Status: New

If It's Dead, We'll Kill It

Chapter One

Everything was just as it seems. Being part of the mafia wasn't an easy job, you wanna know why? Alright I'll tell ya, but you gotta keep this between us, okay? Otherwise, my boss, Chris will surely kick my ass for telling you.

First. you gotta go in for the kill then get out. Second, you cannot leave any evidence on the scene behind. Third, I was in love with a man in the mafia. Yep, you heard... I'M IN LOVE! Is that clear enough for you? His name is Josh and let me tell ya, my friends, he is the sweetest and most adorable guy ever. He picks locks for a living. But you're not here to listen to my love life... moving on.

The mafia job is alot harder then it looks. Myself and my friends are hit women. We kill people for a living, well Jane investigates the people we kill before we kill them and Grace is the gangs medic. But we only kill the real bad guys out there, so in a way we're the real heros of the story. Now, let's get to the story. Myself, Jane and Grace were in a man's house, ordered to kill him. Jane and Grace were looking around while I held him at gun point.

"Please, don't kill me." The guy pleaded. It was pathetic, really.

"Y'know, I'm going to have to kill ya sooner at later." I told him, really bored. Can I kill him now?

"Are you guys done yet?" I asked Grace and Jane who were in the other room looking for it.

"Done!" I hear Jane yell and come into the other room with pictures in her hands. I check my Nightmare Before Christmas watch and saw we only had 6 minutes.

"Well, well ,well... look at this. Yummy~" Jane said while looking at the pictures of Chris and the guys. We didn't know who or what the guy working for, all we know that he was looking into MIW. I rolled my eyes and then smirked at the guy. "Goodbye."

"No, no! Please!"

I got up and grabbed the pillow and used it as a silencer and then inplanted three bullets in his chest, killing him instantly.

I sigh, "Grace..."

"I got it." Grace said while throwing the pillow off. I quickly grabbed a trash bag and threw away the pillow, his shirt and some other stuf. Grace put her gloves on and began fishing for the bullet which she found a minute later.

I washed the bullet off and put it in my pocket and put my gun back in my holster. We cleaned up the scene and put the man into his bed and made it look like he was sleeping, just in case his teenage son, suspected anything. We also hid the dudes car too. Just to make sure.
When we got back home safely and quietly, I sat on the couch and put my gun on the table. I was so tired.

"Jack..." I hear Josh call my name. I groaned and put the couch pillow to my face. "Go away."

"Jack~. Jack-Jack." I felt him sit next to me and pull the pillow down from my face. I see his cute face and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I"m tired." I whined.

"My poor Jackie." He said while wrapping his arm around me and started stroking my arm.

"I'm tired. Wanna go to sleep." I told him with a yawn. That's when he yawned.

"Don't do that! Yawning is contagious." Josh chuckled. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek and shook my head at him before closing my eyes and entered the world of dreamland.
Josh noticed she was asleep and slowly pick her up bridal style. He got up from the couch and took his lover to her room and gently set her on her bed, taking the blankets and covering her body. The black haired boy leaned down and kissed the female's forehead.

"I love you, My Jack-Jack." He gave the sleeping girl a sad look and walked out of her room and closed the door. Balz turned to his crew and gave them a nod before giving out a sigh. The expert grabbed his girlfriend's gun and took it with him while he followed his crew out the door. Jack was going to hate him. He just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter of my new story. ^_^ Hope you enjoy it.
Jack's outfit.
Tell me what you think in the comments. I like feedback. Subscribe if you like this story and want me to keep writing. (: