Status: hiatus :(

Turn Around

Decide

And honestly,
I'm left with no choice


I followed after the boys too preoccupied with my own business. I wasn't even in the mood to scold them for being such gits. They made their way towards Dyna who carried a deep grown while I snaked my way through the other people, going back to my spot in the corner.

The text message glared up at me as I clutched the phone. It was hard. His blue gems were already deeply engraved in my head and that charming genuine smile. It wasn't difficult to know how easily I've fallen in - and his Irish nationality didn't even have to do anything with it. It was hard to ignore him.

I scratched the side of my neck, concocting several explanations that seemed reasonable enough so Niall would believe me. Well, I tried to anyway. That boy and I were only on the flirting level and yet, problems had begun popping up. The main one went by the name Leo Enders, and I was most unfortunately related to him.

i am not ignoring you!

Almost instantly, I received a reply. Ni: then why havent you been answering?

The question was like a quick bullet to my heart. I felt guilty even though there weren't labels involved. What was Niall trying to do? All we did was flirt...wasn't it? If so, why was he so clingy?

im kinda distracted right now. sorry

After two minutes of waiting, I eventually grew impatient and slipped my phone back in my pocket. The Irishman seemed desperate a moments ago now he wished to ignore me. Though the more I think about it, the more I realized how selfish I was. "Stupid," I muttered roaming my eyes around the building again.

Nobody had seemed to notice me and I wondered once more why I even came in the first place. It wasn't like they needed me here. My presence was only necessary because the managers said and by that I meant my parents.

"Leo!" someone screeched. I walked to the center of the room into full view, searching around to find the source of the voice. I found a frustrated Dyna throwing her arms around as gestures and towering over Leo. Which was surprising since his height made that difficult.

I jogged over to my brother's side. "What's wrong?" I suppressed a smirk. It wasn't often that he got caught doing things he shouldn't.

"Your brother here," Dyna scoffed, "even after countless times of telling him not to do it, he keeps hitting on my assistants."

With a roll of my eyes, I gave him a good smack on the back of his head. "You're a git, you know that right?"

He rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away. I would've actually given in to the temptation to punch him, but that wouldn't have been a good show for any of us. There would be never a time I'd be violent in public.

"Would you two please stop?" he complained.

I pursed my lips uncertain of the reason I stayed around him. "And why? Have you already learnt your lesson?"

He snorted. With another smack to head, he winced and told. "Jesus, Chris! I'm not ten alright? And I'm older than you. Why am I not allowed to flirt with 'em?"

Dyna forced out a bitter laugh. It didn't suit her - with a heart shaped face, thin yet pouty lips and big brown eyes - and I tried hard not to laugh. At twenty seven, she definitely didn't show her age. "Don't you see, Leo? Not every female you meet is interested in you."

"That's not what her smile looked like," he said over confidence radiating off him.

"She was smiling because she's polite." I flicked him by the ear. "But you wouldn't know a thing about that would you?" Before he was able to reply, I rewarded him with one last hit on the head, this time making sure the feeling lasted a little longer.

Dyna smiled triumphantly. She most likely wanted me to physically warn Leo as she wasn't allowed to lay a hand on him in that way. After another argument she was successful into dragging him back into his seat, by the ear. I snickered to myself while his face turned into a crimson shade.

The other boys laughed hysterically as he continued to be treated like a small child. I guessed he deserved that - those poor girls he made a move on must be terribly horrified. He wasn't exactly the biggest gentleman out there.

"Hey love." Those two words were enough for me to identify the boy behind me. That Irish accent of his slipped out so easily. It wasn't difficult to remember his voice either.

I grimaced, closing my eyes and turned around. "N-Niall. Hi," I muttered. Usually my cheeks would be in pain from smiling too much at the sight if him. Though today wasn't the best time to come.

His hand brushed a stray stand of hair away. "I decided to pay a little visit." His blue eyes traveled around and I follows his gaze to my brother. "You did seem busy," he chuckled.

"Look Niall," I whispered rubbing my temples in annoyance, "you can't be here." I felt my heart drop as his sweet grin faded away. Could I really tell him about my brother? How he hated One Direction?
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in aaaaaages. *facepalm* I'm so sorry guys.