Status: On going. not done

See Through My Eyes

Wish I could leave my life

I started my walk home. Wishing I had stopped at home when I had the chance, I had to get out of these clothes. I walked inside and shouted that I was home. I took off my shoes at the door and walked up the three stairs that where in the hall, up to the main floor. Our home is one story just to let you all know. I found them all in the living room, talking about something. My mother looked up when I entered the room. “Hi mother” I said and walked out. “Are you alright?” She asked me as I walked away. “Yes, I am fine” I said. I walked into my room and changed out of my school clothes. I found a pair of jeans and put them on. I put on a T shirt and a sweat shirt and took down my hair. I walked out of my room and down the hall. My brother is in collage already. He left a lot of his things behind. And he and Yuk are the only two that know anything about me. But he is not here to talk to. But I knew that he had a phone in his room. I walked in and found it on his desk. I dialed his cellphone number and waited. I waited for about ten minutes. But the voice mail picked up. I sighed and hung up.
I should have known he would not pick up I muttered to myself. If he did then I would be able to tell him about today. And about a problem I have. But none of this happened. So that means that I am on my own. Except that Yuk is on my side, but he can’t be seen with me much. So I have to talk to him when I spend the night next Saturday.
I look at the clock and notice that it is passed my bedtime. So I go back to my room and get ready to go to bed. I find my pajamas where I dropped them this morning. I put them on and decided to go to bed. As I lay there in the dark I start to think about all that has happened. Then I am brought back to reality by someone knocking on my window. I look at it for a moment then walk calmly to it. I look out and see Yuk by the window sill. I open the window and it screeched loudly. “What are you doing here?” I ask him. “Look, we need to talk” he muttered. “Okay then, come in” I said. I opened the window wider and he came through it. “I don’t think we should be friends anymore” he said. “what?..why?” I said. “I had to tell my mom, and she freaked out and she told me to stay away from you from now on.” Yuk said. I was sad and upset. I knew that this ended a six year friendship, all because of one stupid mistake I made by telling him about well…me. “It’s fine. I will be fine. Just get out” I said. I felt tears fall from my face. I knew that I could not keep anything from my mother anymore. I knew that she suspected something. But she did not know what. I made up my mind. I was going to see if she wanted to go for a walk tomorrow. And then I will tell her. If she hates me then well that ends that. If she doesn’t care, that’s good. But I don’t know how she will feel. Oh well. I have to go to bed. School in the morning. I fell asleep thinking about all that has happened over the last few months. Until darkness overcame light, I fell asleep.
I woke up early the next morning and got dressed and out the house before my mother work up. I did not want to be there anymore then I had to. I walked to the book store, which had just opened. I looked around for a bit until I found a good book. I opened it and started reading. “Hey, what are you doing here?” someone said by my ear. I jumped and looked to my right. I saw Yuki there. “Hey, well I am here because I don’t want to be at home or at school. And I wanted to see you again” I muttered the last part under my breath. The other girl sat down beside me, and we started talking. Before long, I realized I missed school all together. It was a good feeling in a way that I decided to ditch just for a day. But I knew that the school would call home and ask why I was not there. I and Yuki where talking about a lot of different things, from school to home lives to siblings, until it changed to sexual orientation. I looked away and did not look at Yuki. She looked at me “What’s wrong Mia?” she said. “Nothing, I just can’t tell you anything right now” I said. “If this makes you feel better, I’m bisexual. And I am looking for someone that will love me.” Yuki said. I looked at her and told her “Thanks, that does make me feel some better, but my problem is identity issues” “Oh Mia, I should not have asked. I’m sorry. But if you want to go out sometime, call me okay?” She said. I smiled and told her okay. “Here, I will walk you home; I bet your mother is worried sick about you” Yuki told me. I packed up my stuff and she and I walked out of the shop. There was a comfortable silence between us, and it was nice, not to worry about anything, until I got home that is. “Thanks for doing this for me.” I said. I was just about to walk into my home when I felt Yuki take hold of my arm and turn me around. I looked at her for a moment and she gave me a hug. “Take care Mia, call if you need anything okay?” Yuki said. “Thanks and I will” I muttered against her shoulder. I walked away from her and into my home.