Diaries of a teenage Vampire

Chapter Two

“ I just feel like there’s something different about me.” I said my voice trailing off.

“Well no use thinking about it now. Come on let’s go.”

“Ok,” I said my voice still trailing,

We hoped into Silvia’s old pickup truck she got from her dad for her “sweet”16.
It still ran (barely) but the pant was chipped, the right head light needed replacing, the brakes squeaked, and the back end was covered from top to bottom in many lairs of bumper stickers.

As soon as I got in I pout the visor down and my sunglasses on.
I didn’t really know why, it wasn’t even that sunny out, habit I guess.

“Man I need new snow tiers for this thing.” Silvia said somewhat annoyed as we slid out of the drive way.

“What month is it again?” I asked,

“April I think.” she said shivering,

“Why is it snowing in April!?” I asked, “Coercion hailing.”

“I don’t know but it is really annoying!”

We rode in silence for awhile, I was bored and I didn’t feel like talking so I reached over and turned on the radio. I pushed the buttons for awhile until I heard Avril Lavigne singing Girlfriend. I immediately started humming along.

“Eww how can you listen to that?!?” Silvia said in discus,

Troth was I didn’t know why, I mean I hated it but it was somehow addicting.

“If you must hum, hum to this.” Silvia said as she popped in a Panic at the Disco CD.

“Ahh much better.” she side as I Write Sins Not Tragedies started to play.

“You’re right!” I aged as I started humming again.

It was about a half owner later when we finally got to school.

“Man I’m glad we don’t half to walk anymore.” I said as I saw a group of shivering teenage girls in mine skirts coming up the steps.

“Ya but it would help if they wore really clothes.” I said,

We both laughed.
We ran inside and I went directly to my locker.

“A dam! I forgot my key again!”

“Oh don’t worry,” Silvia said as she got a bobby pin out of her hare and quickly undid the lock.

“I swear you clod rob a bank if you wanted to with toughs skills.” I said,

“Ya but we don’t want any more cops after us than their already are.”

We both laughed again,
It felt good to laugh, it helped my get threw some tough times.

When we finely got to class I took my usual seat next to Silvia in the back of the room.(Nether of us was vary popular.)

I tried to avoided it but if the teacher asked me a question I would ether try and answer it or simply say,
“If you don’t know go look it up on the internet, it’s not just for porn you know.”
I got many a detention because of this, but if didn’t matter, it’s not like any one really cared. Except Silvia, I know at least she cared.

After history AKA the teacher (I think he was ancient history),we had math AKA nap time, then since AKA nerd zone, then lunch AKA reselling arena, then gym AKA anger management, , then English AKA touchier camber. I really liked Writing poetry and every thing we wrote in English class, but when the teacher asked if I wanted to share what I wrote with the class I always said “no” but then she would take my paper and read it to the class herself and well, that was the worst thing she cold do to me.

“Now class, let’s see what Miranda has written for us,”

PANE

People making fun of my because I'm different,

A darken cloud that blocks my sun,

No one knows no one cares,

Every day's a lie and you can not hide it.

When she finished reading it to the class I sunk low in to my char. I wanted to disappear, I wanted to run away, I almost wanted to die.

When school was over Silvia and I started home.
Right after we got in the car Silvia turned to me and said,

“You know it cold have been worse.”

“Ya? Like how?“ I said,

“Well… she cold have read your journal.”

“Ya, well it was just as personnel!” I protested,

“I know,” she said, “Let’s go out for ice cream!”

“Ok,” I said still modified by the exosphere of my inner feeling to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, and also sorry if the school day was weird. I've never been to school a day in my life so sorry if some of the seens that take place their are weird.
Also the snowing in April thing is really going on wear I live (and it's not supost to lol)

Comment and tell me what you think!