Sequel: Realtivity.
Status: More Done than I am with Joshua Franceschi.

The Flood

Contagious Chemistry (part 2)

“I swear to god if you guys get us kicked out for moving the tables, I will not speak to you for a day.” I looked at Josh and Max.

“Whatever, you love us too much not to talk to us.”

“Don’t tempt me boys. Don’t tempt me.” I rolled my eyes.

“Austin needs to hurry up with our food.” Max pouted as he sat down opposite of me, as Alan and Austin had stolen the seats beside me.

“I will not hurry because I am already here with food for the two of you.” Austin sat down quickly and handed Max and I our food. I quickly took a bite. Ah. I really love this place.

“You know it’s nice to wait for other people to get their food before you eat.” Chris said as he sat down between Max and Josh with his and Josh’s food. I rolled my eyes at him

“Twat, when will you learn that I am a very rude person and don’t care.”

“This is true, at least she’s not acting like she was the first time I met her.” Josh laughed. I just smiled at him and took another bite of food as Alan and Matt finally came back with their food.

“So what are you guys doing the rest of the day?” Chris asked.

“Painting Josh’s billboard, playing the penis game, Alan’s gonna make random animal noises, we’re gonna visit my old boarding school and then build a fort the size of our bus.” I said.

“You are really weird people.” Josh shook his head at me.

“Says the one afraid of the dark.”

“How did you know that?!” He screeched. Alan laughed.

“Max told Alan, and I when he called when you guys were really drunk the other night.” I laughed out.

“Where was I?” Austin asked.

“You fell asleep after we ate.” Alan said. Austin just nodded.

“Max, I hate you.” Josh glared.

“Oh, you told me that Max still sleeps with a stuff animal when you called me. So I guess the two of you are even.” I laughed as Chris, Alan, Matt, and Austin were laughing at Max who was gaping at Josh. “Or when Matt admitted he was Asian on the phone that same night after Josh forced him to. Or the night when Chris was singing to his bottle of beer. I got that one over Skype.” All the guys were gaping at each other and Austin, Alan and I were laughing. “You should stop drinking so much.” I said and went back to eating my food. We enjoyed lunch Max whining every so often about something or other then it was finally time for us to head to the billboard. Josh and Alan were walking in front of Austin when I jumped on Austin’s back. He laughed as I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn’t fall.

“You seem happy.” He lifted me up so I could get a better grip on his shoulders and get comfortable.

“I’ve had a good day.” I sat my head down on his shoulders.

“That’s good, and there’s still so much more to do.” Then he gripped my thighs and started running he ran past Alan and Josh before turning around and saying “Race you there.” And ran off towards the warehouse. I was laughing into his neck the whole time. We got there in a few minutes right before Josh.

“Why in the fuck did you two do that?” He breathed heavily with his hands on his knees.

“It was all him. I was just along for the ride. Anyways where’s Alan?”

“I don’t know he stopped running about two minutes in and said fuck them.” Josh collapsed on a chair once he had the ware house open. I jumped off Austin’s back before he sat down and pulled me on to his lap. I put my head on between his neck and shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. The three of us stayed like this, Austin and I were taking pictures. Josh was taking selfies like a loser and instragramming them like a whore until Alan finally walked in.

“You two look cozy.” He pointed towards us. “And you need to stop instragramming your fans are blowing your pictures us telling you to stop.” He pointed at Josh who just rolled his eyes.

“So you know where everything you needs at, knock yourself out.” Josh jumped up kiss me on the forehead and waving at the guys before running out the door.

“Got the paint?” Alan looked at me. I shook my head. “Why?”

I jumped up and got several cups of water which I transfigured into buckets of paint. “Really need to work on your common sense Alan.” I led them out back through the warehouse and to the billboard behind it. There was a small ladder there.

“How are we going to get up there exactly.” Alan asked. I rolled my eyes at him. I just floated to the top where we would be painting and looked down at them.

“Well you can climb. But I’m gonna start.” A few twigs off the bushes flew up and I turned them into paint brushes and some long handled rollers. Austin and Alan started climbing up the ladder. I rolled my eyes at them, and sat down waiting on them to get up here. Took them five minutes to get up here once they did I handed them a roller each and told them to start painting the whole thing. We did that, after a few minutes I told them to stand back.

“What are you gonna do?” Alan whined.

“Just shut up a second will ya?” I threw back. I slowly started imagining a picture of a hole in a side walk with a person climbing on it with down but not out written above it. Then I opened my eyes and saw the outline on the billboard.

“I will never not be amazed when you do stuff like that.” Austin breathed out from behind me putting his head on my shoulders. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders getting his head off me and getting two paint brushes and turning the paints to the colors I wanted.

“Austin since you’re the tallest you get the words and the stuff around it. The words are going to be white so wait to do those until you’re done with the stuff around it which is gonna be a dark grey.” I handed him those colors “Alan you’re going to be doing around the hole, which is dark grey. Use what I gave Austin.” He nodded and sat got to work. I picked up my brush and we started painting when the penis game started. Which Alan did, it was around 45 minutes into the penis game when Alan started his animal noises. We were almost done with the billboard. I was the only one painting still and they were just there saying penis and making animal noises. So what did I do. I threw some paint at them, to which they flung some back this turned into an all-out paint war. In which I lost because they dumped what was left of the white bucket of paint on my head after I had just finished painting the last of the billboard.

“Ok, okay I surrender.” I jumped off the edge of the billboard and floated to the ground.

“You really don’t need to do stuff like that.” Austin said climbing down the ladder. Once he was down I jumped on his back covering him in white paint too.

“Ah but it’s fun.” I kissed his check and Alan awe’d loudly as he got down from the ladder. I gave him a look that told him to shove off. We soon left for Hogwarts. Well that means I took hold of Alan’s hand from Austin’s back and apparated us to Hogsmeade.

“This is so fantastic!” Alan breathed out as we walked into WWW, which was housed in the old Honeydukes shop which is now where Zonko’s was as they went out of business years ago.

“Nyx hello I didn’t think you’d come and visit so soon!” Grace, the head over the shop here, said popping around from a corner.

“Hello Grace. Just going to use the cellar. Don’t mind the two behind me.” I hugged her briefly and went down to the cellar and to the trap door.

“Isn’t this not supposed to work?” Alan asked.

“They had it unblocked.” I shrugged and jumped down into the passage way and heard the other two complaining about how small it was. “Oh hush.” I rolled my eyes as we continued through the long passage way. Soon enough we were climbing through the witch. Once we were all out.

“Why couldn’t we have done this, oh I don’t know the simple way like walking through the castle doors.” Alan huffed.

“Old times’ sake.” I shrugged and took Austin’s hand and drug him towards Flitwick’s office. Once to the gargoyle that leads up to the headmaster’s office I just smiled as they jumped out of the way for me.

“What just happened? Shouldn’t you need a password?” Austin asked.

“The gargoyles love me and just let me up. I was up here a lot for head girl stuff last year and they stopped asking and let me up whenever now.” I shrugged as we walked up the staircase to the office. Once at the door I threw it open and pranced into the middle of a staff meeting and sat down in my chair in the corner while Alan and Austin were standing at the door.

“Hello Mrs. Winterburn I see you’ve come to visit.” Snape said from his portrait.

“Hello Severus. I’ve missed it here.”

“Nyx, you know you aren’t allowed to be in here during a staff meeting.” McGongall said looking up from the paper she had her attention on. Then she looked at the door. “And who are they?”

“Well, the ginger isn’t a long lost Weasley if that’s what you’re asking. Friends from home. Ginger’s Alan other ones Austin.” I shrugged from my spot and got up motioning for Alan and Austin to come sit on the chairs beside me. “Sit on the chairs, don’t say anything we have an hour until this is over and there are personal introductions to be made.” I grabbed a very worn down book from its case and the teachers chuckled at me as I sat down. I opened the book and read the familiar pages Alan and Austin would whisper occasionally, earning a glare from Minnie and a hit upside the head from me which kept them quiet for another 15 minutes. Finally the meeting was over and I put my book up and pull the guys out of their chairs and up to Minnie.

“Oh dear Minnie! I want you to meet my best friends.” I engulfed her in a hug.

“I will never get used to your unnecessary need for physical affection.” She said while shaking her head before giving me a brief hug. “Anyways, who are these lads?” She smiled at me knowingly before glancing at Austin, who still had a hold of my hand.

“This is Alan, and Austin. We’ve having a bucket list day and I wanted to visit because I don’t know when I’ll be able to again.” She nodded at them

“Nice to meet you boys. But I do have a class to be off to now. I’m sure I’ll see you around. Also, Nyx. Gryffindor is Unity, Slytherin is Cunning, and I’m sure you know the rest of ways to get into a dorm. Also heads is third corridor instead of 6th this year.” She nodded at me and left the room. Leaving Austin, Alan, Flitwick, the portraits and myself.

“Flitwick!” I sung out.

“Mrs. Winterburn?” He squeaked out.

“I miss your class.” I sighed out.

“I miss you coming into my class and telling James and Fred off for not doing their work.” He put his head on the desk.

“When do they have charms today?” I asked.

“After lunch.” He said.

“I’ll be there. Also, this is Austin and Alan they’re my best friends.” They waved awkwardly at him as he beamed at them

“Is this the Alan you mentioned to Albus and I last year.” He smiled at Alan

“Sure is. Which reminds me.” I gripped Alan’s hand and pulled him and Austin towards Dumbledore and Snape’s portraits. “Hello lads.” I smiled at them, they returned it.

“Hello favorite Ravenclaw that should have been a Slytherin.” Snape said.

“Severus, stop with that.” Dumbledore waved his hand as Snape rolled his eyes.

“Anyways, before you two start your bickering. This is Alan and Austin.” I pulled them so they could see them.

“Have you been taking care of her?” Dumbledore raised an eyebrow at him.

“Of course we have, you think I would be talking to you if I haven’t given her anything she wants?” Alan asked.

“This is true. She does have a very mean punch. Broken Fred Weasley’s nose several times.” Snape added.

“We’ve seen her do that twice.” Austin laughed.

“Well, I’m sure she’s dying to show you to the rest of the castle be off now.” I waved at them and said goodbye to Flitwick and headed towards my old common room.

“Where are we going now?”

“Old common room.” I said

“Head common room or Ravenclaw?” Austin asked.

“Ravenclaw.” I said once we got to the knocker I knocked it.

“I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?” It spoke.

“Uhmmmm.” Alan and Austin looked at me with wide eyes. I rolled mine and spoke to the knocker.

“Tomorrow or the future.” The door swung open revealing the open common room, the windows were still open from where I hexed them to stay that way 5th year only Vic and I are able to close them. I walked over to one and slid it down, receiving amazed looks from third years. We wandered around the common room until around 15 minutes until lunch in which I drug them down to the great hall and sat on the table right were the Wotters sat, Alan and Austin gave me looks before joining me. Soon the teachers we’re all at their seats and the hall was filling up.

“VENUS NYX OH MY GOD YOU’RE FUCKING HERE!” James and Fred shouted as they noticed me sitting on the table.

“Language Potter and Weasley!” Minnie shouted from her seat.

“Sorry Aunt Minnie!” They shouted as they pulled me off the table and hugged me. “Austin Alan you’re here too!” Fred noticed and pulled them off the table. “Don’t want the food appearing under your arses.” We sat down and I started piling a plate full of food. We sat and talked awhile and after we ate our fill the Wotters and us walked around the castle showing Alan and Austin everything it had to offer. Lily and Rose kept giggling anytime Austin would whisper something to me that he thought was cool. We sat through James and Fred during their charms class and I’d hit them upside the head anytime they’d not pay attention. After that we lapped around the castle almost a totally of four times to get all the passage ways covered we were back at the witch.

“Well dear Wotters, as much as I love spending time with you. We must get off. We should have been back at the bus at half 9 and it’s almost 10 plus you guys have curfew and Fred and James can’t get any more detentions this week or the next Gryffindor match it canceled.” I hugged each of them and dropped down the pathway hearing the guys do the same before walking back to the shop. Once we got there I said goodbye to Grace and we apparated back to the bus.

--

“Fort time!!!” Tino and Phil shouted as they were bringing up their blankets to the front lounge while I was multiplying the pile so we had enough to cover the whole bus and make it the most awesome fort ever. I started sorting them into piles for each person so we could get it done faster. They all put their pillows with their piles.

“So what’s the plan love?” Austin asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned my head against his chest.

“Well once everyone else is up here. I give out instructions, we start the fort.” He chuckled into my ear.

“So are you doing to do any work on this fort?”

“Of course not. I’m going to sit and watch then fix everything once everyone else is done. See I could do it in just a second but that’s not fun.” I shrugged.

“You and your showing off.” I rolled my eyes at his comment as the rest of the guys piled up in the front longue. I wiggled out of Austin’s grip and started handing them piles of blankets.

“Tino and Phil you get back longue and half of the bunk area. Alan you have the rest of the bunk area and Austin gets the front lounge. Now start working.” I laughed and sat down as they all started heading their separate ways. I made some one of my files land in front of me and started looking through it when Tino called me.

“Nyx! You didn’t give us something to put the blankets up with!” I sighed and sat down my folder while Austin laughed at me, I flipped him off and went towards the back lounge. I dogged through Alan’s stuff and finally got back to Tino. “Can you give me some help?” I walked up to the blanket he was holding and did a quick sticking charm to the blankets and part of the wall that he would need to do and did the same for Phil.

“You guys love me.” I smiled and walked back through back to the front longue and laid across the couch pretending to look through my work while actually watching Austin put up his blankets. He has a nice ass. And there goes trying to actually focus on work. I sent my folder back to my bunk and busied myself on my phone. Josh asked me how the billboard turned out I sent him a few pictures of it. He freaked out.

“I’m done! Come make it look good!” Phil shouted from his spot. I got up and just stood there because Austin was putting up his last blanket.

“I’m going to do everyone’s once you’re all up here.” They all piled into the front lounge and I stood at the front of the bus and just flicked my hands and had the blankets to whatever way was they thought was best and flopped down across Tino and Austin. “Well that’s done.” We sat there and talked for a little bit.

“Let’s smoke!” Alan jumped up and ran to his bunk getting the blunt that he had rolled last night before sitting back down in the floor and lighting it up.

“So how was your guys’ day?” Tino asked.

“It was great. Even though Alan tackled me in the middle of Tesco.” I kicked his head as Austin passed me the blunt.

“It was Austin’s fault for running off when Chris almost saw him!”

“Do not blame me for you tackling her.” Austin threw his hands up. We argued about this for a few more minutes until we had finished the blunt and Austin and I were hanging out in the front longue watching a movie.

“You asleep?” He poked me in the side causing me to squirm. “Apparently not.” I laughed at him.

“Yes Austin?” I looked up at him from my position on the floor with my head on his chest.

“Let’s go take an adventure.” He got up and pulled me towards the door grabbing two blankets and a pillow. I laughed and followed him through the parking lot and into a field where he laid down a blanket and a pillow before collapsing down on it and pulling me down with him. “This sound like good enough adventure to you. Laying out under the stars.”

“Sounds perfect.” I smiled up at him getting curled up next to him as he threw the blankets over us. We laid there for a little while just looking at the stairs and stealing glances at each other.

“We should play a game.”

“What game is this?” I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

“I don’t know, just a random game.” I laughed at him

“You suggest we play a game then have nothing planned. What am I going to do with you?” I shook my head.

“You are going to stay right here and enjoy looking at the stars and help me think of a game to play.” He laughed quietly.

“That sir, sounds like a fantastic plan. Now about this game.” We started talking and listing off possibilities as to what games we could play.

“You know what?” He suddenly said after a moment of silence.

“What’s that dear?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m going to tell you something.” He smirked like he had the biggest secret in the world, and I would be lying if I said it didn’t make me smile.

“What is this love?”

“Well, I’m just gonna start from when Alan first told me about you.” He looked at me as to ask if it was ok. I nodded at him and he started looking at the stars and I did the same. “When he first mentioned his best friend and three other people were staying with us I honestly wasn’t too happy about it because that meant giving up my bunk.” I laughed at this and he hushed me. “But then he started telling us about you and Anna. I was ok with it the more he was telling me about you, and the more he was telling me about you the more he was pressing me to spend as much time with you as I could. I didn’t know why then. But when I met you, that’s when I knew why he wanted me to spend so much time with you. Because you are, honestly, the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. Besides my mom of course.” I smiled at this. “Anyways, back to the story the more time that I’ve spent with you the more time that I’ve been realizing that you are the most perfect woman for me. And when you were in the hospital kinda just made me realize it even more. I know you really hated me seeing you like that, but that was the moment that I knew for sure that I liked you. I hid it for a while, because you didn’t need me to do anything out of the way that would mess you up or mess any of your progress up. Anyways, well Alan kinda forced it out of me the day you got out of the hospital. Anyways, just spending time with you, now then, it’s always the same feeling, the feeling of wanting to be with you. But I’ve been scared. Of how you would react once I’ve told you all this. Still am terrified to be honest.” He laughed “But back to the point I just kinda really like you and I think I’m asking you out right now but I’m not sure.” I looked up at him and he was staring at the sky with a look on his face that did suggest that he was absolutely terrified of what he just said. And that’s when I busted out laughing. “Why are you laughing at me?!” He screeched.

“Because you were scared about telling me all of this.”

“And this is why your laughing! I made a fool of myself. I should have never said anything.” His face was the brightest red imaginable.

“Austin Robert Carlile just shut up for two seconds and let me stop laughing before I tell you something.” I shoved my hand over his mouth and finally caught my breath and removed my hand from his mouth.

“Are you going to explain now?” He asked. I nodded and just kissed him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away.

“Does that answer your question you fucking idiot?” I laughed at him.

“I don’t know. It might.” He laughed.

“Well what would answer your question?” I raised an eyebrow at him. He kissed my quickly again.

“Be my girlfriend.” He looked me dead in the eye.

“Awe. Damn maybe I wanted to be the boyfriend.” I snapped my fingers

“Shut up smartass.” He laughed and kissed me quickly before pulling me up and picking up all the blankets. “Let’s get back to our fort.” He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the bus. When we got back in there Alan was sitting on what was left of our little pallet that we were watching the movie on.

“Well, well well look who’s back after being gone for three freaking hours!!!” HE jumped up and shouted.

“Shut up Alan!” I shouted. “Tino! Phil! I know you two are being nosey fucks so you might as well get out here.” They jumped out from behind the curtain and sat down on the couch beside Alan. “Give me the bet pile.” Alan groaned and went to his bunk and brought out a box and handed it to me. I opened the box and found 50 dollars with Alan’s name on a sticky note with yesterday’s date on it. Phil’s 50 had tomorrow on it. Tino’s 50 had todays date on it. I took out a 20 and handed it to him and put the rest in my pocket.

“Hey! How come Tino only got money back!” Alan whined.

“Tino won.” I rolled my eyes.

“Shouldn’t I get the whole 150 then.” I raised an eyebrow him at he said this. “Okay, I get it. Don’t bet on your personal life and you won’t take my winnings.”

“Wait! If Tino won then that means!!!!” Alan jumped up and stared dancing around in a circle. Then took out his phone and started doing something on it. My phone dinged and I looked at him questioningly before going to get it. Once I opened it I saw it was a notification from Twitter. It said and I quote “@Joshmeatsix you owe @VenusNyx 75 and me 25. I told you it would happen by the end of the day.”

“Alan was it really necessary to tweet that?!” I shouted. He rolled his eyes at me as I walked up beside Austin and he kissed the top of my head. Alan quickly took a picture and then my phone dinged again with in two minutes. I opened it and saw that all three of them had posted the same picture saying “Tell me @Austincarilie and @VenusNyx aren’t the most perfect couple you’ve ever seen!” I rolled my eyes at them “Out! Go! Back to sleep! Out shoo!” They all left in a hurry and I laid back down on the pallet after fixing it and Austin crawling in beside me. I cuddled up next to him with my head on his chest.

“Goodnight boyfriend.” Austin laughed as he said this and kissed me.

“Goodnight girlfriend.” I rolled my eyes and drifted off into sleep not long after.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND IT'S OVER. I will be posting a sequel of sorts. Just a series of one shots during points in their relationship that I feel like writing about.

p.s. Will be putting the weddings (even Tony and Steph's I WILL GO DOWN WITH THAT SHIP)