks Jim..I'd ignore him but he's out on the couch and I kinda sleep there." He muttered.
"You can come sleep with me tonight." Jimmy said, patting the spot beside him.
"Thanks again, Jimmy. I owe you one. I'll be right back." Johnny lifted himself off of Jimmy's bed and bounced out of the room, glaring at Brian as he made his way to the bathroom. He walked in and heard the door shut behind him. His eyes grew wide and a lump formed in his throat as he turned around to meet Brian's angry expression feet away from him. "What do you want, Brian?" He asked through pursed lips.
"I'm sorry." Brian muttered. Johnny was puzzled.
"So you constantly bully me for a week and you think you can just say sorry and I'll automatically forgive you?" There was a moment of silence.
Brian hung his head and slumped against the wall. Johnny was still standing, his arms folded across his chest. "Well..?" He waited for a response.
"I'm sorry." Brian repeated, shaking his head. Johnny sighed and puffed out a breath of air before opening the door.
"Get out." He said simply, pointing to the other room.
"No." Brian refused, kicking the door shut with his foot and standing up. "I'm apologizing. Do you forgive me?" He demanded.
"No. Get out right now."
"Then I'll force you to forgive me." Brian locked the door and pushed Johnny against the wall, locking their lips in a fierce kiss.
After a minute, Johnny pulled away for a breath and pushed his lips against the taller mans lips once more. Brian hunched Johnny's legs around his waist, moving his traveling hands to his lower back. Johnny sighed as Brian pushed his tongue into the other man's mouth. His hands wrapped around Brian's neck. Brian set Johnny down on the floor and they both started stripping their clothes off without saying a word. Brian spun the shower on and dragged Johnny in with him, closing the shower door behind them.
Meanwhile, Jimmy crept out of bed and heard the shower running. He pressed his ear against the door, listening for a moment when he heard some peculiar noses. He chuckled.
"Coulda saw that coming." He said as he made his way back to his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never seen or read a fanfic with the Synohnny pairing. Or maybe I've never bothered looking for one. Anyway - enjoy.