Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Kiss

Wanna be the first
To take it all the way like this


I walked out of the flat, expecting the corridors to be completely empty but found several others wandering around. It was Saturday and people usually weren't walking about at nine in the morning. A couple of them I recognized as I'd been here for a few days and I bumped into them once but the others were strangers.

As I began making my way through the people, being grateful that it wasn't a heavy crowd, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I ignored that. It was probably me being immensely paranoid that someone was always watching me. And waiting to strike once they were given the chance.

After a few seconds I felt the tap again and I paused at the top of the staircase. When I turned around there was nobody there but a pair of big azure colored eyes. I stepped aside to look behind him but everybody else was gone. It was as if they'd walked into their own flats to let Niall and I have privacy.

"Hey what're you doing?"

He smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. I felt my cheeks flush from the cute gesture but I attempted to remain calm. He wasn't supposed to know the extreme effects he had on me. It seemed pathetic and silly to feel like this but it couldn't be helped.

Niall chewed his bottom lip before answering me, "I was woderin' if you wanted to er-if it was okay if I took yer downstairs."

This nervous Niall was very new to me. I hadn't imagined him ever being this way - he just had this uplifting demeanor that was always passed on to the next person or whomever he was having a conversation with. His personality was like a severely contagious illness that you couldn't avoid receiving.

The slight crimson shade on his cheeks were adorable. He tilted his head down and I couldnt help but doubt if this was the same Niall Horan whom I exchanged flirtatious glances with, liked behind my family and friends' backs, had countless late night conversations with and the one who persuaded me to go against my brother so we could be together.

I held my hand out for him to grab and I swear the corners of my lips were about to slip right off my cheeks if my smile got any wider. His hand squeezed my fingers: sending a tingle course up the nerves of my arms.

"Can I drive you der? I don't-I don't really want to say bye yet. I mean we've missed two weeks of being together."

I didn't think that he could get any more adorable until he bent down and caught the bridge of my nose with his lips. My eyes fluttered close from the touch. From this gesture I was sure he knew that he had this artful impact on me and he was definitely going to use that.

Yawning, I looked up at him. "I'm going to be living with Nadine now. We can meet up whenever. I'm sure the paps won't know you've been coming here; would they?"

Niall sighed shaking his head. "But still-I want to drive you there."

I raised a brow, getting quiet curious as to why he was so persuasive about taking me to wherever I needed to go. For such a sweetheart he knew how to argue. "I'm sorry Ni. I just can't-I'm not ready to let the world know yet. You know I hate attention," I muttered.

"For-"

"Plus," I began, cutting him off because I knew he was about to use the profound powers of his sky colored puppy dog eyes, "nobody will let me hear the end of it. My mum will probably start wedding plans." He snickered. "Please understand Niall. I want to be with you but this is like...some forbidden romance your fans write about in their One Direction Fics."

He sighed and ran a hand through his messy blonde bedhair. "Fine," he muttered, avoiding my gaze.

We reached the bottom of the staircase - and to my surprise for the second time that day - not one soul could be seen on the bottom level. I wondered why people were so busy at the level of Nadine's flat.

"Well this is bye." I turned around only to find a forlorn expression on Niall's face. "Come on. Please Nialler? Please understand this." He still didn't let me see his eyes so I took matters into my own hands. I grasped his chin with my left hand and snaked my right around his neck, to make sure his head wouldn't twist the other way.

He stared down at me with alarming orbs and I merely smirked up. If he knew how to control me with his sneaky cute ways then I'd learn how to control him too; but this time my methods wouldn't be as innocent.

I captured his lush lips in mine and lightly sucked. I felt him falter beside me and soon our mouths were locked together with such need, I thought I was about to pass out. His tongue knew how to go when he traveled the inside of my mouth with it, at times completely entangling with mine.

Once I heard his moan deep inside, I walked forwards and he yelped as his back crashed against the wall. His hands found their way to my lower back and was slowly sliding up my top. I raised my right leg wrapping it around his thigh so he felt the rubbing motion.

"Agh shit, Chris!" He pulled away and It seemed as if someone caught us making out in the hallway. I suppressed laughing at his exclaim making sure I looked smug enough. "What was that for?"

I pressed a hand to his chest. "To make sure you know that you aren't the only one who knows how to persuade in this relationship."

He groaned. "You already know what you do to me."

I stretched onto the tip of my toes to reach his mouth once more. Though instead of pure lust maneuvering me, I kissed him gently. Niall reciprocated with slow and smooth movements. We both pulled back a tad to soon. "Well bye."

"Bye," he croaked and I laughed at him, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well well.