Absolutely

My love is alive and not dead

Harry Styles Goes All American-Boy!
It's official! Volleyball star, and Olympic medalist Scarlett Moss has turned our once all British boy into a full out American... Jersey and all. At last night's gold medal match, Harry was seen supporting his new "friend" (Yeah right!), wearing an American flag jersey, waving an miniature American flag, and cheering for Moss and her teammate. 

What really sealed the deal was the big snog after Moss won the gold medal!

Next thing we'll know is Harry is applying for residency in the states to move to Arizona alongside Scarlett!

But for real, how cute are they? Be sure to sound off in the comments below!


I laughed at one of the millions of articles that had been posted after last night's event. They were all surprisingly really supportive, and that made my heart melt. 

It was strange to think that I only had less than a week left in London. I had grown to love the surroundings and the lifestyle that the people here live. The weather had grown on me, while the 110 degree weather in Hell Arizona did not sound appealing in the slightest. London was some place I could see myself spending the rest of my life, but unfortunately this trip was cut short. 

After the closing ceremonies I was on a red eye flight back to the states to begin a month long promotional tour. Talk show appearances, interviews with radio stations, magazine shoots, the whole works were set up for me. Busy didn't even begin to describe how cramped I was going to be.

"Scarlett, honey. Someone's at the door to see you," My mom said, walking into my room to wink at me, before walking out of the small room that I had in the hotel.

I sighed, setting down my laptop on the nightstand. I trudged over towards the door, decked out in Mickie Mouse flannel pants and a very revealing tank top that didn't leave much to the imagination.

The only person I expected to be standing at my hotel room door at 8 in the morning was there in all of his curly-haired glory.
He smiled brightly, stepping forward to kiss me quickly on the forehead, "Good morning, love. You're looking just as beautiful as you always do. Now run along and get dressed. We have a very busy day ahead of us."

In a record amount of time, I was dressed and ready to go, bounding out of my room to a waiting Harry, "I'm ready!"
He took my hand into his and guided me out of the hotel room, down the hall, into the elevator, out of the elevator, and to a waiting SUV with the biggest smile on his face, "Get ready for the best day of your entire life."

I rolled my eyes, "I highly doubt that is possible, Styles. I've had a few "best days of my entire life." Good luck to trying to top them."
"What would some of those best days be?" He questioned as we took our seats in the back of the SUV.

"Finding out I was participating in the Olympics... Winning the gold medal... And well, probably meeting you," I answered, my cheeks flushing a slight shade of red when I mentioned the last one. 

Harry's smile turned into a full out smirk, "It looks like I'm just going to have to top all three of those, then."

The entire car ride to wherever we were going was filled with a comfortable silence. It wasn't one of those awkward one's where we didn't know what to say, it was a silence where things were just better left unsaid. Harry help my hand the entire ride, rubbing circles in the palm of my hand with his thumb.

After a good 20 minutes, we pulled up in front of a rather large house.

"Where exactly are we?"

"My house!" Harry replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "The best day ever all happens here."

The first part of "The best day ever" was laying around and watching Finding Nemo and Mulan. It sounded like the lamest "date" in the whole world, but to me it was absolutely perfect. Harry laughed every time I'd quote Finding Nemo or sing along with the songs in Mulan. Just being around Harry seemed to make me extremely happy.

"Hey Scarlett?" Harry spoke up after Mulan had finished.
I lift my head from his lap and looked up at him, "Yeah?"
He sighed, scratching the back of his neck somewhat awkwardly, "What's going to happen when you go back to America?"

I shook my head, "Can we not talk about this now? I've thought about that more than I would like to admit I have, and every time I do think about it, it seems to be a downer. Let's focus on the best day ever and we'll talk about it later."

"I just wanted to make sure you know that just because you're going back, that whatever we have going on won't end. I like you too much for that," He smiled softly, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

No matter what the curly-haired boy said to me, he seemed to have me spiraling further and further down into a deep pit of affection. To use every cliche in the book, I was head over heels in love with Harry Styles. It seemed that every time I was near him my heart skipped a beat and my palms started to sweat. He could recite this weeks grocery list and I would fall even more in love with him.

I now understood how all of his fans around the world felt. Except I saw him in a completely different way. He wasn't the Harry Styles on TV and on tour and on the front of every magazine in the world. He was Harry Styles, the man I talked with at a dinner for far too many hours. He was the guy that came to all but my first volleyball matches and was there when I won the gold medal. To me he was just a normal guy that I happened to fall in love with, way too quickly.

And that scared me.

The movies taught me that love at first sight happened to almost
everyone. Books taught me otherwise. The real world taught me a completely different thing. If you were being logical, you shouldn't fall in love with someone in a short, one week time period. I just happened to. Granted, I was only 18 and love was a fairly new concept for me. I devoted most of my time to volleyball, so having friends and being in relationships wasn't something I was exactly used to. 

"I like you too, Harry," I replied in an almost whisper, staring up into his eyes. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Update from my phone.
sorry for the wait.

Also, I won't be updating until Monday for my other two stories. I'm going camping today-Monday for my fall break, and well, there isn't internet connection in the middle of nowhere.

Cjapter title credit: I'll Be -Edwin McCain (My wedding song)

Until next time,
Sydney