Status: active

Karma

Chapter One

Chapter One
My name is Jesse Montgomery, I’m eighteen years old, and I’m the lead singer of Memphis Devils. I’m 5’6”, have an hour glass body, cocoa skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair in an asymmetrical hair cut. I crawled out of bed, drunk off my ass, and stumbled into the shower. Once my head was cleared I got dressed in a pair of teal blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with multi-colored skulls, and my white, high-top converse with paint splatters.
“Morning”, I mumbled to my band mates as I went down the stairs of our luxury mansion, and into the kitchen.
“Morning, Jesse”, they all said.
Tasha, tall, very gangly because she is so skinny, long, blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and is always complaining about being eighteen and still wearing a training bra; was making coffee. She turned to me and handed me a cup of coffee. “Morning.”
“Yea”, I mumbled. I sat next to Morgan; she has long, black and blue hair, done in an emo style and makeup to match, green eyes, and is thin but still has curves. She’s eighteen.
“Last night was killer”, Morgan laughed. “I was so drunk.”
Ebony came into the kitchen and joined into the conversation. She has cocoa skin, micro-braids, hazel eyes, is very thin, and a small chest, but a huge ass to make up for it. She’s eighteen as well. “That guy I was talking to was cute, why didn’t y’all let me kiss him?”
“Because sweetheart, that wasn’t a man. It was very manly woman, you were just to drunk to notice that.” I laughed.
She blushed as we all laughed at her and imitated her. “Okay so what’s on the agenda today?”
“Well we have a CD signing, then an interview, and finally we’re having a meeting with Jost to talk about our tour.” I answered.
Sarah Jost is our manager; she’s twenty-nine years old, tall, thin, grey eyes, and blonde hair. She used to be married to David Jost, who taught her everything she knows about the biz, but then they divorced. After the divorce she started her own record company, and she’s our manager, and is making more money than Jost to support their two kids.
“Cool, let’s go, we’re all dressed anyway.” Said Ebony.
We all climbed into my SUV then drove to the signing. We met up with our security guards, Rick (Tasha), Frank (Morgan), Michael (Ebony), and Eric (Me).
We took our seats at the tables with our personal body guards standing behind us. We signed posters, CDs, shirts, arms, and foreheads. A couple of little girls took pictures with us, and I had a guy propose to me. A very nice ring, he must have threw down a bunch of money, ‘cause it was a six figure ring.
After the signing we had an interview.
“So, Jesse, you have daughter don’t you?” the interviewer asked. She was blonde, blue eyes, dressed like a slut, and was a big fan of implants obviously.
“Yea, I do, Lena, she’s two years old.”
“You’re kind of young to be a mom aren’t you? What do your fans have to say about this?”
“Nothing at all, it’s my business and me being a mom has no affect on me making music.”
“Well, can we ask who the father is?”
“No, I rather not have our business all out there, besides I thought we were here to talk about our music, not me and my personal life.”
The interviewer looked a bit taken aback, but carried on with the interview. “So Ebony, what do you think of your band leader being a single, teen mom?”
“You know what I think we’re done here.” Ebony grabbed my hand and me and the girls walked out.
“She is a bitch!” Morgan yelled. “You want me to slash her tires?”
“Um, no way, are you trying to spend another night in jail”, Tasha asked.
We laughed to my SUV then went to meet up with Jost. We walked into her office and saw five other people in there, they had on hoodies so we couldn’t see their face.
“Jost!” I yelled.
One of the guys turned around. “Yea?”
“She meant me, David.” Jost said as she came out of her office. “Hey, Jesse!” she hugged each of us. “I got good news and bad news. Which one do you want?”
“Good!” we all said.
“You’re going on a joint European tour.”
We all yelled and danced.
“What the bad”, I asked.
“You’re going with us.” One of the boys took off his hood and turned to me. The rest did the same.
“Bill? Oh hell no!”
“No fucking way”, the girls shouted.
“Hell will freeze over before we tour with them”, Ebony said.
“The same for me too, sweetheart”, said Tom.
Tom and Ebony started arguing. Then Tasha and Gustav started arguing. And finally Morgan and Georg.
I took one look at Bill then got up. “I need to go pick up Lena from my mom’s.” I grabbed my keys and ran out the door, but not fast enough. Bill caught me by the arm.
“Wait! Can we please talk”, he asked.
“About what, you leaving me three months pregnant for a slut, you denying Lena even after three blood tests, or you telling the media that I cheated on you because our baby was mixed and a little darker than you. Well guess what that happens when a black person and a white person have a kid!”
“I’m sorry.”
“You’re not sorry ‘cause if you were you would take care of your responsibilities!” I pushed him away then ran to my car. Before I could pull out the parking lot, the girls jumped in my car.
http://s3.hubimg.com/u/1002038_f260.jpg (Morgan’s Hair)
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually have this whole story written out and am in the process of writing it's prequel. This story can be found on tokiohotel.com/us/forum. The title is the same and my screen name is Tweet1018. On that you'll find the finished story and the first three chapters of it's prequel if you should want to read it in its entirety. Please coment, I'd like to know what you are thinking.
-Lex