They called him Jeff...

I closed my eyes and.. (five)

"Whatever psycho is doing this - just kill me and put me out of my misery!" I screamed into the silence.
Not the nice, peaceful silence; but the eery, creepy, goosebump silence. I heard a soft tapping coming from inside of the closet. I shook my head through sobs. I'm not going in there again. I'll already need severe therapy to get over this.
If I survive, that is.
Still more silence.

"You know what.." I stuck my hand in my dresser and pulled out a gun. "If you don't do it - I will." I raised it to my head as my breathing got quicker. My heart pumped at an extremely fast rate, and I was sweating. I put my hand on the trigger and pulled it.
"What the..?" I cursed when I noticed that the gun didn't have any bullets in it. "Shit." I took a deep breath and threw the gun at the wall straight across from me. "What is wrong with me?" I cried. That's when I heard the creaking of the wooden floor in the hallway.
"Come and get me. Come slice me open or shoot my brains out. I want it!" I screamed. The creaking stopped and I flung the door open in a mad spur. Nobody. Nothing at all. Just the creepy silence.

I shot into my bed and flicked the lights off. I snuck a knife in there with me incase something happened. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have tried going to sleep. But what was I supposed to do? Wait until whatever freak that was doing this killed me?
I refused to touch or even look at the closet. That was the least of my worries.
I closed my eyes and....