Sequel: Realtivity.
Status: More Done than I am with Joshua Franceschi.

The Flood

John Duex Trois.

John Duex Trois.

Alan’s POV
I woke up and it was, dear god it was 5 o’clock in the morning. And then I realized I was thirsty. I threw on some boxers and got up. No it is not any of your business how nude I sleep. I started walking toward the front lounge to get a glass of water and a cigarette before I went back to sleep. As I walked past Tino’s bunk and hear him snoring, I noticed Nyx’s curtains were open. Is she still awake? I walked up to her bunk and there she was passed out, and Austin was in there too. Hmm, maybe Austin did something about him liking her. Well that’s the way it looked, she was curled up on her side with her head on his shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around her. If I didn’t know any better I would punch him in his face for that, but I do and I know that he’s not going to hurt her. Yeah whatever, you still want to hit him, even if he is one of your friends. Shut up Rupert. I closed the curtains quietly and continued up to the front lounge. When I got up there and was enjoying my cigarette, I started thinking. Nyx is bound to realize that she likes Austin sooner or later. Right? Right. Thanks Rupert. I just have to get her to do something about it. Which I doubt she will, but fuck why hasn’t Austin done something yet. He has two more days to do something, and then it’s my turn. I have it planned out, pink tutu’s confetti and all that jazz. You need to go back to sleep. I know Rupert. I put out my cigarette and went back to my bunk and went back to sleep.

Nyx’s POV

When I woke up I heard movement behind me, when I went to turn around I realized that Austin had fallen asleep in here last night and was still asleep. Awe he’s just so adorable. Whoa. Did I really just think that? Yupp, I did. Whatever. Glad we had somehow switched places during the night and I was on the outside of the bunk, I got out of the bunk grabbed my bag and headed toward the bathroom. I looked at the list I had made for the shower times, what? I have to stay clean and I refuse to be on this bus for two more months with smelly men, so I made a time-table of who got to shower on what day and how long they got to take. I looked at my name, I don’t shower until tomorrow, so I did what any sensible witch would do, charmed my legs clean and shaved, my hair clean, and pretty much every inch of my body was clean now. Hmm, I wonder if the guys would notice if I just charmed them all clean. Hmmm, I’ll do that tomorrow. Maybe I should put it on my bucket list. We are to do them day after tomorrow, as tomorrow is a day of as well as the day after, two days off in a row for the guys are rare. Anyways, after I was all dress I looked at the clock, I was right it’s 8 o’clock on the dot, though I’m sure I’ve spent thirty minutes in here getting ready. But whatever. I walked out to the front lounge and there was a sleeping Alexandria with a letter.

“Alexandria!” I whispered.

“Why the fuck are you talking to an owl?” Tino asked as he stuck his head out of his bunk.

“Well, first her name is Alexandria, and she has a letter for me from where we are going for lunch today.”

“Whatever. Just wake me back up before we leave.” He disappeared again

“Night Tino.”

“Night Venus.”

Alexandria was awake by now and she hopped on to my lap and held her leg up. I untied it and moved her to my shoulder. I opened it to see two letters tied together as one.

The first one read

‘Nyx Dear!

I’m glad you’re bringing Alan around for lunch again! And I’ll reserve judgment on those band mates of his until I meet them. I look forward to it, and if you wouldn’t mind I would love it if you guys could show up early to help with setting up the garden, as all of the Wotters will be here, Teddy and your group. I will need as much help as I can get. Also Kingsley was here when Alexandria came through and he was just asking how soon it would be before I saw you again so he will be at the lunch so you two can talk with the American Minister (who he will be bringing) about your job. I’ll see you around 11 then. I love you

-Molly.’ Awe Molly is so wonderful; I can’t wait for her to meet the rest of the guys.

I picked up the next letter.

‘Nyx,

I have some paperwork for you when you arrive at the Weasley’s today, I am coming to the lunch and will be bringing in Mr. Ervin, he said something about you knowing his nephew could you also bring him they haven’t seen each other in a while. But we will discuss business for only a short amount of time. I hope you’re doing well and I’m very excited to see you again.

With love and appreciation for my favorite newly appointed head. Kingsley.’

Ah, time to call Mike. I hope he’s awake. I went back to the bunk and grabbed my bag again making sure not to wake up Austin, ok so I may or may not have been side tracked by how peaceful he looked while sleeping but that’s minor details. I grabbed my phone and walked back up to the front and dialed Mike’s number.

“Venus Hello!!!” Mike answered

“One: again with the first name? Two: I’m kidnapping Casey today; I’ll be there to get him in like an hour. Wake him up and tell him to get ready to see his Uncle.”

“One, yes. Two, alright you’re staying on the phone with me while I do this.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You’ll understand.” After he said this I heard curtains opening, a grunt, a scream, and then a dull thud

“Mike what did you do to Casey?”

“I may or may not have pulled him out of the bunk.”

“Mike.”

“I’ll apologize.” I then heard a mumbled apology to Casey.

“Now give Casey the phone.”

“Yes ma’am”

“Hello?”

“Casey, shower, and get ready, you’re uncle wants to see you today so you’re coming with me”

“What?”

“Just do it please?”

“Okay.”

“I’ll be there in an hour. Be ready.” Click. I hung up. Right after I did I went back to the bunk and laid back down for a little bit. I didn’t sleep, but I rested. It gave me time to think, about today, about everything. I’m kinda nervous for Austin and the guys being just introduced to all of the Weasley’s at once, I mean they’ve met some of them, but that was just the kids. But having to deal with All of Molly’s children and their children is a bit hard. And extremely overwhelming, I would know. I’ve also got to talk to Alan about all this liking Austin business that I have going on in my head. I went to get up off the bunk right as Austin woke up.

“Well good morning mister I’m going to crash in your bunk.” I laughed at him

“What?” Ha! He’s still half asleep and doesn’t realize he’s still in my bunk. “Oh! Oops.” His face turned a really bright red.

“I assure you when I woke up an hour ago we were both fully clothed.” His face turned an even brighter red.

“Do you enjoy fucking with me at, dear god it’s nine o’clock in the morning, and I went to sleep like an hour after you did. Why the fuck am I awake.”

“Yes I do, and welcome to my world. But we have to be at the Weasley’s in two hours, so go shower. I’ll wake everyone up. When you get out we have to go get Casey because he’s coming with us.”

“How do you know what we’re doing today?”

“Today’s a Wotter family day; Molly expects us there at 11, and it’s best to get there fifteen minutes early, Kingsley and Casey’s Uncle are going to be there too, which is why Casey is coming with us, and we’ll be there until around 4 this afternoon. And you guys have a show tonight.” He got up off the bed grabbed a bag from his bunk and went into the bathroom. I started cleaning things. By that I mean flicking my hands, wand, or fingers toward a dirty object and tada it at least looks clean. I love being magic, and being able to use it. Now it’s to the task of waking every one up. I went around and put a silencing charm on the crew’s bunks so I didn’t wake them up. Then what did I do? I screamed, really loud and really long.

“What the fuck is wrong? What’s going on?” Alan fell out of his bunk and ran to me, I continued to scream until Tino and Phil were on the floor glaring at me, and then Austin came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. AVERT YOUR GAZE NYX AVERT YOUR GAZE. ABORT MISSION. ABORT ABORT!!!

I got hit in the back by Alan.

“Well anyways, glad you guys are up. Once Austin gets dressed we’re going to get Casey. Alan, I expect you in the shower before we leave. Tino you better be in before we get back and Phil. You’ll have about 15 minutes to take a shower and get ready.” I smiled at them

“Who put you in dictator mood?” Tino asked as he was getting off the floor.

“Well, we’re going to a Wotter family lunch today, so we have to be there in an hour. Which Austin hurry the fuck up Casey is waiting on us. And Molly will feed you, work you, and make sure you leave with some of the best cooking in England. And we have to get out of there by four so you guys can do your stuff for the show. Now hop to!” Austin came out of the bathroom fully clothed and Alan ran in. I grabbed Austin’s hand and thought of the PTV bus. Crack! We were here. And just so happened to land on Mike and Jaime.

“Oh shit! Sorry” I said jumping off the couch. “Where’s Casey?”

“Behind you.” Austin said.

“No, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. I’m just having a heart attack over here.” Jaime cried dramatically as he fell off the couch at my feet.

“Jaime dear, you aren’t dying, I have places to be and people to murder if they aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be right now. I’m in a hurry, or I will face a Weasley temper, and that’s worse than my sister.”

“Oh shit! We’ll leave you be.” Mike said.

“Casey. Hand.” He took my hand as Austin did the other. Back to the bus we go.

Once we got there, Tino was exiting the shower. “Phil! You don’t have time to shower come here!” He came up to me when I said this.

“What?” I flicked my hands at him, he was clean. I flicked them at Tino, he should be dry now

“Now get dressed.”

“What’d you do?”

“Holy shit I’m dry!” Tino shouted

“You’re welcome.”

“She made you clean feel your hair.” Alan said. Phil ran a hand through his hair

“That was cool.”

“I can dress you too if you don’t do it yourself.” Phil promptly ran to his bunk to get dressed.

“OK, so I have a question. How the fuck am I going to be able to see my uncle at a Weasley family lunch?”

“Well, Kingsley is going to be there and apparently your uncle is with him for work, he’s bringing him along and I was asked to bring you along so he could see you. If you don’t believe me look in that letter and you’ll see.” I pointed to the letter from Kingsley. He went in looked at it when I heard Alexandria yelling,

“Alexandria! Come here!” She flew up and landed on my shoulder. “What’s wrong?” She hooted and pointed toward Alan with her leg. “Alan, what were you doing to her?”

“Nothing,” I gave him a look “I was poking her.”

“What happened last time you poked her for an extended period of time.”

“She bit me.”

“Do you want that to happen again?”

“No that shit hurt.”

“Now stop.”

“Okay.” Alexandria hooted happily and flew off toward Austin.

“What the?! Oh hi Alex,” Austin said as she landed on his shoulder and he started petting her.

“How come she likes him more than she likes me?” Alan whined.

“He doesn’t poke her and annoy her like you enjoy doing. Alright, who’s ready?” Everyone shouted in agreement. “Alright we have to go in two groups, because I can’t side-along apparate every one at one time, so first group is Alan, Austin, Tino. Alan has already met them so you two will be fine. I’ll come back for Casey and Phil. Sound good?”

“Yupp.” Austin said as Casey nodded.

“Alright. You three come here.” Austin, Alan and Tino came to me. I grabbed Austin and Alan’s hands. “Tino grab on of their hands.”

“Why? I don’t want to.”

“Just do it dude.” Alan said as he grabbed Tino’s hand

“We’re good to go now.” I pictured the Burrow in my mind and then the sensation of getting pushed through a tube then we were at The Burrow.

“I never want to do that again” Tino said as he sat down on the ground.

“I’ll be back.” I said before I headed back to the bus.

“The fuck?!” Phil shouted as I popped on to the bus with the loud crack.

“Hands. Now.” Casey and Phil did as I told them. Then we went back to The Burrow. When we got there Tino was still on the ground and Alan was laughing at him.

“Tino, I love you and all, but get up. Alright everyone, just so you know, there are six people here not including us. That aren’t ginger, if you lose Alan calling out ginger won’t work because pretty much everyone will look at you. So today you will meet, Arthur and Molly, Bill and Fleur who are Victorie and Dom’s parents their little brother Louis, Charlie, Percy and his wife with their kids Molly and Lucy, George and Angelina with Fred and Roxy, Ron and Hermione with Rose and Hugo, Ginny and Harry with James, Albus, and Lily. Plus Teddy’s going to be here, along with Kingsley and Casey’s uncle. So it’s gonna be crowded. Now we walk.” We all walked inside the house, which as I told them filled with everyone.

“Nyx! Alan!” So glad you could make it!” Molly said as we entered the kitchen.

“Hey Molly!” Alan and I said as she pulled us in for a hug.

“Alright, now tell me who these other people you have brought are.” She gave me the look.

“Line up you four.” They did as told.

“Molly, this is Austin, Phil, Tino, and Mr. Ervin’s nephew Casey.” I said while pointing to each of them “You guys this is the most wonderful Molly Weasley. The best cook England has to offer.”

“Hello dears, most everyone is in the living room or out in the garden getting ready. Go out there and meet my family.” She smiled at them and shoo’d us out of the kitchen.

“Nyx!!!!” Several people shouted at once.

“Whoa! There is only one of me and six million of you. One at a time, one at a time!” I laughed.

“But you know I’m your favorite of the adults.” Charlie winked at me.

“Oi! That’s me!” George said to his brother.

“She just lets you two think that because she loves me the most.” Hermione walked by them hit them upside the head and hugged me.

“Hate to break it to all of you, but Molly’s my favorite. She’s the best cook.” I beamed at all of them. George and Charlie were muttering.

“Well, I can’t argue with that logic.” Ron said. Hermione hit him upside the head.

“So, Nyx are you going to tell us why four guys are in the corner looking overwhelmed and Alan is laughing at them?” Bill asked.

“Oops! My bad. You four and Alan come here.” They came.

“They listen to you?” Fleur asked in her French accent.

“They don’t want me to start throwing things again so they do as they’re told.” I laughed as the guys shuddered remembering when they had pissed me off so I sent things flying toward their heads. What? It was just after I had started touring with them, someone made a wise crack that pissed me off. By someone I mean Tino.

“Well anyways, all of you know Alan as he just blends in. The tall one is Austin. Tino’s the one looking at the food. Phil’s the one with the good looking hair, and that leaves Casey.” They waved looking scared. Ha!

“Guys these are, Hermione and Ron,” I pointed toward the couple. “Charlie, George and Angelina, and Bill and Fleur. Now that that’s over well part of it come someone point Casey and I toward Kingsley and Mr. Ervin?”

“I was waiting on you to get here so we could go talk to him, wait why does Casey get to come?” Hermione said from beside me.

“I want to see my uncle.” Casey said quietly.

“Oh you’re his nephew! No wonder you looked like someone I knew.”

“Alan, make sure those three actually talk to people, you know the adults so you’re on introduction duty, and the kids I’m sure are around here somewhere.” I smiled at him as the three of us left to go out to the garden.

“Kingsley!!!!” I shouted once I saw him with a man that did look extraordinarily like Casey. He looked at me and laughed. We walked up to him and Mr. Ervin.

“Ah! Nyx, you’re here I was just wondering when you would get here. This is Mr. Ervin you’re other boss.”

“Hello Mr. Ervin.” I smiled at him.

“Hello Miss Winterburn.”

“Please call me Nyx,”

“Alright, Nyx it’s nice to meet you. Casey!” He said as he noticed his nephew.

“Uncle Mark!” Casey exclaimed they did that man hug thing.

“So Kingsley what is this business we three need to talk about?” I asked gesturing to the people around.

“Well, Mark over here has come asking questions about your work.”

“Mr. Ervin,” I started but he cut me off.

“Mark.”

“Alright Mark what’s the questions you have?”

“How many businesses do you think you’ll be able to handle at once?”

“Two or three at most, I feel like if I have more than that I won’t do as good of a job as I’m capable of.”

“Alright. So what’s your plan for the cooperation act?”

“Well, I figured I would start small, radio ads, adverts in the Prophet and the main wizarding paper in the states, and going to Salem and Hogwarts alike talking about jobs that are coming here and going there.”

“Seems like you have things well under control and you may not need as much guidance as I thought. Which is nice to know that at least one person working for me isn’t a complete jackass.” He laughed. “Now if you excuse me and my nephew we have some catching up to do.” He and Casey walked off talking and laughing.

“Thanks for bringing Casey.” Kingsley said.

“It was no problem.” I smiled.

“So, how have you been?” Hermione asked.

“A lot better, being on tour with the guys actually helped a lot more than I thought it would, getting to see parts of England and being at the shows, talking to kids that have the same issues. It’s nice to help them and they help me in return. I see why they chose to do what they do.”

“I’m glad.” Kingsley said as he wrapped me in a hug.

“Well, I should probably go find the guys and make sure no one’s killed them yet, but no one I mean George.” I laughed and walked off. I walked back into the kitchen were Tino was talking to James.

“James Sirius!” I shouted.

“Venus Nyx!” He shouted back

“Stop shouting in my kitchen before I make you two leave.” Molly said.

“I’ve missed you!”

“I missed you. Now Tino, who all have you talked to?”

“So far I’ve met most of the adults and Hugo. And I’ve been talking to James mostly.”

“Alright sweet. James wanna go find Fred and Alan and prank someone?”

“I want in on this plan.” George said as he walked into the kitchen

“You three will do no such thing, now the four of you out. Shoo! Go!” Molly said. As we walked out of the kitchen

“So this someone is Percy right?” George asked.

“Who else would it be?” I laughed.

“Who’s Percy and why are you pranking him?” Tino asked.

“Percy’s the third oldest Weasley child and he’s a prick that’s why.”

“You should have heard Nyx give him a verbal lashing last time she was here. It was fantastic.”

“Why did you do that?” James and Tino asked.

“He was being a dick and implying that I didn’t work hard for my job and it was handed to me.”

“Bad idea.” Tino said.

“That’s right.” We went upstairs into what was George’s room where we found Alan, Austin, Fred and Lily.

“Alright!” I said after busting the door open and diving on to Alan. “Who wants to prank Percy?!”

“I’m in” Austin said.

“Definitely.” Alan said.

“For sure.” Fred put in.

“Before I agree to this you have to hug me.” Lily said.

“Deal.” I got up off of Alan and hugged her, Nyx style. What is this you ask? I picked her up and spun her in a circle three times.

“Alright so what’s the genius plan?” Austin asked. Soon we were sitting in a circle, which kept expanding, planning this genius prank. As of right now it involves Ron, Ginny, George, Austin, Alan, Lily, James, Fred, Tino, and Charlie.

“So who gets to do the dirty part of this plan?” I asked as we had it completed.

“Dibs.” Gin called.

“Dammit.” George and Charlie said.

“Power of the word.” I shrugged.

“So when will this take place?” Lily asked.

“After we eat of course.” Gin said.

“Ok, I don’t mean to ruin the mood but to any of you find it weird that both Gin and George just planned a prank with their children?” Alan asked.

“Well. Now that I think about it, no. I’ve raised Fred well.” George smirked.

“With James no, Lily just a bit.” Gin said.

“Mum, you should have figured out that I’m a lot more like you than you realize.” Lily smirked at her mother. James has been teaching her the Potter Smirk oh dear.

“James, stop teaching your sister the Potter Smirk it’s scary.” I said.

“It suits her.” He shrugged.

“Shouldn’t we all start getting this ready?” Charlie said.

“Yes and we should scatter because if Mum finds out about this and our part in it George, Charlie, Ron and I are dead.” Ginny said.

“Scatter!!!” Fred jumped up and ran to the door. We followed his lead. As soon as everything was in place Molly yelled though out the house.

“Everyone Kitchen now!!” We all promptly ran to the kitchen. Even Mr. Ervin and Kingsley it didn’t matter that they were ministers, they listen to Molly Weasley.

“Bill and Charlie, tables. Fleur, Hermione, and Angelina the marquee. Percy and Audrey silverware. Ron, George and Harry plates. Everyone else grab a plate of food and start putting it on the tables.” We all did as told, like smart people.

Once everything was ready we were sitting at two tables. Ginny of course was sitting beside Percy, for the prank, and that’s all the really mattered to me.

“How long till?” Alan asked from his seat across from me.

“I don’t know. Does it look like everyone’s done eating?”

“No need to be snarky” Charlie said from beside Alan

“It’s Nyx do you really expect her to be anything but?” Austin said from beside me, Alan was going to sit there, but Austin had to talk to him, they argued for five minutes then Austin sat beside me. Imagine me looking at them like they’re crazy and Tino and Phil wagging their eyebrows suggestively at me. Yeah it was as creepy as you imagined it concerned person reading this, I chose to ignore them.

“Well no.” Charlie sighed.

“Dessert!” Molly said from the other table and she started levitating the plates toward the kitchen. When Molly was in the house Gin turned around.

“Ron, don’t be a pig this time yeah?”

“But?” She glared at her brother “Oh yeah, ok.”

“Why is it I have a feeling something bad is going to happen?” Hermione asked.

“No reason, maybe you just expect the worst to happen, maybe Percy’s going to insult Nyx again?” Charlie asked.

“No, I don’t think he’s stupid enough to do it again. Are you Percy?” I smiled at him.

“What? Oh, no.”

“I think he sho-" George’s sentence from my other side was cut off by a fork hovering over his hand. “Never mind.”

“What was with the sudden change in heart dear brother?” Charlie laughed at him.

“No reason.” He shrugged.

“Are you sure it wasn’t Nyx threatening you with a fork that looked ready to attack you?” Alan laughed at him.

“Oh, that was even happening?” He tried, and failed, to look surprised.

“You aren’t fooling any one George.” Bill said. After this Molly came out with several things for dessert, cake, pie, some chocolate stuff.

“Sweet mother of all things holy.” Tino said.

“I told you she was an amazing cook.” I shrugged. Once Molly had brought out all the food we were shoveling our faces with all of those wonderful for mentioned desserts. It was like being in food heaven.

“This is like being in food heaven.” Alan said.

“Why are you repeating my thoughts?” I looked at him.

“Because you two are freakishly alike.” Tino said.

“It’s true, you two act like each other so much it’s kinda scary at times.” Austin contributed.

“They don’t lie you know.” Teddy said as Phil nodded in agreement.

“Oh well.” Alan then went back to his pie. I’m enjoying this wonderful chocolate dessert.

“Alan, how much are you taking home this time?” Molly asked from the other table.

“All of it?” He smiled.

“You can’t do that, but what do you want?”

“At least five of everything.” Austin, Tino, Alan, Phil and I all said at the same time.

“That was creepy.” Harry said.

“Didn’t mean for that to happen, but this is some seriously good food.” Austin said.

“Well thank you. I’ll make sure each of you have something to take with you. Now everyone plates so I can take them in.”

“Percy! Why don’t you go help Mum?” Gin asked sweetly, only those of us involved in the plan knew that it was just to buy some time.

“Oh yes please Percy, do help me.” Oh Molly, I love you.

“Fine.” He said and got up starting to gather dishes.

Once he was in the house Gin did the spell to his glass, and chair without anyone but us noticing. George, Fred, and Alan were giggling. I was trying not to, Tino was talking to Austin so both of them could compose themselves, Ron and Charlie were whistling, James and Lily were almost on the ground from laughing. We’re so inconspicuous aren’t we?

“Are you up to something?” Bill asked Ron.

“Not a thing.” Ron said then continued to whistle.

“Sure you’re not.” Bill said in disbelieve then Molly and Percy came back out. Percy sat down, and did as we knew he would do, took a sip of his water. Slowly but surely his hair started to turn bright pink, his skin was very slowly turning a purple, and his eyes (though I couldn’t see them) was sure to be fully red by then, all of it stopped then, his chair, oh his chair, started yelling at him. Then it broke out from under him. After that random things for Percy’s child hood started flying towards him and then danced in a circle around him spouting off his most embarrassing stories. That was Ginny and Georges idea.

We all broke out into laughter. “What is going on?” Percy said from his seat on the ground. Then he looked at his hands. “I’m purple!! Who turned me purple!?” That just made us laugh harder. James, Fred and George were all rolling on the grass, Ginny, Ron, and Charlie were giggling in their seats, Lily, Austin, Alan, Tino and I were laughing so hard, then Lily and Ginny snorted at the same time. This made us laugh even harder. Percy was fuming in the grass; he got up and stomped out of the garden into the house.

“Whose idea was it?” Harry said through his laughter.

“George Fabian Weasley, Venus Nyx Winterburn, Ginerva Molly Potter, Charlie Arthur Weasley, Fred Arthur Weasley, James Sirius Potter, Lily Luna Potter, Alan Ashby, Austin Carlile, and Tino. House. Now.” Molly said standing up.

“Shit.” George said under his breath as we all stood up. We all went into the house.

“Each of you, de-gnome the garden. Now.”

“But Mum!” George and Ron said at the same time.

“NO arguments or you’ll be de-gnoming that garden every day, and no I don’t care that you’re grown men, if you’re going to act like children I will punish you like them. Go.” She pushed us all into the garden and conjured up and chair and sat.

“What’s de-gnoming the garden?” Tino asked.

“You’ll see.” George said. He reached down and soon had a gnome spun him six or seven times then threw him.

“Oh ok.” Soon we were all flinging gnomes, did so for at least thirty minutes before they were all gone.

“Now Nyx, go to Percy and reverse the spell.” I wasn’t even going to ask how she knew it was my spell to begin with. I just did as I was told. I walked into the living room. Flicked my wand at Percy.

“You aren’t purple anymore. Your eyes are their normal color, and you hairs back to its original color.” I sighed.

He stood up puffed himself out “Thank you.” He stalked out the door and barked at his family that it was time to go. I walked back outside.

“Guys, I need to be back at the bus, we have a show tonight, and I know you guys do too.” Casey said. I looked at the time on my phone, it was three o’clock.

“Alright.” I said. We said our goodbyes, got our food, and got yelled at more by Molly before she hugged us and told us that she loved us and to come back soon. I got my paper work from Kingsley.

“So, how are we going to be getting back?” Phil asked as we walked to the gates.

“Well, I’ll take Casey and Alan back to the PTV bus and then you three can get back to our bus?” I asked.

“Sounds good to me.” Austin said. I grabbed Casey’s and Alan’s hands and though hard about the pierce the veil bus. Insert getting sucked through a tube across country, and bam we’re here. We didn’t land on people this time.

“You’re back with my drum tech!!!!” Mike yelled from the back of the bus.

“Yes we are!” Alan shouted.

“Nyx! Come here!” Tony shouted.

“Coming! Wait where are you?”

“My bunk.” I skipped, yes skipped, back to his bunk and threw open the curtains.

“Yes?”

“Sit.” I sat.

“Again, yes?”

“Steph and I set the date after you two got off the phone yesterday.” He whispered.

“Really when?” I whispered back excitedly.

“December 15th. That way she’s not showing when we get married.” I hugged him, I’m so excited.

“That’s like 11 days after Teddy and Vic’s wedding. And it’s a day off for Alan and the guys. But I’m so excited! And happy for the both of you, it took you long enough.”

“I know right!” He laughed. “But we might want to go up front before the guys start giving us hell.” We got up and went back to the front of the bus.

“Oi! All of you, up here!” I shouted. They all came; I love it when people listen to me. “So, Teddy and Victorie are getting married on December 4th you guys are invited. Teddy told me to tell you people.”

“Sweet.”

“Once I get them you guys will have your invitations. But alas Alan and I have to go as he has a show tonight as well. I love you guys!” I grabbed Alan’s hand and we were back at the bus.

“That took longer than expected.” Tino said as I went to my bunk dug through my bag and got out my cigarettes. What? Don’t give me that look. They help me. Yes I know cancer yada yada I don’t care.

“I know, but Tony had to tell Nyx something.”

“What did he have to tell you?” Phil asked me as I lit my cigarette.

“Can’t tell you that.” I shrugged.

“Did it involve why you fell off the couch last night?” Alan asked.

“Maybe so. I need to call Steph anyways. Just so you know I will put a silencing charm on my bunk so none of you can hear it so there will be no need to stand outside of it and attempt to listen, and Alan don’t even think about using the extendable ears that George gave you today, and yes I know, he gives them out to wreak havoc.” I smiled at him and pranced to my bunk. Yes I pranced, no I don’t care that I probably looked stupid. It was for effect. I got out my phone and dialed Steph’s number.

“I was seriously just about to call you to tell you I set the date!” Steph answered.

“I already knew! Hold on I have to do something.” I got out my wand and cast my silencing charm. “Ok. So December 15th.”

“How did you know?”

“I kidnapped Casey so he could see his uncle today and when I brought him back Tony told me.”

“Wonderful. So I have a question.”

“Ask away Steph dear.”

“So, I need a maid of honor would you do it?”

“OF COURSE I WILL!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!”

“Really?” She sounded like she didn’t think that I would agree.

“Of course Stephanie Marie.”

“Thank god. And I’m letting Tony tell the guys.”

“Sweet, because after I fell in the floor yesterday I didn’t move and Alan guessed that I fell off the couch because of something you told me, does that mean I can tell the guys with me?”

“Yes, but let’s call Tony and be on the phone with him while he tells them.”

“Sweet.” She dialed Tony’s number

“Hello dear.”

“Hey. Tell the guys.” She said.

“Really I can tell them?” He sounded really excited.

“Just about the wedding, not the baby yet. Only Nyx gets to know about that.”

“Cause I’m special.”

“Holy shit! You’re on the phone too.”

“Yeah she is, now put it on speaker when you go tell them.” Steph said.

“You mean now?”

“No she means next decade, of course she means now.”

“Ok smart ass. Hey guys get your asses back here.” Tony shouted the last part. I heard a beep and then we heard

“What’s going on?” Mike.

“What’s up ese?” Jaime said. And more comments along the same lines.

“Well, just so you know Steph and I are getting married.” He said

“FINALLLYYYY!!!!!!” Vic and Jaime yelled.

“Johnny you owe me twenty bucks!” Casey shouted.

“You guys took bets on this?” I asked.

“I hear Nyx, but I don’t see her.” Mike said.

“She’s on the phone idiots. Along with me, we told Tony to put the phone on speaker so we could hear your reactions.” Steph said. I could practically hear her rolling her eyes.

“Wait! Nyx knew about this and I didn’t!” Jaime yelled.

“Dude, I’m a woman, I’m persistent and I threaten Tony with physical injury if I didn’t get to know.” I shrugged. Yes I am fully aware of the fact that they can’t see me.

“Before you two get into another argument and I take it off speaker. Hime-Time be my best man?” Jaime and I have this thing, we argue. But not really argue. You wouldn’t get it. Wait awe best frann love.

“Fuck yes bro!” Jaime said.

“I’m taking it off speaker now.”

“Is it off speaker yet?” Steph asked.

“It is.” Tony said.

“Ok, so the guys on my bus need to know, do you guys want me to put my phone on speaker so you can tell them or do I get the honors.”

“Speaker.” They both said at the same time.

“Fine.” I uncast my silencing charm and walked to the front of the bus “This is going to be loud.” I said to them “Oi! Idjits! Come here.” They were all in front of me. I put my phone on speaker, “Tony and Steph have news for you.”

“Okaayyyy, and how exactly are they going to tell us?” Alan looked confused

“Cause we’re on speaker dumbass.” Steph said.

“Oh. Well news?” He said.

“So, you guys. Steph and I are getting married.” Tony said.

“On December 15th!” Steph threw in.

“Finally!” Tino shouted.

“Wait! Did anyone make bets on this?” Tony asked.

“Maybe.” Alan mumbled.

“What was that Alan?” Steph said.

“Yeah, Austin and I did.” Alan handed Austin over 15 bucks.

“Who lost?” Steph asked.

“I did.”

“Ha!” Tony laughed at him.

“Taking my phone off speaker now.” I took it off speaker and went back to my bunk and cast Muffilato to where the buzzing would only be heard by those right outside my bunk. I love being able to tweak spells, Vic and Hermione taught me how.

“So I’m gonna get off the phone so you girls can talk. I love you Steph.”

“I love you too Tony.” I could just hear how happy they were. I waiting until I heard Tony hang up.

“Awwwweeeeeeeee.”

“Was that really necessary?” Steph laughed at me.

“Yes it was. You two are too adorable for words.”

“We are aren’t we?” She asked, but more so stated.

“No need to get arrogant with me now dear Stephanie.”

“What’s the fun in that?” We talked for an hour or two about wedding things, and we were starting out on baby names

“Have you thought about any yet?” I asked her.

“Not really.” She sighed “I have 8 more months to think about it though.”

“If it’s a girl you should so name her after me. I mean, wouldn’t it be awesome for the girl to be names after her favorite Aunt.”

“What makes you think you’re going to be favorite Aunt?” Steph laughed.

“You have no sisters so the choices are Anna, Jaime, Alan or I.”

“Wait why are Jaime and Alan in that list? Wait never mind I don’t even want to know.”

“Of course you don’t.”

“I’ll think about it. Hey my mom just got here so I have to go.” Her mom and I have issues, aka she doesn’t like me for no reason.

“Alright. I love ya. Talk soon.”

“I love you too!” and she hung up. I took off the spell and then Austin threw my curtain back.

“You have to teach me that spell.” Austin said. Alan was behind him shaking his head furiously and making giant x’s with his arms.

I smirked. “Sure I will, just not now. You two need to be getting ready for sound check as it’s now,” I checked my phone. “5:30”

“It’s sad that she actually keeps up with this stuff better than you do Alan.” Austin said at the look of shock on Alan’s face.

“I keep up with everything for him, if it wasn’t for me he would never get anything done.”

They went ahead and got ready while I lounged around in my bunk, attempting to sleep, thinking about Anna, Victorie and Teddy’s Wedding, Tony and Steph’s wedding and little bundle of joy, food, my feelings about Austin. Mainly the last one, he’s super nice, I can’t deny that he’s very attractive, he makes me laugh actually laugh, he lets me talk, doesn’t push a subject that I don’t want to talk about, he’s super caring, he loves his fans more than anything in the world, according to him they make everything he does worth it. It’s super nice. Alan sat down in my bunk and closed the curtains.

“What are you thinking about so hard?” He asked.

“Things I need to figure out before I make a decision and possibly end up making a jack ass of myself.”

“Does it have to deal with the fact that you’re confused about the fact that you’re starting to like Austin as more than a friend?” I looked at him mouth open. How the hell did he know that? “I can tell it in your eyes, we’ve been friends since birth I just know these things.”

“What do I do Alan? I’m not even sure if I feel that way, and what if he doesn’t like me like that and I say something about liking him?” Yes I know what he told me in the hospital but still it’s not something I’m very willing to believe as he hasn’t acted on it.

“Just think it over tonight while we’re performing. Relax, try to sleep some more, do whatever you have to do to know your choice about your feelings, we’ll talk when I get back just us ok? We’ll go out to eat for a Best Friend date alright?”

“Alright.” I sighed. “We need to go it’s time for you guys to be inside.”

“Alright let’s go.” We got up and went inside to the main area of the venue. I love English venues; it can vary from stadiums, to pubs, little clubs, and so much diversity. It’s wonderful. Once we were fully inside I was sitting on the floor, Tino was playing on his drum pad warming up, Austin was doing his weird vocal warm ups, they made me giggle. Phil and Alan were going through the set list for tonight and their techs were trying to distract them, I don’t know either. But apparently it’s a tradition or whatever. It was amusing. Man this time last year James, Fred, Teddy, and I were locking ourselves in the room of requirement to plan to Halloween party. I didn’t even know most of the guys that I’m practically living with. It’s kinda weird. But I love it.

“What ya thinking about?” Tino said as he sat down beside me.

“The fact that this time last year, I was planning a party, I didn’t know you, Phil, or Austin and I hadn’t seen Alan in over a year or so it’s really surreal once I think about it.”

“I bet it is, this time last year I was doing something very similar to this.”

“I’m sure you were.” I laughed at him.

“What are you two talking about?” Phil and Alan asked as they sat down beside us.

“This time last year.” I said.

“We were doing this last year.” Austin said as he walked up.

“I’ve heard that once already.”

“What were you doing?” Alan asked.

“I was locking myself in the RoR planning a huge Halloween party.”

“What the hell is a RoR?” Phil looked confused.

“It’s a room that shows up whenever you need it, Room of Requirement. It’s a wonderful thing; I skipped so many classes to go to a spa in Hogwarts.”

“You are one weird girl.” Alan ruffled my hair.

“Do it again, I dare you.” I glared at him. He reached out and did. Tino’s drum pad flew up off Tino’s lap and hit him over the head.

“Ow.” He said. Phil, Austin and Tino were rolling around on the ground laughing. “It’s not that funny you guys.”

“Alan, stop pouting you know I could have done more damage.” I laughed at him, and then looked at my phone it was almost time for them to go on, I need some time alone. “Well guys, I’m gonna go to the bus and enjoy some quiet time and think about some things. See you guys after.”

“Alright, I’ll see you after.” Alan said and I heard a few goodbyes to me as I vacated the venue which gave me time to think. When I got on the bus I realized. This is going to be a hard decision for me.

I mean, I haven’t truly been attracted to anyone like this since… well then. It’s terrifying. Even though I know he isn’t anything like he was. It’s still scary what if all this goes the way I think I want it to, and it ends badly, I don’t want to ruin this friendship. It’s a great friendship; I can actually talk to him. I like that; I don’t feel like he’s judging me for my past, for what happened a few weeks ago. Hell he’s part of what’s helped me so much since then. He’s made me smile, laugh, and want to be a better person. I don’t know I just need to talk to someone about it. By someone I mean Alan, he knows him best out of the people that I talk to about these things. I’d call Tony or Steph but Tony is most likely performing right now and Steph has her mother there. I don’t want to talk to Anna about it until I’m sure, though she probably already knows how I feel but I need someone to talk to that KNOWS Austin. This leaves Alan. This is going to be a long wait for them to get out of the show. I need something to do, I think I’ll clean.

What? I don’t even want to hear anything along the lines of “You’re confused why are you cleaning?” from you readers. I get enough of that as it is from Victorie. I turned my phone’s music on and went into the front lounge, which was, as it normally is after me not actually cleaning to for three days, a mess. I started picking up random things, clothes, empty liquor bottles (yes we have parties, but some of these are just Alan’s I’m starting to worry about him he has been drinking more I’ll talk to him later about it.) Plates and such. I put all the dirty dishes in the mini sink and started washing them, yes by hand you idiots, it’s relaxing, doing the same three general things, but each time you have to change the way you do the original process so that the dish (or cup or silverware whatever it is) is completely clean. I finished up with that and cleaned off the couches returned things to the bunks of its owner, transfigured a shirt of mine into a cordless working vacuum and started vacuuming, once that was clean I did the hall way and stopped at the back lounge, which was a complete mess let me tell you. HORRIBLE! Instead of picking up the things that littered the floor and couched I just got my wand and charmed it to where the things would go, if it was a dish I just charmed that clean, I already washed dishes. I set to vacuuming the back lounge, once it was nice and clean I put my shirt back into its original state, and went to Alan’s bunk. I made his little bed, put his pillows the way he liked them. What? I need things to do, and I’m a nice person when I want to be. What was that reader, you don’t believe me? Fuck off then, I don’t need you. No wait please come back I love you; I’m sorry I was mean. Maybe. BUT ANYWAYYYSSSS, I fixed his bunk and then went to my own, made my bed organized my shelf, put my books in alphabetical order by author then by title of that author, what? I have several books written by the same person I can’t help it. Once I got my bunk organized and done with I got out my little box with my joint in it, I do not want to hear it readers it’s relaxing, I light it as I walked to the back longue with a deck of cards, I transfigured my shirt into a table this time so I could deal a game of solitaire, what I like the game. And before you even ask, yes the shirt I mentioned was the shirt that I was wearing but a.) I’m alone. B.) I have a sports bra over my regular one. I do not need your comments about indecency. I lost the game and gave up. I finished my smoking and lit a cigarette, yeah yeah cancer I know. I don’t care. God all this Austin business has me just ugh. I need to talk to someone. Fuck I’m gonna call Ginny, she’ll let me talk without judging me, and I’ll talk to Alan on our BFF date later. I paused the music on my phone and dialed the number to the Potter house. I loved that they were well versed in both muggle and wizard technology.

“Hello Nyx.” Lily said as she answered the phone.

“Hey Lillers, can I talk to your mum?”

“Sure, let me get her.” She sat the phone down then I heard her yell for Gin.

“She’s on her way.”

“Thanks you. And I’m glad I saw you today. I know you’re going back to Hogwarts in a bit.”

“Me too, well here’s Mum.”

“Hey Nyx! What do ya need?”

“Could you come over after the kids get sent back tonight? I need a woman talk and you were the first person I thought of.”

“Of course, but do you mind if Hermione comes with me?”

“Not at all, I’ll send a picture of the bus to your mobile so you can get here ok.”

“Alright I’ll see you in about thirty minutes.” I hung up the phone and took a picture of the back lounge and sent it to Ginny’s mobile. I went to my bunk to get the air freshener, they know I smoke and all they just don’t like to be reminded of it. I sprayed the whole bus and then collapsed on to my bunk. Bah they need to hurry. I need to talk to someone, and they I don’t know it’s just Ginny and Hermione they’ve probably been through something like this before right? I hope so, I need some advice, do I attempt to show my feelings and risk the chance that he was really confused about his feelings during my stint at the hospital and he really doesn’t like me? Or not do anything about it and risk that he really does like me. Crack! Oh thank god their here.

“Nyx! Where are you?” Hermione called out.

“Yeah, I’ll be out there in a second” I got up and threw on a shirt and went to where they were standing. “Sit down I just need some female advice.”

“Alright.” Gin said as her and Hermione sat down on the couch. I sat down in between them.

“What’s on your mind girl?” Hermione asked.

“Ugh. I’m so confused; I have no idea what to do.”

“About what?” Gin looked at me with her eyes filled with concern,

“It’s Austin, I think I may like him, but I don’t know if he feels the same way, he hasn’t done anything to show that he does. I don’t know if I should tell him and risk looking like a jack ass, or not do anything and risk looking like a jack ass. And I don’t even know if I even feel that way.”

“Oh honey. I’m so sorry,” Hermione said as she hugged me and Gin did the same from the other side.

“What do I do?”

“Honey, you’re going through the same thing I went through with Ronald on a different level. In sixth year I thought I liked him, and I never did anything about it and what happened to me? He got this horrid girlfriend, who was so annoying you don’t even know, and when that happened it broke my heart. I was shattered, it’s better for you to try it and risk that then not do anything about it and get hurt even worse. “

“You know what I said the first time I saw Harry? I said I was going to marry him, I was just 10 years old and I didn’t even know he was harry potter then, he was just some muggle born kid that mum helped to through the platform. I waited on Harry to even look at me for six years. I watched him like other girls, yes I dated other guys, but I always knew Harry was the one. And when we finally did go out, I had to let him leave me to go on a search for the most evil guy that plagued the magical world. That killed me, I hated to let him go, but I did what I had to, I risked not knowing if he was going to end up dead at the end of that search or what. That was hard, and when I thought he had died, that was even worse. And look at us now, we’re so happy. Just because you don’t know what’s going to happen doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do something about it. You need to work for it, wait if you have to, but you’ll get there I promise.”

“I know I just don’t want to look like an idiot and there’s a good chance that I will.”

“Nyx, did you not notice that fact that Austin argued over who got to sit beside you? Or the way he looks at you? That when you were de-gnoming the garden you only got about five gnomes because Austin was getting way more that you could have gotten? And Alan told us that when we he woke up in the middle of the night and went to get some water that your bunk curtains were open and he saw you and Austin curled up together sleeping with his arms around your waist and your head was in the crook of his shoulder with one arm under him and the across his chest. So we’ve got this sneaking suspicion that he does like you.”

“Alan gossips like a girl. And no, but he hasn’t done anything direct about it.”

“Well, have you thought that he might be as confused as you are because he thinks you don’t like him?”

“No, I haven’t. But.”

“No buts, just talk to Alan about it. And call one of and keep us posted ok? We need to get back before Harry and Ron have a heart attack.” Gin said. We all got up and I hugged them.

“Thank you, for coming over and talking to me”

“It was no problem.” Hermione said. They apparated off with a crack, I walked back to my bunk and turned my music back on. I checked the time, it was 8:45. They should be back with in the next fifteen minutes or so depending on how long it takes them to get everything put up. I got out one of the first books I read when I first moved to England. Hogwarts, a History. I have the first edition, and the two revised editions written by none other than Hermione. What? I love reading about Hogwarts, there’s just something about the magic that surrounds the place it’s fascinating. I flipped to my favorite section, Rowena Ravenclaw’s enchantments throughout the castle, how she bewitched the staircases to move, how though Hermione only guesses this, she was the one to put the Room of Requirement in the castle. Her magical ability fascinates me. I got settled in and was half way through her section, the part where it’s talking about why she made the Ravenclaw common room in certain ways, such as it was made circular because harsh corners didn’t flow well and were too ‘frantic’ the slope of the wall was more relaxing, when I heard the door open, then the footsteps of 9 people getting on. I put my Ravenclaw bookmark on that page, what? Vic and I each have one, we made them together. I put my book up and went to open my curtains but before I could reach them they got pulled open by Alan.

“Ready to go yet?” Alan asked as he sat down.

“Nope just need to fix my hair and put on shoes though.” I said

“Alright let me go change clothes so I’m not smelly.” Alan said. He got up and went to change as I grabbed my hairbrush ran it through my hair then threw it up in a quick side braid, grabbed my yellow toms from my birthday off the shelf and out them on. I got up and walked to Alan’s bunk, he at least had pants on when I opened the curtains.

“I’m ready.” I said

“Well I need a shirt, and you need to make my hair clean.”

I flicked my wrist at him, “All good.” He grabbed his shirt with all cats on it.

“No.” I said

“What?” He asked as he dialed the number for a cab to come get us.

“Just no.” I said as I walked away and up to Austin who was sitting on his bunk. “Give me one of your A&C tanks.”

“Why?” Confusion filling his eyes.

“Alan’s attempting to wear that horrid cat shirt to our best friend date and I will not be seen in public with that.”

He laughed. “Of course he would choose that shirt.” He shuffled through his bags and tossed me the grey one. I walked back towards Alan who was hanging up his phone. “Stand up.” He did as told; I took his shirt off and put the tank on.

“Why did you do that?” He pouted.

“I refuse to be seen with you in public while you are wearing that shirt.”

“Meanie.” He pouted again.

“Oh stop pouting.”

“Fine, but we have to get going anyways. Cab will be here in three minutes.” We walked toward the front, stopped by my bunk I put my wand in my purse and grab it.

“Don’t cause too much havoc tonight. I don’t want to end up bailing you guys out of jail.” Tino said as we got to the front lounge.

“You wouldn’t need to bail us out,” I pulled my wand out and waved it around. “I have this. I’m pretty good at removing a certain memory.”

“Should you have really told us that?” Phil asked.

“What? Are you scared?” Alan laughed.

“Maybe a little.” He shrugged.

“I promise I won’t do that to any of you.” I said. Then we heard a honking outside.

“That’s the cab, text us bus call and we’ll make sure to be here by then.” Alan said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door slamming it behind us.

--

So, we were in this really fancy restaurant, for some unknown reason. I dunno Alan had everything set up and made us a reservation, for goddess knows why. We already had our food and were shoving it down our throats.

“So talk woman.” Alan said to me around a mouth full of food.

I put down my fork “I’m just confused, I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know if he likes me back or anything, I don’t want to say something about it and risk looking like an ass. But there’s the chance where I don’t say anything, he does like me, and then moves on get another girlfriend and I die of jealousy and risk looking like an ass. There is no win for me in this situation. And I know he’s different from, him, but there’s that little voice in the back of my head telling me that even though if everything works out like I think I want it to that for some reason he’ll end up being worse than him.”

Alan sighed. “First off, he likes you.” I opened my mouth “Don’t say a word, let me finish. He likes you, yes I already know, I know he told you that in the hospital and that your brain refuses to believe it even though you were awake and heard him say it because you, like an idiot, refuse to believe that people actually like you after what happened. You have one week to do something about it.” I spluttered. “Don’t even give me that woman, I’m being nice and not making you do something about it tonight.”

“Ugh fine! If I make an ass out of myself I’m blaming you and then never leaving my bunk again.”

He waved his hand at me. “Yeah, yeah whatever you say.” He quickly finished his and my food. Then he started looking uncomfortable. Scratching at the collar of the shirt he was wearing, fidgeting a lot. Then out of nowhere, he stood up knocking his chair over.

“Alan sit down!” I whisper shouted to him trying to not cause even more of a scene than he was already doing.

“NO I WILL NOT SIT DOWN!!!!!!! I’M TO HARDCORE FOR THIS SHIT.” After those genius words he threw some money down on the table grabbed me and as we ran out the door he shouted “KEEP THE CHANGE YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!” I couldn’t help but laugh once we got outside.

“What on Earth was that about Alan?” I said through fits of giggles.

“I. Was. Getting. Uncomfortable. Had. To. Do something. About it.” Alan was rolling around on the ground speaking, well attempting to speak, through his laughter.

I finally caught my breath and stopped laughing and helped Alan up. “Well, I’m glad that I don’t have to deal with those stares anymore. So what do we do now?”

“Uhm. Let me call Austin to see what time bus call is so we can see what we have time to do.” He got out his phone and dialed his number. “Hey what’s bus call, no one ever texted me? Alright 11, cool I’ll see you before then.” He hung up. “So we have an hour to do what we please. What do you wish to do?”

“Whatever. Surprise me.” Alan jumped up and down grabbed my hand and we were off

--

We were back at the bus after a long time of debauchery, and giggling like mad idiots, which is still what we were doing but beside the point. We were lying in my bunk, whispering about what we did that night.

“The guy, when you jumped over him. His face. It was priceless.” I whispered.

“That was nothing compared to when you ran into the grocery store and stole one of the carts and rode it all the way here.” I pulled said cart out of my pocket.

“I also shrunk it so it fits and we can take it anywhere and ride it.”

“NO YOU DIDN’T!!!!” Alan shouted.

“YES SHE DID, NOW SHUT UP.” The tour manager shouted from the front of the bus. This wasn’t the first time, we had gotten yelled at several times by several people because one of us had done something the other didn’t see and it made us loud.

“SORRY!” We shouted.

“SHUT UP!!!” That was everyone on the bus but us. We went back to whispering.

“So day after tomorrow is bucket list day.” He giggled.

“Sweet. But dude I’m tired, you’re staying in here tonight.” I said. I had already changed into my pj’s which was Alan’s hockey jersey and some shorts that you couldn’t see.

“Alright let me go change.” He got up and went to change I was out before he got back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sadly this story is coming to an end. I'm writing the last chapter now, and I'll have to split it up into several chapters though so you'll have a while before it's truly done. and I'm planning a set of one shots from things I've mentioned in here and other things. I'm very sad this is ending as these are my babies. Also, I'm writing a new short story right now too that will be posted later on as I like to have stuff pre-written. ANYWAYYYSSSS, I shall be on. < 3