Llamas in Love!

Chapter 3: Phil finds out the truth!

~*time lapse 1 week*~
Phil's POV:

It's been a week and I've had no luck on finding out Dan's secret. I know I shouldn't be snooping around but hey, who's to know?
"Hey Dan, shall we go out for dinner tonight? I'm bored of pancakes"
"yeah sure, whatever suits you" ... He's been doing this a lot lately as well, doing everything to suit everybody else, not putting his wants and need first. I wonder if this has anything to do with the secret?

~*at le restaurant*~

"wow this place is huge!" I commented as we walked into a big posh restaurant feeling totally out of place.
"I know right? Where do you wanna sit?"
"wherever you do!"
We argued like a couple about finding somewhere to sit and he wouldn't give in so I sulked over to a table near the window.
"excuse me!" I called as the waitress passed our table.
"how can I help?" she asked. We ordered our food and she thanked us whilst walking away.
"aw man I forgot to bring Lion! He'd of loved this place" I joked in attempt to lighten the mood. Dan laughed but he didn't really say much. I wish he did though, I could listen to him talk for hours, his voice is so mesmerizing.
Our food finally arrived and Dan reached out for a fork and that's when I saw it...
Dan's arms were completely littered in red slits! I let out the biggest gasp I could muster and tears threatened to fall. Dan whipped down his sleeves faster than the speed of light but it was too late.
"Dan I... Why... When? WHAT THE HELL DAN!" I broke right there. Tears fell from my eyes as I slipped to my knees. Right in the middle of some fancy restaurant I was sobbing on the floor but I didn't even care Dan was way more important than my reputation here right now.

Dan's POV;

Shit! This wasn't how I had planned on telling him! What should I say? It was a cat? I fell over? I slipped with the knife? No, you could tell they were self inflicted.
Phil broke down in front of me. I brought him to this. I've upset him. The most important person in my life and I've upset him. I'm such a horrible person, I started crying with him. I'm so stupid.
"p-phil... I-I'm so... Sorry. I didn't mean to tell you like this" I let out between sobs.
"Dan we have to go" he grabbed my hand and ran to the exit.

~*at le house*~

"Dan please. Stop. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, if you ever need somebody to speak to I will always be here okay? I can't stand to see somebody as beautiful and perfect as you to be hurt, you don't deserve it. I love you, Daniel Howell and I can't tell you enough how much you mean to me."
He looked at into eyes, begging for an answer. "I love you too phil... Like you'll never understand" I mumbled.
"Dan?"
"I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY?"
He jumped back in shock at my change in tone. I can't stand this, I'm upsetting him even more I know it. I stood up to walk away and he followed. My hand was grabbed and my body spun around. The distance between me and Phil was closed and my back pressed against the wall with Phil's weight pushed onto me. It took me a while to realize his lips were pressed against mine...
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so much more than sorry for not updating in so long! I've had a lot to do but I promise I'll update more regularly! c:
But yeah, here's a chapter... is this the beginning of Phan? ^__^
xoxo