Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Crave

I'm addicted to you
I can't pretend I don't care


“That's it, you're living with me.”

I folded up the last of my shirts and placed it in the duffel bag set by my feet before looking up. I swivelled around on my backside, raising my brows at the blue-eyed person waiting for my reply. “Are you kidding me?”

Folding up her arms across her chest, she leaned against the door frame. Her eyes travelled up to the ceiling as if contemplating before looking back at me.

“No, I'm not.” Nadine shrugged coolly. “You've been living with me for the past three days. Come on Chris, I've missed you. Can't I explore London with my best friend?” Her lips curved down into a pout, staring intently as me with widened orbs.

A colossal grin flashed along my lips as I jumped from the mattress. I walked right in front of my best friend, beginning a staring competition but I failed to be serious as I couldn't prevent myself from smiling. Even though I disliked the thought, I squealed and flung both arms around her neck. Nadine giggled uncontrollably with me, her laughter causing vibrations to bounce off her throat.

We stayed in a tight embrace for several seconds, physically showing how much we'd missed each other and that this hug would simply be the start of our new hectic lives, that was the second chapter of our friendship. This was something I should've done earlier but there wasn't anybody whom I'd rather have shared my boring yet unpredictable life with, other than Nadine.

I sighed, my insides melting from the pure bliss I'd received from my recent thoughts. Finally I wouldn't have to tolerate my parents any more – specifically my wannabe mother – and Leo wouldn't even need to know where I had moved to so he was unable to visit me in the middle of the night, asking if I had spare protection. That boy just slipped beneath my skin and bit at the flesh everytime I caught a glimpse of his face.

With a final chuckle I unwound my limbs from around her torso, feeling the same smile crawl unto my lips. “I can't believe you're asking me to live with you. Of course. I'd sleep on the couch if I have to.” She rolled her eyes at me. I felt a sudden familiar feeling against my right thigh and I reached down to grab the vibrating phone from my pocket.

Mother: be here in 15. don't be late.

I groaned unashamed to show my irritation. “I have to go now, she wants me there soon. Well they want me there,” I informed Nadine who seemed to be looking at me with slight curiousity. “And, no I can't quit.”

After releasing a long, sorrowful sigh, I walked out of the bedroom, leaving Nadine to get changed or whatever it was she needed to do. I decided that there was only one thing in the world right now which could've possibly lifted up my currently low spirits. And he was sitting right on my best friend's couch, so very easy to simply kidnap him and keep him for my own pleasure.

“Mornin' babe. How was yer sleep?” The smile on my face couldn't have been prevented as his accent once again received another encore from my ears. “Come 'ere,” he softly demanded, patting the empty space besides him.

I more than eagerly dove for the couch, snuggling up to his side. My arms snaked their way around his waist and clasped together with my hands to prohibit him from leaving. I hummed quietly resting my temple on his shoulder. “I'm sorry you had to sleep on the couch.”

Niall laughed and replied by simply trailing one of his fingers down my side, tracing light circles. “I could stay like this all day.”

There was no way I was about to disagree with his statement but unfortunately, I was forced to get out and have a meeting. Yes, he had stayed the night but nothing near what people would have in their minds happened. Niall merely engaged with my offer when I had asked him that he's stayed for the entire day, why not just continue our newly created adventure and also stay the night?

Ever since I replied to his greeting with a kiss, we had been inseparable. Right after we had our breakfast, the only thing the three of us had planned to do, Nadine slipped through the flat door in a hurry to escape our apparently 'sickening romance shows'. I meekly laughed at the accusation, secretly hoping that it didn't really look like that. So we had spent the whole day together, making up for the time we lost in those couple of weeks that we could've wasted with each other if it weren't for my reluctance and brother.

“I have to go,” I mumbled regretting that this was ending already. He muttered some incoherent words before looking at me with those powerful blue eyes of his. “No, Niall, I can't stay. I'll see you later yeah?” I lifted myself off the couch with much hesitation and walked through the door, instantly being hit with the though of how much I'd trouble I'd be in if anybody found out about Niall and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute and romantic fluff fillers before drama...maybe? ;)