Absolutely

But my one wish for you is that you find yourself

After many long days of hard work, the Semi-Finals were just around the corner. Which also meant, the biggest tournament thus far was coming up tomorrow. All of the training I had spent enduring for the past eight years were about to really be put to the test.

My trainer was nice enough to give me the night off. His excuse being, "I needed to rest up for the game tomorrow." If I hadn't made such a big fuss over being as tired as I was, he most likely wouldn't have given me the time off to enjoy myself for a few minutes. In reality, I actually wasn't going to be spending time by myself. I was meeting Harry for coffee in approximately 15 minutes.

From: Harry
Message: Running a little late, will be @ Starbucks in 20 xx


Scratch that, I was meeting Harry for coffee in approximately 20 minutes. I gave myself a once over in the mirror, making sure my appearance was presentable enough before slipping on a pair of Toms and walking out the door of my hotel room. Most of the Olympians for Team USA were staying in this hotel, so on the walk down a few of them saw me and wished me a good luck on the match tomorrow. I thanked each of them that sent well wishes my while while trying to discreetly hint that I really needed to leave. Between all of the well wishes and a few fans stopping to ask for pictures outside of the hotel, it took almost 15 minutes to just get to a taxi.

I sighed and sent Harry a reply.

To: Harry
Message: I'll be there a little late, too. Being a known face is a lot of work! :)


After hailing a taxi and giving him the address to the Starbucks we agreed to meet at, I fell back into the uncomfortable backseat of the taxi. I stared out the window and watched as the scenery surrounding me changed as the bright yellow car chugged down the roads of London. People were hustling and bustling to and fro, all of them bundled up in jeans, jackets, and scarves. It was weird having the weather be so chilly when it was burning hot back home in the states.

"We're here, miss," The taxi driver announced as he pulled up at the Starbucks.

I handed him a handful of British money, not really knowing how much I was handing him. Judging by his facial expression, it must have been a fair amount more than what the expected price was. I opened the door and slung my legs out of the car, standing out on the sidewalk. Looking around quickly, I immediately noticed a familiar head of curly hair standing against the wall inside of the coffee shop in front of me. I made my way into the quaint little building, walking over to the guy who was now the complete focus of my attention.

"Fancy seeing you here," I mocked his accent, smiling teasingly up at him.

"You don't say. I seem to be running into this crazy American everywhere I go!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around me in a friendly hug.

We both walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks, mine much more complicated than Harry's. We bickered for a few minutes about who would pay, and Harry of course one. I tended to be a very stubborn and hot headed person, but Harry's personality seemed to match mine. No doubt our personalities would end up clashing sometime soon.

"A gentlemen always pays for everything on the first date," Harry had simply said after he handed over the desired amount of money.

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh, so this is a date?"

Harry's cheeks flushed a light shade of red, "Oh... Well, I guess it could be. In fact, yes. This is indeed a date."

I laughed loudly, not even caring if it seemed to be obnoxious, "Whatever you say, Mr. Styles. A date sounds like a good plan to me."

Image

Harry Styles Spotted With The Enemy.... Again!
As if one time wasn't enough, Harry Styles was seen with American Olympian, Scarlett Moss yet again! This time the pair were seen gallivanting around the streets of London!

The first stop for the big night out was the much desired Starbucks, which we don't see why the guys of One Direction aren't endorsed by the coffee chain yet. Then the pair went out and saw all of the wonderful sights that London has to offer.

Harry made a wonderful tour guide for the Arizona native as she did her bit of sightseeing. To end their perfect night out on the town, Harry Instagrammed a picture of him and Scarlett. (This is where we insert a collective 'Awww!' and sigh at how cute the two are.) He captioned the photo with, "My favorite American girl xx"

We dare you to tell us that these two are just the cutest thing you have ever seen! We've never seen our favorite curly-haired singer seem so happy!

What do you guys think of the couple? A few dates and their done? Or a long time relationship is currently brewing! Sound off in the comments below!


Image

"Team Moss and Johanson win! This win guarantees the two of them a silver or gold medal! Scarlett Moss and Hannah Johanson will be back on our beach courts in two days for the gold medal match," The announcer bellowed as soon as the volleyball hit the sand on the opposing side of the net.

The feeling inside of me was absolutely surreal. Knowing that I was at least going to place second in the Olympics didn't even feel real. This wasn't something that happens to girls like me. They were supposed to be graduating high school, or starting their freshman year in college to get their degree to be a nurse or a teacher. Not be competing in the Olympics and placing on the podium. As weird as the feeling was, I was so glad that I was experiencing it. I wasn't willing to trade it for the world.

Hannah and I celebrated together for a few moments, both of us not believing that this was actually happening. My trainer walked over and pinched the both of us, claiming that he was helping us realize that we weren't dreaming. A few different news reporters made their way over to us, asking the both of us questions which we answered as eloquently as we could. It was a difficult task to speak as professionally as possible when you were practically floating on Cloud 9.

I watched as all of the fans in the outdoor arena began to clear out of the stands, all but one person. Just like the last time, there stood my favorite British male. He was on his feet, still cheering at the top of his lungs. Once mostly everyone was out of the arena, I beckoned for him to come down and see me.

"Are you sure," He mouthed, a look of worry taking over his face.

I rolled my eyes, laughing at his caution, "Of course!"

He grinned and made his way down the stairs, making his way towards me. As soon as his feet touched the sand, I sprinted towards him, a huge Cheshire Cat like grin plastered over my face. Without second thoughts, I jumped up into his arms. He stepped back slightly to brace himself with the extra weight and then hugged me tightly. After snuggling my head into his chest, I pulled my head away to smile at him again.

"Hey there, my little champion," He smirked, kissing my cheek quickly before setting me back on my feet.

"Hey there, my little international teen sensation," I countered.

He chuckled, "Aren't you just so very clever?"

We walked hand in hand towards the locker rooms. Harry let me talk all about the match, not interrupting me from my long monologue once. He waited outside of the locker room for me as I went in to change. My partner Hannah was just about to walk out as I was walking in, before she stopped me with a smirk on her face.

"So, you and that boyband member?" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

I shrugged, "Who knows. I don't think it will last long. After next week the Olympics are done and we're back on a plane to the States and he'll still be here across the world. I don't see it working out."

"Don't jump to such conclusions. You never know what can happen in a short weeks time."

Hannah said goodbye and walked out of the busy locker room. I made my way over to the locker I was using for the time being, spinning the dial around and making sure to stop on the numbers that were apart of my code. A few other American Olympians walked past me, congratulating me on a good game. I thanked each and everyone of them, still in such a good mood to the point where their distraction didn't bother me. After showering and changing into regular clothing, I walked back out of the locker room to an awaiting Harry.

"It took you long enough," He joked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded, "I smelled terrible and looked like shit.. I needed to freshen up a bit."

We spent the rest of the night together. Harry had come back to my hotel room, agreeing to spend the night having a movie night. Three and a half movies later, my eyes were too heavy to even keep open. Harry laid on the bed next to me, gently rubbing my back.

"Stop putting up a fight and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning, love," Harry whispered into my ear.

I followed his advice and in a matter of minutes I was drifting off into a blissful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey hey.

Okay so I need to edit this still, but all of my TV shows are on tonight and I have a test to study for since I failed my last one... (Well, technically I got a high C, but that's failing in my eyes and isn't allowed...)

Oh, and if you're wondering, this story is only going to be about 10 chapters. (I don't know if I've said this already, but yeah)

I'll come back and edit this when I've got the time.

Chapter title credit: Yours Truly- Paradise Fears

Until next time, Sydney