Llamas in Love!

Chapter 1: The beginning

Phil‘s POV;

“HEEEEEEEEY, HEEEEY BABY. OOH AHH. I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOW IF YOU’LL BE MY GIRL!”
Once again, I was awoke to the sound of Dan’s singing. Every single morning it’s the same! The apartment we share echoes so there’s not a single room you can’t hear it from. I slumped out of bed and made my way to the shower. It was 10am and Dan normally leaves for work at 8. I decided that I’d ask him why he was home after I showered because… well it’d be weird asking him in the shower.
After about twenty minutes I was on my way back to the bedroom, Dan saw me and ran over with a cheesy grin on his face. “Dan what the hell, I’m trying to get changed!” I exclaimed as he followed me to my room. “Yeah I know but I made pancakes and they’re getting cold so you best hurry up.” I looked at him and laughed. “Is that really all you wanted to tell me?” he laughed and looked away… he always looked away when he laughed as though he were embarrassed, I think it’s adorable. “Yeah, I just didn’t want you missing out, pancakes are great!” we both laughed and I threw my Totoro plushie at him as he went to leave the room but he dodged it and ran back to the kitchen.
Damn, I forgot to ask him about work. I slipped into a green checked shirt and a pair of jeans and hopped over the various things laid on my floor. My room was pretty much always a mess which is probably why Dan never comes in here often, he has to have everything perfect!
I got to the kitchen and Dan was sat at the breakfast bar with a chef hat on, waiting for me I assumed. “What’s with the hat?” I chuckled. “Oh you know, thought it would impress Deliah Smith if she turned up at the door and I was cooking pancakes in a chef hat.” He winked at me and sat me down with a plate of pancakes. Damn the way he winks is so sexy! I realized I must have been staring at him as he waved his hand in my face. I blushed and picked up the knife and fork. I didn’t mean to stare!
A few minutes passed as we both devoured our pancakes and I decided to ask him now. “Hey Dan, I forgot to ask earlier but how come you’re not at work? It’s Tuesday isn’t it?” he held his finger up as he had his mouth full. When he could eventually speak he explained how he had woken up late and decided not to go in. “But you never get up late?!” I pointed out. “Yes I know but I had a late night last night” I looked at him, confused. “Why were you up so late?” I asked as I shoved another bit of pancake into my mouth. “It doesn’t matter” he mumbled. I was curious now…

Dan’s POV:

I had made pancakes for Phil and I this morning. I had gotten up at nine which made me late for work but up before Phil so I decided to make breakfast. I heard him getting into the shower at about 10 and he always took roughly twenty minutes which was slightly annoying as the pancakes would get cold!
Once he got out of the bathroom I ran over to him, he looked really confused probably because I had a big grin on my face. “Dan what the hell, I’m trying to get changed!” he screamed in my face. “Yeah I know but I made pancakes and they’re getting cold so you best hurry up.” he laughed at me and we continued our conversation until he hurried away to get changed and I ran back to the kitchen as he launched a Totoro plushie at me.
As I got back to the kitchen I put on my chef hat and sat at the breakfast bar, I wanted to make Phil laugh, his smile was so cute, I could watch it all day. It wasn’t long before Phil walked into the kitchen in his, as expected, checked shirt and jeans whilst chuckling. He questioned my hat and I explained how I wanted to impress Deliah Smith if she came through the door which made him laugh even more. I handed him his pancakes but he just continued staring at me. I waved my hand in his face and he jumped and blushed. My heart skipped a beat when he blushed. It was adorable. He was adorable… perfect, in fact.
He began questioning why I was late up this morning and why I was up for so long last night. I didn’t want to tell him I’d been to see a councillor about my depression. He’d think I was stupid and attention seeking. I put on a brave, happy face every day so he wouldn’t suspect anything but in fact I had began cutting again and I promised Phil I wouldn’t but I just couldn’t help myself, whenever I saw a sharp object my mind would just scream at me until I done it. He can’t find out how pathetic and weak I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry this is pretty sad but I don’t mean to offend or upset anybody. I love Dan and Phil to pieces & I’m not trying to promote self harm or anything like that just so you know. :3 please leave what you think and stuff, I’d love to know your thoughts, good or bad just say it how it is. ^__^ this is my first time ever writing a fic so tell me if I should carry on or just delete my account hahah! Your review things will help me a lot, thank you. :D thanks for reading by the way. (: