Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Unstable

When you're around,
I don't know what to do


"Hurry up Chris!" My mother's yells were like a classic bucket of cold water, waking me up from my day dreams. I had been sitting on the edge of my bed and staring at the full length mirror in front of me, wearing only my bathrobe. "Your friend here has been waiting for centuries!" she shouts emphasizing on the friend.

Not bothered to reply, I unwrapped the towel which my hair was twisted into and slipped off the robe. I gazed at my birthday suit. It was simply a habit of mine to stand in front of a mirror, whether fixing up something or not.

After another minute of mulling over different outfits whilst scanning me clothes on the coathangers, I finally picked simple short sleeved top with shoulder holes and tight blue jeans. I hurriedly put on the materials knowing how ling Niall must've waited for me.

On the way out I grabbed the canvas shoes always beside my door before opening it. I was greeted by light pools of blue. "Oh um hi," I stammered wondering when the floor had become so fascinating.

"Hey." I stepped out of my room, pulling on the doorknob behind me. Our chests were touching and it reminded me of how I missed our flirting. I simply had to put up with the aching until all this mess is cleared up.

Glancing around the hallway I checked for any sight of Leo and forgot that he didn't live with me and my parents anymore. Once the band were signed, they rushed out of their own homes and bought expensive flats for themselves, somewre in the city of London.

"What's wrong?"

I smiled up at him. "Don't worry about it." I collapsed onto the floor to slide of my shoes. "Sorry for making you wait for so long," I said before standing up again.

"It's okay. I know how girls are." I glared at Niall, rewarding him with a playful slap on the arm. "Hey I was only jokin'."

We grinned at each other - the familiar swirl beginning again in the bottom of my stomach - as he clutched my hand. He led me around my own house towards the front door as if he had lived here for longer than I have.

Another yell from my mother entered my ears, "Have fun on your date, both of you!" She would be getting lectured because of that line when I came home.

Instead of a limousine or another fancy ride, a car was parked in front of my house waiting. Niall opened one of the passengers for me and I eagerly climbed in, to get out of the everyone's sight on the street.

I was greeted by a loud and ear defeaning hello from a certain curly haired boy. "Heeey," he sang obnoxiously. I refrained from slapping him in the face as I wasn't usually a violent person and just smiled at him.

Niall slid in beside me leaving Harry all alone at the front. "So Hazz is our chauffeur for today." We both received a green eyed glare from the driver and continued to laugh at him anyway.

The rest of the drive consisted of the two boy band members quarreling and multiple back and forth sarcasm. Who knew these two were able to hold such long banter. I let the two have their conversation while I remained quiet, occasionally giving my own opinion.

When Niall asked me out for lunch yesterday, he literally left me no choice. He didn't say it as a question but rather like a demand. From how I treated him then I guessed it was a fair deal to agree.

To be honest after the photoshoot, I demanded my brother and his friends to go home while I drove back to my house. In my room, I sat silently on my bed trying to piece my scrambled thoughts together.

When evening came, I stayed up all night scrolling back through our texts. Wondering why I had agreed in the first place. Sleep didn't possess me until the morning as I concocted a plan that I'd sleep late, forcing me to wake up around noon the next day. Strangely enough I had set my alarm to go off at nine am so I had no choice but to get ready.

I know turning down Niall's offer and ditching the lunch, without informing him was a low point. But I didn't wish to be attracted to a member of a band that my own blood hated. It confused me so much and if only I wasn't related to Leo, it wouldn't have been this difficult.

It felt like I was in some overrated drama television series when a girl wasn't capable of controlling her own life or emotions. It angered me that my idiot brother, no matter how half brained he was, he still managed to have this effect on me.

"We're here," Niall exclaimed grabbing my hand again. He pulled me out of the car and slammed the door.

I swallowed in our surroundings not recognizing any of buildings, roads or street names. Which was a surprise since I've basically been to every place there was here. I grew up in this city.

This was probably there choice - picking a not so notorious place to go out for lunch. For people who were obsessed with cats and faked relationships with each other, these five were smart. Although the fact that they were trying hard to avoid attention made me think that they didn't want to see their fans. But who was I to refuse? I didn't want this to go out in the public either.

"Come on," Harry said walking in front of us. He was wearing a low cut white tee, dark jeans and a navy blue top unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I know I said he wasn't gorgeous and he wasn't my 'date' but dear lord, he was looking good.

I glanced sideways to examine Niall's attire. He wore a white shirt underneath a fit grey sweater that snuggled his torso, with the sleeves also rolled up and light pants, making him look like an edible Irish god. These were the kind of thoughts that weren't supposed to be up there.

While we walked towards the restaurant or wherever we were eating at, I immediately felt self conscious and, or, paranoid. My eyes darted around the street we were one but spotted nothing out of ordinary.

"Let's go, Chris."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry...I got distracted by Live While We're Young playing on the radio :))