Sequel: Realtivity.
Status: More Done than I am with Joshua Franceschi.

The Flood

Westbound & Down

After Alan’s and my night out, I was planning on just lying in bed all day. But apparently, Alan and Austin had other plans. I was just sitting there, being harmless, enjoying my music and the conversation Steph and I were having over text. Apparently Tony and the boys are in the same town as they perform where we did last night, and tomorrow’s a day off. Then my bunk curtains got thrown back with Austin and Alan smiling, very creepily I might add, down at me.

“So what are your plans for tonight dear best friend?” Alan asked.

“I’m not doing a damn thing today; it’s a day off for all of you. And since we had our best friend date last night I was planning on sitting in here, surfacing for food and other things only when I have to. Gonna mull over that talk we had last night.” I gave him a look.

“Well, that’s where you’re wrong. Austin and I are having a man night; I need to talk to him.” Austin looked very nervous at this. “It’s a very private talk and you need to be gone.” Alan gave me the look that he was gonna have the same talk with Austin that he had with me. HA!

“Fine. When is this happening?” I sighed, I moved to grab my clothes and head out to the bathroom for a shower.

“As soon as your ass is off this bus.” Alan glared.

“Ugh fine. I won’t shower.” I shut the bathroom door, did all morning routines, brush and braid hair, brush teeth, deo, all that jazz. I went out texted Steph.

“Oi lady the guys at the venue?” I sent it, Alan was glaring. “I’ll be off as soon as I get a message from Steph. He sighed. My phone rung.

I opened it and looked at the message from her. “Yeah they just got there and are relaxing.”

“Sweet, I’m going to visit. Tell no one. C:” I got a quick ok back. “Alright, I’m gone enjoy your man date or whatever.” I shouted toward Austin in the back lounge and gave Alan a quick peck on the cheek.

“NOT A MAN DATE!!” They both shouted. I laughed and walked out the door.

--

Soon I was at the Pierce the Veil concert, surprising the guys I can't wait to see them, I need it. Austin and Alan were off doing god knows what tonight on their man date, which it what it is no matter how much they say it isn’t. So I figured that since they were in town I’d visit. I do miss them, even if it was only yesterday since I’ve seen some of them.

Ding! I looked at my phone. New message from Tony. Now isn't that amusing.

"You like Austin! <3" How the fuck are people figuring this out when I only found out myself, I sighed as I was walking toward their bus.

"Tony, really? Must we do this now?"

"If you come see me tomorrow we can do this then. :p"

"You'll see me sooner than you think Tony." It was then that I walked up to their bus, what? When you know almost everyone that works for concert staff, it's easy to walk around and do this people shouldn't be able to. I'm just that good.

"Oi! You guys what's up?!"

"Nyx holy shit what are you doing here?" Tony shouted.

"Venus!" Mike called. He had taken to my first name and started calling me that after I got out of the hospital. Still.

"What are you doing here?" Vic and Casey asked.

"Well, Alan and Austin are having some sort of man date, I really don't want to know what they're doing but I was bored and knew you guys were going to be in here today and tomorrow, so I decided to come out." I smiled at them.

"You are a random person."

"Well I didn't want to deal with the man date which they both deny that that is what it is, and I didn't really want to go do something alone so I came to see you guys." The guys know what happened and why I was in the hospital, and since they all know about magic (which freaks me out, seriously does every band know?)

"Sit woman! You're making me nervous" Jaime shouted.

"Fine, fine." I plopped down in between Tony and Mike.

"So, how exactly did you get back here?"

"Well seeing as I was just here last night making sure that things were good for the show the guys played here last night, they just let me through."

"You are a crafty woman." Mike said as he poked me.

"So, uhm, who's got the blunt?" I asked.

"You read my mind!" Casey laughed.

"I was being serious, because I really don't feel like sharing mine." I smiled at Mike; he was usually the one who kept the goods.

"Fine. But you totally got the next one."

"Deal. So seriously let's smoke."

"Don't smoke too much we still have a show to play!" Vic shouted as Mike, Tony, Casey and I got up and went to the back lounge then the door opened.

"What's up guys?" Tino shouted as Phil followed him in.

"Seriously what is with everyone just prancing on to the bus tonight?" Jaime shouted

"Hey! We just wanted to see you guys! Wait Nyx is here! I was wondering where you were at, we looked for you before we left to see if you wanted to come." Phil said.

"Well I was already here." I smiled "But to the back longue, we're smoking!"

"Woo!" Tino shouted.

We all walked back, and Mike set to preparing the evenings activities. I sat down beside Tony, and Tino came and set next to me while Casey and Phil were sitting on the both sides of Mike. "Nyx! When do you start work? And you know we all know about magic so you can just actually explain." Mike smirked at me. They like just randomly bringing it up. Weirdos the lot of them.

"Well, first thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know" I said sarcastically "And now that I think about it I did know some Ervin's at Salem. But anyways, I'm the head of the PR department for the British ministry, and since it's the newest, as in just created, so I pretty much go from department to department doing PR for them for a month or two at a time. I start work officially January 5th, and then it's doing work for the new International Cooperation Department that the British and American magical governments set up together."

"So what are you going to be doing?" Casey asked.

"Well, I'm going to create the bonds between the two governments with some advertising, posters, radio ads, and other things. Then after that project is done I get to start looking at properties in SD for mainly British owned shops to come out to the states to gain business, the first being Weasley Wizarding Wheeze's."

"What I don't get is how that you just graduated, and you’re already the head of a ministry department, I applied for a job with the Magical Law Enforcement when I first graduated." Tony asked.

"Well, I had already applied for the PR job for that exact department, and Hermione, the head."

"Wait Hermione Weasley? She told me that she would love to have me but she couldn't find a place for me." Tony said.

"Yeah her, but she told Minister Kingsley that she had already planned on hiring me for a decent job anyways, and that I would be good at it, so he approached me about it on the first day of term, saying that if I worked hard enough I would be considered for the job. So I worked my ass off, got the best grades in the year along with Victorie, did some extra work like working with Kingsley to get the feel of the paper work part of the job, then started working with Hogsmeade businesses and boosted the sales 50% during my first week actually doing it."

"So, you pretty much kicked everyone’s ass who had applied for the job by training earlier, and showing an interest and skill in what you wanted to do?" Tino asked.

"Yupp, but I'm tired of talking about my boring life. Which Tino remind me to go see Kingsley the day after tomorrow for some busy work." He nodded

"So, this is ready who wants to smoke?" Mike asked as he lit the activity. We smoked, talked and laughed for about thirty minutes some of the conversations went like this.

--

"Oh No you didn't!!!" Tino shouted as he snapped his fingers.

"Tino, why are you so sassy?" Phil asked as we all bust out laughing.

"He is though isn't he!?" Tony giggled, yes giggled.

"You are sassy."

"So? I at least have more personality that hermit over here." Tino threw in as he pointed to Phil.

--

"You guys I have a sweeping declaration to make!" Tony said as he stood on the table

"Oh dear, this is the third one this week." Vic's voice floated from the bunk closest to me.

"Anyways! I just want everyone to know that..........." he looked around at all of us, trying to make us excited or something. "NYX LIKES AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!" What happened next you ask? Well I may or may not have tackled him from the table and shouted Tony you bastard. Just maybe. I should start whistling to look more convincing, just imagine me in your head whistling Hail to the Chief. I may or may not have been sitting on Tony as well.

"Yeah we knew that dude." Tino said pointing to him and Phil.

"I guessed it." Mike said.

"I knew it!" Vic shouted from his bunk

"Oh get your own conversation Victor!" I shouted from my seat that may or may not have been Tony.

"News to me." Casey said as he laughed at the look on Tony's face. Ok I lied. I did tackle and sit on Tony. I'm a horrible person. Oh well.

--

"Mike, stop making that face." What it's creepy. He's got his hair pulled back, his fingers pulling the corners of his mouth down baring his teeth, and his eyes make him looked crazed and the fact that they're extremely bloodshot doesn't help.

"Seriously, Mike stop it. Nyx is right. That face gets creepier every second." See! Casey agrees with me, Tino, Phil, and Tony on the other hand are laughing at me.

"Casey I knew you were my favorite."

"HEY!" That came from everyone who wasn't Casey.

“What? He agreed with me. The people that agree with me are always my favorites.” I beamed at everyone. Suddenly Jaime bounded to the back lounge.

“What. About. Favorites?” He asked, slightly out of breath.

“That you aren’t mine.” I smiled at him.

“Oh you totally know I’m your favorite.” This got a round of laughter from everyone.

Vic poked his head out of his bunk “Yeah, when you’re her favorite person, I’ll be king of the world.” We were all laughing again.

“Exactly.” I nodded toward Vic.

“You know it’s true, you can’t resist the dimple.” He flashed his famous smile that showed off his dimples.

“I also can’t resist the urge be nice to Alan too.” I said sarcastically.

“Oh, so are we doing this again?”

“Are we, yeah?” I smirked, knowing what was coming.

“You wanna know why I’m your favorite huh?” He winked. I rolled my eyes at him

“Sure Hammy.” I said using the nickname he hated oh so much.

“Well, other than the obvious dimples, I’m a wonderfully happy person; I got the dumbest hair ever. I’m a Mexican. Also, no one can resist the Preciado charm.” He winked.

I stood up from my seat beside Tony. Glad he was standing in the middle of the room. “Well let me see here if your reasons are valid.” I laughed coldly. “The dimples, eh, I’ve seen better yeah? I’ve got wonderfully happy people around me all the time, Austin, Max, Tony, Tino, even Phil if he is a hermit.” I winked at Phil. I started poking him as I was talking. I even noticed that Tino and Mike hade their phones out recording this “The hair, oh I’ve seen so much hair that’s dumber than yours” I ran my hand through his hair “Ever met Josh Franchesci love?” I laughed. “Now on to your next ‘reason’ you are Mexican. Hmm, well it seems like I have three other of those around me and the fact that Mum’s family is mostly Mexican.” I looked pointedly at Tony, Vic, and Mike. Then back to Jaime, his face showing complete shock “You’re charm by the way, nonexistent. And also my reasons as to why I’ll never fall for your little charm that you speak of.” I slowly started circling him, looking him up and down, no doubt making him nervous “Let me see here, you have a bit of pudge on your stomach dear hammy. Been eating a lot or are you retaining all that tequila that you drink? And seriously your legs, I mean look at those thighs. Your hair, don’t even get me started on your hair. I’ve seen people with that same look all my life.” I laughed again, “You’re arms, well they may be strong, but not my type. Now those dimples may be ‘cute’ as you put it, but not my style dearie. Now on to what your wearing, though I do enjoy the comfort of walking around in just boxers and a wife beater before the guys play a show, I just prefer my lads a little bit more,” I looked him up and down once more “respectful. Just to put it lightly, you’re proper not my type love.” I smirked, as I walked back around to face him, shoved him and he fell. This had us doubling over in laughter. As he fell flat on his ass. I stood in the middle of the room smirking at him, his eyes conveying mock hurt and a little bit of annoyance. I knew what was next, my turn, so I stood there and waiting for his comeback. He got up, dusted himself off and started.

“Well Nyx dear, what makes you think you’re my type dear. Let me see.” He repeated my actions of walking around in a circle around me poking me as he talked. “You’re hair here, now how is it, that I’ve never seen anyone with this color red. Assuming it’s from a bottle then now love, yeah? Also what’s with the braid? Every day, without fail. I’ve spent a week at your house, I know it’s that way all the time” He smirked as he lifted a lock of hair from my braid. “Now let’s see again, your arms little bit skinny for my taste yeah? Legs too. I’m more of a curves kinda man.” He said mocking knowing that I had more curves that the girls he’s brought around. “A bit short too don’t ya think, now on to your style. What is this you’re wearing? Skinny jeans? Own anything girly Nyx, doesn’t seem like it to me. And this top, which I definitely remember Alan wearing the last time I saw him. Stealing boys clothes now are we?” I just laughed, looked around. Vic and Casey now were joining in on the videoing Jaime and I in our ‘argument.’ Casey, Tino, and Phil were overcome in silent laughter as they knew what was coming next from me. As I had done it to Alan during the Weasley lunch yesterday and mentioned doing it to Jaime. The rest of the guys were silent as they normally were in these things. “And now what’s with the nose piercing? Just trying to copy your dear Austin and Alan. Vic as well.” He laughed harshly. “And where’s the ink doll? It’s not at all exciting when you don’t have ink. Just to put it in a way you understand,” He was no towering over me, face above mine. I was trying to hide the laughter as was he. Both of us for different reasons, him he thought he was winning. Me. I knew what he was getting next. “You’re just not my type now love.” He poked me in the cheek. I laughed then

“Oh dear Hammy, when will you learn you never win. You never ever win.” I smirked. “Also, sorry about this but, might wanna hold on to your boxers there unless you want everything out in the open for the bus to see.” As soon as the look of confusion crossed his face, he was suspended up in the air by his ankle. Grabbing on to his manhood as to where he wouldn’t pop out of his boxers. I walked up to face him “You’ll never ever win. Wanna know why? Oh you don’t. Too bad. You’ll never win because I am a fantastic person and you see, it doesn’t matter if I’m not your type cause dearie I know in one second, you’d come running if I ever wanted you too.” I winked at him walked out of the back lounge and let him fall. When I heard the laughter from the guy I figured it’d be ok to reenter. As I did Jaime was getting off the floor for a second time since this started.

“Seriously woman? Magic, you pull that knowing I can’t do shit about it.”

“Oh, what’s the fun of having the ability to do stuff like,” I smirked at this, having an excuse to show off now. “Change your hair color to any color I want, what do you think Tino does pink look good on him?” Tino laughed as Jaime’s normally dark brown hair turned a vibrant pink. “Or would it be better blue?” His hair was now following whatever color came out of my mouth. Everyone but Tino and Phil were openmouthed in shock either staring at Jaime, who was starting at the mirror at the back off the room, or me. I turned his hair back to its normal shade. “Also, I can do things like what I just did, and lift you off the ground. Or this.” I smirked as he started laughing uncontrollably, rolling around on the floor. “Or this,” I said as the tickle jinx stopped and I shot him the bat boogey hex. This had the guys laughing. Jaime looked confused. “Look in the mirror love.” I smirked. He screeched. I took the hex off. “I could keep going but that’d just be showing off a bit. All though I could do this new trick that I figured out last night.” Jaime just stood there, like a good boy; I took that as an ok. First I focused all my energy on air, and flicked my hands at him, slowly a tornado like shape started forming around Jaime making his hair fly. Then I focused my energy on water, flicked my hands at him, then all the water from the half empty water bottles that littered the bus came flying toward him and settled itself into the tornado like wind structure. Never once touching him then came fire. I focused my energy on the element that I find release in and slowly felt the small fire start in my palm, I walked up to him and blew, it then flew from my hand and into the mixture of water and air. Doing just like the others never touching him, but letting him feel the power of them. Earth came next, I looked at tony making sure he was wearing his plastic plugs, then focused my energy on the last element and flicked my hands toward him as Tony’s wooden plugs flew from their place in his bunk into the source of power around Jaime, then the scent of hay, dirt, grass, trees, plants, flowers, anything flooded my senses. “Now isn’t this a fun trick dear Jaime?” He stuttered. I brought the earth towards me, sending Tony’s plugs back to their place though letting the smell and power of it linger, I walked closer to him and touched the fire, which gladly came toward me and my whole body slowly making its way back inside me. The water soon after, the same way the fire came to me, just soaking into my body, though I remained dry and not burned. The wind suddenly died down. Leaving the guys in a state of shock. I smiled smugly to myself, knowing I had won. Once I got Jaime speechless I won. Then Vic came running at me grabbing my hands where the elements entered my body, he looked them over, felt the lack of burns and wet.

“You win. You forever win. Remind me never to piss you off ok?” Jaime said. I ruffled his hair with the hand Vic wasn’t examining, and awkwardly hugged him.

“I’ll always win, and just remember that was me not even with all my power using the elements dear.” I winked at him.

“Can you just tell me one thing before we have to get off the bus?” Vic said looking at me.

“Sure.” I shrugged.

“How the fuck are you ok? Fire just literally went into your body through your hands, along with water, and they look like nothing has touched them.” He looked at me like I was about to burst into flames.

“Dear Vic and everyone else because I can see the concern on your face. I’m fine. The fire was a part of me, as in it came out of me. The water just was drawn to me since I was focusing on that element. It will never hurt me to do that. It never has.” They all visibly relaxed. Mike and Tony jumped off the couch and threw their arms around me.

“You have to teach me how to do that.” Tony said quietly.

“Well now that we know never to piss Nyx off, we need to head inside. Hime-Time, get dressed and meet us out there.” With that we all vacated the bus for Jaime to get dressed.

While we were walking Mike threw his arms around me. “So when you mentioned Josh a few minutes ago before that wonderful display of talent I was thinking, why do he and Max call you Bear?”

“OH!” I started laughing. “Inside joke. It’s really long and hard to explain without Alan, Austin or Josh being around.”

“I’ll figure it out later.” He rolled his eyes and pulled me up to the rest of the guys as we all entered the venue.

--
The boys were finally performing, and since Tino, Phil and I were at side stage they would look our way and send us funny looks. I flipped Mike off the last time he did it. He returned the gesture. These guys are great to watch live, it’s completely different than watching my guys, yes I call Alan, Austin, Tino, Phil, and Aaron, my guys, beside the point, Mike, Vic and Tony were all so different on stage, Jaime not so much he’s always hyper. But the other three, they transformed completely, Vic turned into this loud person, when he’s always so soft spoken off stage, and Mike he’s just fucking brutal, then Tony oh Ceaser Antonio Soto Perry, he’s so normally quiet and reserved but now he’s jumping around and acting like a fucking maniac the only time I see him like this not on stage is when he’s hammered. It’s quite great. Too soon it was all over though. They came running at me, seeing this Tino and Phil backed away like the little bitches they are, they all tackled me to the floor, literally the floor.

“Okay! Guys, I love you all dearly. BUT GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU SMELL!” I shouted from under the pile of Mexicans. They jumped up pretty quickly, each muttering a sorry. ”I would love to stay for this after party before your day off, but Alan Austin and I have plans tomorrow, which sadly means getting up slightly early. So I love you,” I kissed each one on the cheek and gave them a quick hug “I’ll see you next time dearies." They said their goodbyes, I said goodbye to Tino and Phil who were staying for the after party. I got on their bus, went into the bathroom and apparated into my bunk, and surprisingly fell asleep before Austin and Alan came to see how the guys were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alas, only two or three more chapters, depending on how I split up the last chapter. Which I will be posting tonight. I love you all < 3