Status: New

If It's Dead, We'll Kill It

Chapter Three

After Josh and TJ got better (which took a few weeks), all of us did this little test that Jane had formed up in her brain. She said she had created it up while in another gang. Jane was more clever then people gave her credit for. But I think the only time you see her extremely happy, was when she was with Chris. He was the love of her life and vice versa. Anyway, the rest of us were sitting around waiting for Jane to get done with TJ's interrogation. And trust me, you DO NOT and I repeat, DO NOT wanna be alone with her in interrogation.

The 'interrogation room' door slammed open and TJ fell to the ground coughing up blood. We all stood up and since Josh had his hand intertwined with mine, he started squeezing the life out of it in anger. Jane looked at us and gave us the nod. That's when I squeezed Josh's hand back twice as hard. I couldn't believe it - it was him all along. TJ got up from the ground and glared at each one of us.

"It's you. It's all you." TJ said to him while walking around in circle's around Chris. "You're the man; the most notorious gang in P.A. I don't obey you anymore." TJ stopped with his back facing the boss and gave me a kiss face which I gave a look of disgust.

"You know that heist weeks ago? My mission was to execute one of you, but unfortunately, little miss Grace here," he pointed to the rainbow headed girl... "had to make sure little Joshy here was all fixed up."

TJ then started making his way towards me. "Why him? What's he have that I don't?" TJ questioned while running his hand down my cheek. I couldn't find myself to answer TJ.

Before Chris and Angelo could finally catch him, the lights went off and it was all black. Next thing you know, I feel a pinch in my neck and feel myself being tossed over someone's shoulder.

I heard shouting and being thrown into the back of a something cold and solid. I hear so many voices and noises, but couldn't interpret any of them. Was I drugged? Maybe I was, 'cause I felt really loopy.

"You have a job to do, now do it." I hear a voice say before finally blacking out.
I finally wake up from my daze and groan from the aching pain I had in my head. Whatever these guys gave me, it defiantly knocked me out good. I finally open my eyes, but squint at the bright light to see two guys sitting at a small table playing poker.

They both had tan skin, one had long curly hair and wore aviator sunglasses and the other had short hair with one half black, the other blonde like a Cruella De Vil look. I look around my surroundings and started to wiggle to find out not only my legs were tired up, but so were my hands.

"Oh good, you're up." A guy with short black hair with a cigarette hanging from his lips came though the door. "You've been out of it for nearly an hour now." He kneeled down to my eye sight and grabbed my chin with his hand, making me look at him.

"Be lucky you're alive, sweetheart," he then moved foward so his lips were at my ear. " because I would've killed ya the second you got here." The black headed man said and softly kissed my cheek with a chuckle before moving away.

I couldn't really talk 'cause I had a gag in my mouth that muffled my screaming and cries for help.

"Screaming and kicking will do you no good, babe." The Cruella De Vil one said with a smirk crossing his lips.

"No one could hear ya within 5 miles of here." Slash look-alike replied with a small laugh as he shuffled the cards in front of him and dealt them out.
Meanwhile, back at headquarters, the gang was slowly waking up to see Jack was no where around. Balz was the first one to get up and yell out Jack's name. But there was no response.

"No! I will not calm down. Jack is out there and we're not stopping until she is found!" The boy screamed. They have never seen Josh so angry before. So what they did was get organized and started their investigation. They even called up the Pierce The Veil guys to help and once they got there, Jaime started punching Chris and cursing him in Spanish.

Vic pulled Jaime off of the black headed man. "I know you're angry, but you have to be patient and control yourself, alright?"

Jaime gave his leader a stern look before ripping himself out of the Hispanic man's arms and walking away. Vic looked over to Chris who was now nursing a bloody nose. "I am sorry for him. Jack is like a little sister to him, to all of us in fact."

"It's alright. I blame myself for letting this happen. Not knowing one of our own was the traitor." Chris replied. "Now, let's to work." Vic nodded and followed the MIW's leader to his office to go over plans.

Mike and Angelo were looking over a map, trying to get a radius of where Jack could've been taken to in over a few minutes. Tony and Ryan were going over weapons and firearms. And lastly, Jaime and Josh were conversing in happy memories of Jack along with some scenarios on how to get her back, trying to stay calm and patient.

After awhile TJ had betrayed the gang and took Jack, Chris asked one of his acquaintance's to fill in for him. His name was Devin Sola aka Ghost, since he was pale as one. Ricky was filling him in on what happened.

After an hour or so in the office, Chris and Victor came out of the room and made their way to the map Mike and Angelo had drew up.

"Any luck?" The PTV leader questioned his younger brother.

"Some, but no much." The younger Fuentes replied.

Grace came into the room with with Jane at her side and asked how the investigations were coming along in a worried voice. They told it was slowing coming along. But that didn't make Grace or Jane feel any better.

"We will get Jack back, I promise. We just have to wait a little longer than usually, okay." Chris cupped Grace's face and gave her forehead a small kiss. The rainbow head girl brought Chris into a hug and hoped for the best. They WILL get Jack back, she'll make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry for not posting sooner, but better now, than later, right? So, I hope you enjoy this chapter. BTW, I will be adding more band gangs in this story like, A7X & MCR. :D Tell me what you think in the comments.

The wall of awesomeness:
Ha Ha Harley Quinn
TheRockshowChick
Miss Preciado

You guys are awesome, thank you for commenting. ^_^