Status: On going. not done

See Through My Eyes

Beginning

No one really knows my name but the name that my mother gave in when I was born, a name that I hate so much. I’m just one of the few in this country that don’t feel right in their own skin. I don’t want to be just me. I want to be someone else as well. My mother, grandma, and grandpa don’t know about me at all, they all think I am a simple girl without a brain in her head. My name is Mia Ying. I’m 18 years old. I graduate high school at the end of this year. I’m from the Tokyo district, in Tokyo Japan. I was brought up as a good little Japanese girl. My dad died. My mom took in my grandma and grandpa. I get my own room thankfully. Our neighbors say that I look just like my dad, brown eyes, long black hair, I wear the typical every day Japanese girl’s school uniform. But in my head I did not want this; I did not want to go to school. I knew that people would make fun of me for being the way I was. I have a dark secret. I have demons in my closet that I want to set them free. No one knows about them. If you want to know my secrets then continue reading. Because I think it will be worth it. welcome to my world, welcome to my life.

“Mia, wake up” my mother shouted.” Its 8:00, and school starts in an hour”. “I’m up” I told my mother. I stretched and got out of bed. I looked around my small room and found my uniform. I sighed and put on clean under garments; I looked at my bra and sighed, but put in on anyways. My small gray pleated skirt and white top with gray tie, with gray jacket made me feel strange, I hated it but dealt with it for all these years. I brushed my long hair and braided it. I looked myself in my mirror and hated what I saw, a too pretty girl with beautiful brown eyes. I frowned. I walked away and down the hall to the kitchen. My mother and grandmother where awake and waiting. It was the beginning of a new school year. I was in my last year of school. I had no friends. I can understand why. I picked up my messenger bag and made sure that what I needed was in it. I found my shoes by the door, I put them on and pushed the door open. I walked onto the street. I walked down the road, two doors down a friend of mine lived. Yuk. He was a good friend. And my only friend, he knows my secret. I can be the real me at his place. But today, we are going back to our own hell. School.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter coming soon!! I hope. if i get time