Llamas in Love!

Chapter 2: Girls, girls, girls

Phil’s POV

What was Dan hiding? It must have been pretty important… he normally tells me everything!
I decided I would try and find out what Dan was being so secretive about later. “Hey Dan, fancy watching Pokemon for a bit? I brought ‘Arceus and the Jewel of Life’ a few days back, it’s supposed to be really good?” I asked him. He looked up at me but as soon as we made eye contact his eyes dropped straight back to the floor, he knew I was concerned about where he’d been. “Yeah sure, sounds great” he mumbled in reply. “Okay awesome I’ll set it up, go buy some munchies? I’m sure we’ll need them!” He nodded and got up. “Hey Dan, wait a second” He froze in place but didn’t turn around. “It’s pretty cold out, might want a jacket!” He continued walking and mumbled something on the way out without turning around, I didn’t quite hear it properly but it sounded like he was just agreeing, either that or moaning about how it’s always cold and he was going to get a jacket anyway (he likes to be right.)
*BZZZZZT* Damn it. There goes my phone, again! It was Evie asking if I could meet her today… she’d been bugging me to see her for the past week but to be quite honest I just wanted to spend time with Dan so I declined the invitation. I saw him throw on his Drop Dead jacket and heard the keys jangling as he opened the door. Wow, his mood’s really dropped since earlier!

Dan’s POV

“OH AND DON’T FORGET TO GET SOME DRINKS!” I heard Phil shout behind me as I left for the shops. He’s going to question me sooner or later, I just know it!
“Whreeeey, look who’s out of the house for once!” I hard somebody shout behind me. I turned around to be faced with Chris and PJ. Damnit. Just as I thought I was alone, they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. “Hey guys, what’s up?” I decided to at least try and make conversation, don’t get me wrong, I love these guys but with the mood I’m in I don’t fancy speaking. “What’s up with us? What’s up with you?! You’re never out and about… well at least not in the day!” said Chris, they both laughed. I gave them a fake smile and told them about how I’m just going to get some food then going back to watch Pokemon with Phil. “Awesome! We’ll come back with you then! Phil won’t mind, do you?” PJ asked excitedly. “No, no not at all” I smiled at him. This way, if they’re there too, he can’t say anything!
After grabbing some junk food and soda we all headed back to Phil and I’s apartment. “Hey Phil, look what I found on the streets” I joked whilst pointing to Chris and PJ, Chris hit me playfully as Phil laughed. Ouch. He’d hit a recent cut. I flinched but turned it into a laugh so as not to make them worry. Worry? Who am I kidding, they wouldn’t worry about me. Nobody does, I’m a useless waste of space. They probably wouldn’t even care if I walked out of this apartment and never returned aga- I was snapped out of my thoughts by Phil grabbing the bags from my hands. “What are you waiting for, Dan?” he asked. “Nothing, I was just coming” I gave him a weak smile, he frowned at me but didn’t say anything.

~~~~~~

After the movie had finished PJ and Chris crashed at our place. It didn’t bother me that they were here I just wanted to be alone. “ Hey guys, I’m really tired so I’m going to head off to bed, don’t come in my room, okay?” I told them straight. “But it’s only 10pm?” questioned Phil. “I have work tomorrow” I told him bluntly. I work in Starbucks, lame? I know right. It was a good enough job for me though, it got me money and discounts at Starbucks!
As soon as I was alone I reached for my razor blade which I kept hidden at the back of one of my drawers. I dragged it across my skin, covering my wrist in several deep cuts. The blood dripped down my arm. I deserved every bit of pain it gave me. I reached to the tissue box and to my absolute horror, it was empty… “Fuck it. Oh shit.“ I mumbled to myself. The only way to the bathroom was through the lounge and that’s exactly where they all were. I grabbed what I could to make a bandage. I had wrapped my tie around my wrist several times and tied a knot to stop it from falling off. This would have to do until I had access to water or tissue.

Phil’s POV

My phone hadn’t stopped buzzing ever since Dan left the house. Well actually, it’s always buzzing. Constantly I’m receiving text messages from flirtatious girls asking me on dates, obviously I reject them all (not rudely) because my eyes and heart are set on Dan. In reality I know it will probably never happen but it was worth a shot, right? But anyway, back to the main point… Recently I’d been receiving messages from girls I didn’t even know! I don’t know how they’re getting my number but they won’t leave me alone! I had to turn my phone off during Pokemon because it was distracting us all and when I turned it back on I had 9 new messages… all from different girls! 2 of which I didn’t know! I really needed to change my number… even though I have three times. I sighed mentally.
Speaking about Pokemon, all through the movie I’d been glancing at Dan, he’d parted himself noticeably away from the three of us and seemed so distant… I wanted to know what was bothering him, if only I meant as much to him as he does to me!
I was really concerned as to why Dan went to, as he put it, “sleep” so early. He always stays up late when the guys are round, even if he has work the next day. I knew he wasn’t going to sleep. There is definitely something wrong with him, he’s acting so weird.
I told the guys I was going to the toilet but actually I was just worried about Dan. I tiptoed to his bedroom door and silently stood outside of it. I heard him cussing quietly but that didn’t even begin to explain what he was hiding. I let out a sigh and returned to the lounge to find Chris and PJ reading through the messages on my phone. Great! Thanks guys.
“Ooooo, who’s Leda?” teased PJ. “and Evie? She seems a bit keen to see you!” he continued. “Phil, you have like 179 different chicks texting you at once?!” Obviously 179 was an exaggeration but there was a lot of different numbers I’ll admit. “Are they hot?” Chris chimed in. I laughed. “Not in my opinion, no. But they’re not ugly!” Chris and PJ laughed with me. I was trying to have fun but I couldn’t get Dan off my mind. I have to face him soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like all of this chapter that much but whatever, here it is anyways! ^__^ It's like 3am so sorry if the spelling/grammar is bad hahah. (':
Thank you so much for reading! :3 Please comment/rec/sub if you like it and I'll upload the next chapter soon as! :D xo