Scumbag

Two: You've Never Looked So Picture Perfect

Billie Joe’s POV:

I awoke in the morning with Dixie’s leg draped right over me and her hand down the front of my boxer shorts. I assumed she’d tried to get some after I’d fallen asleep and then got bored and fallen asleep herself. I couldn’t blame her, I guess. I removed her hand and slipped her leg from off of my hip to get up and out of bed. She was laying in her bra and my track pants, so I pulled the sheet right up to her neck. That stranger was still asleep on the mattress between mine and Mike’s beds and I didn’t want him to think he could perve on her, even if she’d openly allow him to. Mike already knew not to or if he did, to at least not make it so obvious.

It took some time but I was eventually joined in the kitchen for breakfast by Mike, with Dixie following behind not too long after. They were quiet and I guessed a little hung over as they made some coffee and raisin toast, making small talk as the kettle boiled.

“So, who’s that guy you invited over last night, Dix?” I interrupted, but she waved her hand in front of my face to silence me.

“Shh, Beebee. Let me have my coffee first, yeah?” she said, closing her eyes as she took a sip. She then hopped up onto the countertop and sat there for a moment, swinging her legs over the edge. She’d put on the clothes she was wearing last night, but I guess at least she was wearing something now. I figured she’d probably shower once she got back to her place. I’d need a shower, too.

Mike and Dixie finished their breakfast and seemed more alive after that, which was good, I think. Dixie came up behind me for a hug, which was sweet… a little out of character for her but sweet.

“I hope you’re feeling better after last night,” she cooed into my ear, kissing my neck as we stood there still hugging. “Now, should we wake up this stranger?”

“What’s his name?”

“I dunno,” she shrugged, before leading me back into my room. Mike followed behind.

“How do you say we wake him up?” Mike asked, and a devilish smirk appeared across Dixie’s face. She leaned over to whisper into Mike’s ear but he backed away, clearly not agreeing with her idea.

“I’m not making out with him,” Mike whispered to her harshly, before letting out a shy laugh.

“Well then you do it, Billie!” I hesitated for a moment. “Oh come ON. Don’t you try telling me you’ve never kissed a guy before. Imagine the look on his face. It’ll be priceless!” She was so excited it was almost cute, and so I licked my lips and made my way over to the sleeping stranger. I was afraid he’d wake as I moved to sit above him, straddling his waist, but he didn’t even stir. I saw that he’d been wearing makeup last night because it was a little smeared in places, though it still looked… nice. He wasn’t bad looking, really. It seemed the longer I looked at his sleeping form the more I found in his soft features that I was attracted to. Dixie gave me a shove forward, breaking me out of my thoughts. I leaned forward then, placing my hands on his cheeks and planting a kiss straight onto his lips. His eyes popped open almost immediately as Mike and Dixie cracked up laughing, but he didn’t push me away. I pulled away after a moment to see what they’d been laughing at, and indeed, the look on his face was priceless. His cheeks flushed pink as I got up from above him and helped him up.

“That certainly woke you up,” I said, and he nodded dumbly, his saucer-eyes unblinking as I led him into the kitchen and made him a coffee. Dixie was still giggling from behind us, before she gave it up and sat back atop the countertop. If I had to guess I’d say she was giggling at the fact that this stranger was still dressed in his underwear, but that was only a guess.

“So what was your name, hun? Aaron? Ryan?”

“Brian,” he said, his voice small and squeaky and very well suited to his tiny frame. I passed him a hot cup of coffee and watched as he took tiny sips well before it was cool enough.

“Brian’s from Luxembourg,” Dixie said. “He’s cool, Billie. You’ll like him.” She walked off then and left me standing alone with him in the kitchen.

“I should get going,” Brian said, placing his cup in the sink.

“Don’t feel uncomfortable, man. Dix, she dared me to kiss you. She thought it’d be hilarious.”

“Was it?”

“Well you heard their laughter.” He simply shrugged.

“I can’t stay, anyway. I promised my gran I’d be back before 10 last night, so I have a bit of explaining to do.”

“I can give you a lift, if you’d like?”

“That might be useful. I don’t really know the area too well just yet, you know?” I passed him then to find Dixie, and he followed me back to my room to get dressed. Dixie was lying on my bed and pulled me to lie above her, kissing me slowly before nipping at my neck. I could see from the corner of my eye that Brian was watching, and he wasn’t exactly being inconspicuous about it.

“Dix, we need to get you home. Brian needs a lift, too, and I’d like to drop you both off together.”

“Can’t we… you know. Quickly?” I pulled myself from her body and began the search for my car keys, which seemed to give her my answer. She got up and sat at the end of my bed grumping as I continued my search.
It was an awkward ride, to say the least, as Dixie hopped in the back with Brian and took every opportunity she could to hold his hand or kiss him on the cheek. I knew by the look she was directing towards me in the rear-view mirror that she was only doing it in an attempt to tease me, so it didn’t annoy me so much. What did annoy me was the way Brian rested his hand on her thigh and squeezed lightly before he got out of the car.

“Thanks for the lift, Billie. I’ll probably see you around.”

“Come see his band play again next weekend Bri Baby! Same place. I’ll buy you another beer!” He smiled at her before turning to walk up his grandparents’ drive.

“Do you have to be such a flirt?” I asked her as she crawled between the front seats to sit beside me.

“You like it, Billie. Why else would you have that look in your eye?” And she might have been right there, because I couldn’t resist kissing her as she had that look right back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realised I have a subscriber for this, so I thought I'd write an update haha. Thank you! :)