Status: In progress

My Only One

We have our ways. Don’t question it.

~Megan~
The last week of school was absolutely insane. All I heard was people talking about All Time Low going on tour with Paramore. I think we all understand that All Time Low is touring with Paramore so please shut up already. I counted eight people that came up to me and asked me about it. I was so sick of tour already and it hadn’t even started yet.

It was only Monday and I was walking into my favorite class: lunch. Thank God. All my other classes were fine because today was just a blow off day because tomorrow, unfortunately, started finals. I wasn’t looking forward to it at all. I studied for absolutely nothing and I can say the same for the rest of the guys. “Megan!” Jack called me over to him, at a new lunch table. “Why aren’t we at our table, Jacky?” He shrugged and I just let it go. Soon Alex, Rian and Zack joined us. “This is it,” Alex said. “This is our last day of school forever because we’re going to get all famous and stuff so we don’t really need to go to anymore school.”

“Cheers to that,” Jack said and everyone else agreed. This was a problem for me. It was always a dream of mine to go to college and I still intend on doing so but I’m not going to let Alex know this just yet. I don’t want to ruin the mood. The whole “we’re going on tour in eight days mood.” I think Alex was a little calmer about the whole thing now that he’s actually let it all sink in. He seemed much happier.

“What are thinking about, baby?”

“Not a lot.

“Bull shit. Tell meee.”

All I did was lift my head up and kiss him. “I love you,” he whispered in my ear. I smiled and leaned into him. “I love you too.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” was all I said.

The lunch bell rang, a little bit too soon for me, and we all went our separate ways, except for me and Alex. Every single one of my classes after lunch I shared with him; all three of them. “C’mon baby.” He said to me as he dragged me in the opposite direction of our next class. “Where the hell are we going, Gaskarth?” I asked and all he did was continue to drag me, not saying a word. I sighed and went along with because once Alex has an idea, there is no arguing with him about it. He’s a stubborn ass but I still love him.

He pulled me to the foyer in the back of the school, which had doors that led to the road. He went up behind all of the cameras and pressed a button on them, turning them all off. “Let’s go,” he said as he pulled me out of the doorway and down the road. “Alex, what the hell are you doing?” He looked at me. “It’s our last full day of school. They aren’t really expecting us to finish it, are they?” I shook my head at him. “You’re really something.” He smiled. “Something good I hope?”

“Eh, maybe.”

He gave me that cute little fake pout that makes me melt every time I see it. I gave him a kiss which made his whole face light up again. “So where are we really going?” I asked. “I don’t know yet. I guess we’ll know when we get there.” I loved this about him. He’ll just go with the flow and go where ever life takes him. He doesn’t plan some of this stuff. It’s all just last minute impulses for him. We ended up going to a place that meant a lot to the two of us.

The place we first met. The place where we first kissed. The hill. This place has more meaning to the two of us than it possibly could for anyone else. The last four years of my life were made possible because of this spot. It wasn’t anything special; just some grass and a tree. It just had something special there. You could feel it all around you; in the air. It was nice. I had no idea what else Alex had planned but for now all I wanted to do was enjoy this time that we had together. It was a lot more fun knowing that we were probably going to get in trouble the next day for not being in school but who cares? It’s just about over.

We laid down next to each other, holding hands, and looking up at the clouds. We stayed like the for the whole rest of the day until Rian, Jack and Zack came home. When we saw their car pull into the driveway, we immediately got up and walked over there. When we walked in the door, Jack and Rian were nowhere to be seen and all we saw was Zack’s head looking into the kitchen. He turned around once we shut the door.

“Found them!” He yelled to nowhere in particular. “Where were you guys?” Jack asked running through the door. “When I didn’t see you in seventh I just assumed you skipped class but then Rian didn’t see you in eighth and we got worried. Did you leave the school?” I nodded. “Yup.” He looked amazed. “How did you get out?” Alex grinned.

“We have our ways. Don’t question it.”

After that we didn’t really do much. We sat around, watched some TV and then watched a couple of movies. We didn’t really do much and when we did it was the same thing over and over again. We were packing a shit load of movies to go with us on tour. It was going to be just like we were at home, but better because we’d be with Paramore and Mayday Parade. “Hey,” Alex whispered to me because all the guys were sleeping around us. “Let’s go sleep in our room. It’s kind of crowded in here.” I agreed and we got up and went to lay down in the room.

I thought I knew what Alex had in mind when he asked me to come in here but I wasn’t even close. All we did was cuddle and put on another movie. We would have the occasional kiss here and there but the whole rest of the night was calm and relaxed and soon I found my eyes getting heavy. I started to yawn and I could feel myself getting tired.

“Want me to turn the TV off, baby?”

I nodded and Alex turned the TV off and I cuddled into his chest. “Goodnight,” I said to him. “Goodnight beautiful. I love you so much.” I wanted to reply to him but before I could I drifted into a nice sleep. I slept the whole night because I knew Alex was right next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of liked this chapter :P leave a comment.
-Megan