Status: This is my first attempted werewolf story that I have put out on the web so please be patient with me. :)

Five Lies

Phoenix Avery's childhood memories used to be all gumdrops and rainbows until two horrible events presented themselves. First her 3 best friends are forever lost in the woods and then 5 years later, her parents are murdered. Now she's 18 and lives with her aunt and uncle who have told and taught her the only things she knows now. But is that what really happened all of those years ago? Have her aunt and uncle taught her right? Or are they the root of her all of her problems? Perhaps things will be different when Phoenix's world is turned upside down after meeting someone oddly familiar. Her entire life could be a lie. Perhaps she will find out that she is not exactly the werewolf huntress she thinks is.
  1. Introducing Phoenix
    This is her story and how it all started.
  2. You Look Familiar
    It's a new town and a new school with some old familiar looking faces.
  3. Can You Feel It?
    Jacob Olds connects the past to the present.
  4. Drama Queen
    Soul Glow Activatur throws a hissie and Phoenix meets some interesting people.
  5. Lose Yourself
    A lot of confusion. Cash makes his appearance!
  6. Bloodline Deceiver
    And the veil is pulled back from Phoenix's eyes.
  7. Liar in Wolves Clothing
    Pheonix doesn't handle the news very well. Don't mess with a girl's snack food!
  8. Not Alone
    Surprise visit from a long time friend.