Monster

Monster

The young submissive sat obediently on her knees on the floor, watching as her mistress paced back and forth, seeming to be in deep thought. The soft scent of strawberry wafted through the room, a scent brought on by the many strawberry scented candles located in the room. Strawberry was the mistress’ favorite scent; the candles were always burning during playtime. The room was mostly silent; the only noise to be heard was the soft clicking of heels and a few small whimpers coming from the single bed in the room. The bedroom was small and awfully bare; it wasn’t used for much else other than mistress’ playtime. It was a room that was hidden away in mistress’ house, never to be seen by most people. Most people didn’t get to see mistress’ playtime.

Abruptly, the mistress stopped pacing, spinning on her heels to face her submissive. The submissive lowered her head, her eyes gazing at the burgundy carpet beneath her. She’d been sitting in the corner for god knows how long, waiting for her mistress to make a decision. As much as she hated it when this happened, she’d do anything to make her mistress happy. She didn’t understand why, but she loved that woman with all her heart. She knew she’d be rewarded afterwards too. Her mistress always gave her the best rewards.

“What should we do with this one, Amelia?” she asked, nodding her head towards the young woman on the bed. Amelia gulped, her eyes never leaving the carpet. She hated that question; she knew her mistress knew she hated it too. Amelia hated most everything about this; the only thing she ever liked was seeing her mistress happy. As the clock ticked by, a familiar question ran through Amelia’s mind.

Why do I love her?

Amelia had asked herself that question time and time again, but an answer never revealed itself. Amelia couldn’t explain why she loved a woman like her mistress. Why she loved a monster like her mistress. Any sane person would have run away from her upon seeing this “playtime”. Any sane person would have alerted the police. But Amelia didn’t. Amelia loved her mistress, she only wanted her happy. Amelia was abruptly snapped back to reality as a stinging pain erupted on her cheek. She’d been slapped.

“I asked you a question!” her mistress barked, administering another slap. “Answer me when I ask you a question. Do you want to be punished?”

“I-I’m sorry,” Amelia managed to choke out, her eyes finally meeting those of her mistress. “We should do what you want to. You always make the best choices.”

“Good answer, pet.” With a soft kiss on the cheek, her mistress turned around, striding over to the bed. Strapped down was a young teenager no more than the age of sixteen. She was another poor soul who had fallen victim to this playtime. Tears were staining her pale cheeks as her red hair was splayed out beneath her body. Her hair stood out against the violet pillow case and sheets of the bed. The young girl’s legs and arms were bound to the posts of the bed, a white cloth gag wound tightly around her mouth. Any noise she attempted to make was nullified by the gag. The girl was dressed in nothing but a set of black bra and panties, graciously provided by the mistress herself. The mistress always provided her playmates with a set of lingerie.

She always loved the younger ones, their bodies were so much better to play with. And their screams… Oh their screams. Always so high pitched and delicious sounding, one of the best things about using younger women for this. The mistress reached out, gently pulling open the drawer of a nightstand settled aside the bed. Reaching in, she pulled out her signature object. A medium-sized butcher knife. Setting the knife down on top of the desk, she also pulled out a small sized whip. Upon seeing the knife, the young girl on the bed attempted to scream, only to have it drowned out by the gag. A soft chucked escaped the mistress as she walked to the end of the bed.

“Pet, get over here.” The order came out of nowhere, startling Amelia from her thoughts. Amelia got up quickly, hurrying to her mistress’ side. She knew she had to make up for earlier,

“Yes, ma’am?” the shy submissive squeaked out.

“Take this and do as you’re told,” she answered, extending the whip out to her submissive. Slowly, Amelia reached out and grabbed the whip, grasping it tightly in her hand. “Before we begin…” the mistress trailed off, walking back over the side and gingerly removing the gag around her victim’s face. The small girl gasped for air, relishing her now freed mouth.

“P-please release m-me.” The response was small and feeble, tears pricking the frightened girl’s eyes. A sinister smile crossed the mistress’ face as she leaned down, planting a kiss on her victim’s forehead. She turned to her submissive.

“I want you to strike her; don’t stop until I tell you to. Make sure it’s hard.” The order came in a soft tone but kept the demanding aura about it. Amelia knew better than to deny an order but her body wouldn’t move. She stood there, the whip uncoiled at her side, staring down at the young woman before her. Her mistress let out a low growl, slamming her fist down onto the wooden nightstand. She walked over to her submissive; running a finger slowly along the waistline of her submissive’s silk skirt.

“Do this for me and you will get your reward.” The warm breath cascaded down Amelia’s neck, giving the girl a small shiver. She knew what reward she would get and oh how she did crave it. With that encouragement, Amelia raised the whip above her head, stalling for just a mere moment.

“Please don’t!” the victim begged, her tears streaming anew. Amelia shut her eyes, looking away as she brought the whip down on the young girl. The girl’s back arched and a shrill scream escaped her as the pain flooded her body. The mistress placed a hand on her submissive’s hip, smiling as a red mark appeared on the girl’s stomach. She’d be covered in wonderful red marks by the time this was over. Breathing a small “again” into Amelia’s ear, she stepped away from her submissive, allowing her to continue. Amelia’s eyes flickered open, looking back at her mistress who only gave her a nod.

“You want it, don’t you?” That was all she needed to hear. Amelia brought down on the victim’s legs a few times before going back to striking her on the stomach. With every strike, the young girl would let out a scream, her body beginning to twist and contort as she desperately tried to squirm away from the whip but to no avail, her binds held her tightly in place.

“Enough.” The order came with a sound of demand, making Amelia freeze in her tracks. “Well done, Amelia. You’ll get a nice reward tonight. Go back and sit.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Amelia said, bowing to her before kissing her hand. Amelia hurried back over to the corner, resuming the position she started in. The mistress picked up the knife she had taken out earlier, noticing how her victim’s eyes widened as she did.

“Scared are we? Good, that’s just how I like them.” She ran the blade softly over the girl’s leg, not yet breaking skin. “How should I do this to you? I want it to be fun. I want to watch you bleed out.”

“Why are you doing this?” the girl choked out in between her tears.

“You don’t deserve an answer,” she spat out, digging the blade into the girl’s leg, earning herself a scream in response. “What a sweet sound. You’ve got a simply delicious scream. Let me hear more.” Pushing the blade a bit farther, she slowly began to move it, fascinated as a red line followed.

“Let me go!” The screams and begging went unheard, the mistress was far too entranced by what she had begun doing.

“What fun you will be. This’ll be one good playtime!” She cheered, a playful giggle escaping her as she removed the knife from her victim’s leg.

In the corner, Amelia watched silently as she always did. She watched as every drop of blood fell from the victim’s body. She watched every cut her mistress made, every playful laugh that fell from her lips. Before long, her mistress’ purple velvet outfit was stained bright with red, small splatters rested on her pale face. The young girl had stopped squirming and screaming, she had lost consciousness a while ago.

With heavy breathing, the knife dropped from her hand. Playtime was over. She turned to her submissive, a small smile still on her face. Without a word, she beckoned Amelia over to her, who obeyed the silent command instantly. As Amelia approached, her mistress reached out, wrapping her arms around her in a hug before connecting them in a kiss.

“Ready for your reward for being such a good little pet today?” she asked. Amelia nodded eagerly, ready for their own special playtime to begin. Her mistress pushed her back, a soft splash sound coming as Amelia fell back onto the blood soaked bed. “I love you in red.” Amelia laid back, watched as her mistress untied the now limp body, removing it from the bed. They always did this. As much as Amelia hated the murder part, she loved the aftermath.

Her mistress kissed her softly, her hand sneaking up her skirt. Forgetting about what had just happened, Amelia slowly lost herself in her mistress’ touch as both their bodies became painted red with blood. The question flickered back into Amelia’s mind as she started to become overwhelmed by the pleasure. Why did she love this woman? She was a murderer. She was a psychopath. But she was Amelia’s psychopath. It didn’t matter what her mistress did, Amelia loved her regardless.

She loved her monster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small original horror story. This story didn't turn out like I had originally planned it too but even so, I think it turned out pretty decently.