Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Sight

It was only the first time I ever saw you,
but my heart already skipped a beat


"They freaking suck," Andrew spat out, steering the wheel to the right, turning the sharp corner.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye, secretly hoping he'd catch the glare. He laughed, reaching behind him to high five one of the other boys.

"Yeah they suck. Specially the one with the afro, he's a cock sucker, I bet ya."

Hearing Leo's signature scoff, I twisted my head and stared at him. "What?"

"Aren't you guys being a little rough? You haven't met them yet," I explained eyeing all four of them even Drew who avoided my gaze and continues to drive.

Not one of them replied to me and I sat comfortably back down, hiding a triumphant smile. I always managed to keep the boys in a normal state, acting like their second mother and scolding them. Even though three quarters of them were older, none of them could handle anything. I couldn't imagine what they'd be like without me: the rising fame getting into their heads and intoxicating them.

But I'd have to admit way before all the amazing concerts, best gigs, two different continents, a dictionary of countries and cities, success, heavy bags full of money and extremely dedicated fans, all four of them had always been obnoxious twits pushing everybody else down and sometimes even dragging them down whenever they failed.

And I was not afraid to label my own brother as one of them. Though no matter how much I told myself to just go and leave them, I would never ask for any of my siblings to be publicly humiliated like that. It just was not me.

"We're here," Haden sang tapping my head.

I slapped his hand away with a frown. "Don't touch me."

"Ow!"

"I didn't hit you tha-"

I saw Leo glaring down at him with his hand raised high. "Yes don't touch my sister Haley," he teased using the nickname I created for Haden when I was five years old. "My baby sister." He was nice until he called me the baby.

We all stepped out of the car and I had it worse than all of them. A group of fans carelessly pushed towards the car, throwing their hands wildly in the air, their screams deafening me. I attempted to shove my way through the hectic crowd but I was pushed back again, causing my back to contact with the door handle.

"Ow," I groaned rubbing the soft spot. "Freaking fangirls." I muttered a string of profanities starting to loathe all these obsessed teenagers, and made my way out of the crow of deranged maniacs.

A hand shot out in front of me and wiggled their fingers around. I heard someone say, "Grab it, I'll help you. Come on!" Just as I was about to obey another one squealed in my ear and I bit back a whine.

The hand managed to snatch me out and I collided with a strong torso. Massaging my right ear, I looked up at my saviour. "She broke my eardrum."

He snickered, blue eyes shining down at me. "Come on," he yelled once again beginning to run and I was hurtled towards a wide open double door. He released my hand to slam it shut, waiting a few seconds and then a series of bangs echoed against the surface of the heavenly gate. "They're crazy, huh?"

"You don't say?" I gasped.

"Niall." He stretched out a pale slim hand.

I accepted it and realized only then that he's with the band. "Christie...Christie Enders."

Niall's orbs widened. "Sister of Leo Enders?"

"The one and only," I muttered unhappily. If only I wasn't.

He leaned against the wall, eyes scratching every inch of my figure. "Does that mean I'll see you more often?"

"I-I guess so." Feeling warmth bloom slowly on my cheeks, I lowered my head, strands of hair forming a thin curtain over my face.

He coughed. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfo-"

"Chris!" a familiar voice barked, instead of calming me, reminded me of the pain still inside my ear. In a second my brother wass at my side. "Let's go," he snapped quickly grabbing my forearm.

I gave Niall a small smile and wiggled my fingers at him like he did before. He even apologized for that flirty comment, a ball of Irish sweetness, he was.

Leo whispered in my ear, "I don't want you talking to him again okay?"

Agreeing with him, I thought, if those girls who made me deaf only knew what he was like in real life, they wouldn't go crazy over my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha think?