Wait, So My Best Friends Are Vampires And My Ex-Best Friend Is A Werewolf?!

Going To School

I woke up, my 18th birthday, by a tub of ice cold water. I screeched. I heard Jinx and Erick laughing; Jinx had the tub that held the water in his hands.
“Jinx,” I whined, putting on a sad face with a pout. I started to fake cry and ran to the bathroom, holding my face.
“Aw, come on, Rin. It was only a joke,” Jinx called through the door. I started to fake sob as I got the bathtub water temperature right for my shower.

I stripped off my clothes and placed them in the sink. I took a long shower, washing my hair, shaving everything, and washing my face twice. I got out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, looking for clothed in my drawers. I noticed there was hardly any thing in them.
“BOYS,” I called them.
“What’s up?” Jinx asked with a knowing smile, walking in to be immediately followed by Erick. These two naughty boys have been my best friends since we were in first grade.

Two boys came to pick on me, because I wore all black everyday and were being cruel. I started to cry and Jinx saw. He nudged Erick, his best friend, and comes over. Jinx has white hair with blue streaks, pale skin, a muscularly; yet thin build and is very hot and slightly drool- over worthy. (<----- http://hairstyle.hostzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/blue-emo-hair.jpg ) Erick has black hair red streaks, not blue like Jinx’s. (<----http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/emo_boy-hair.jpg ) He and Erick always dressed in black, too, but they were tough boys and could shrug off offence, but I was a little, fragile girl and couldn’t take it. Jinx and Erick beat them up and became my lifeline. They became like my brothers, my tough; kick ass brothers.

Every year on my birthday they pranked me and I did it back when it came to their birthdays, the boys even prank each other when it’s the other’s birthday. I got mad.

“Where are my clothes?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.
“In your suitcases in front of the door, of course,” Erick, in a duh voice.
“Why,” I screeched.
“You’re coming with us. Didn’t Jinx tell you last night?” Erick asked confused.
“No, that was your job,” Jinx told him.
“Oh,” Erick said.

“’Going with’ you?” I asked, completely confused. “You go to an all boys’ school, though,” I stated, confused.
“We told the headmaster we felt bad for having to leave you early on your birthday, so he said we could bring you,” Jinx, explained.
“Yeah, he said yes, but only after Jinx begging him, while crying, for 5 whole minutes,” Erick snorted. Jinx ignored him.
I walked up to Jinx and kissed his cheek before hugging him and whispering, “Thank you,” in his ear. I held on with one hand the towel at all times.
“We out a selected a favored outfit on your bed,” Jinx told me before quickly leaving with Erick out the door. I looked on the bed to find my worst nightmare and boys’ favorite fantasy. On my bed lies my clubbing corset dress. The dress has a corset top and a very, very short tutu bottom. They laid out my black tights with rips up and down the sides with my combat boots to the side. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50238981 ) I have my My Chemical Romance, House of Wolves sweater and my locket. Hand crafted out of silver, Jinx and Erick got me it. They have the same one. We have picture of each other in it, to remind us when we’re depressed and can’t get comfort physically we can remember that we always have each other, no matter what. Right?

I got dressed, grabbing my best strapless bra and a pair of underwear. I dressed quickly, running a comb though my deep red hair with blue tips. My hair was a mix of the boys’ colored streaks. ( http://data.whicdn.com/images/15184990/tumblr_lpm4g1UPDz1qj1qy3o1_500_thumb.jpg ) I saw Jinx and Erick waiting on the couch watching the beginning to I-Carly. I sang as the introductory song began. He boys jumped and looked to see my singing, dancing crazily. I stopped dancing and singing when the boys stared at my body and they whistled. I blushed deep red and asked where the school was and when we should head to the airport.

“Oh,” Jinx said, looking at his watch and rubbed his head. “We should be going, now.” I screeched, jumping up and grabbing my bag.
“Oh, no. My make up,” I cried out, before going upstairs and grabbing my hand bag. I placed my small make up bag in it and grabbed my only two stuffed animals, Jinx, the bat, ( http://store.batconservation.org/images/products/detail/002121.jpg ) and Jared, the wolf. ( http://www.stuffemal.com/store/images/product/wolf_cub_seated_4291_prod.jpg )Jared was an old childhood friend, before he ditched me because he didn’t like Jinx and Erick; he joined the pack of jocks, aka the pack of jerks. I loved the doll, but hated Jared. The wolf reminds me of how he used to be; loyal, soft, squishy, and smells like a forest. Jared held the doll so much, his scent stuck. No matter how many times I wash it his scent is still there. I miss him, so I could take comfort in the aura of our past friendship.

I almost walked out the door, when I remembered my pictures. I grabbed my pictures of many different people in many different places and shovel them in my bag on the way down the stairs. I still held Jared and Jinx wrinkled his nose. I jumped on Jinx’s back and rested my head on his back on the way out the door and down the drive way to the car. He dropped me in the backseat and slid in next to me.
“I’m tired,” I stated, yawning. The boys raised surprised eyebrows at this. I laid down my head on Jinx’s lap, curled up, holding my Jinx and Jared in my arms. Jinx ran his hand through my hair, soothing me, and I fell asleep in a couple minutes.

I woke up and we were at a private airport. “Why are we at a private airport?” I asked, confused, curling up next to Jinx’s side after I straightened. I realized a split second after that Jared was missing. “Where’s Jared?”” I asked, panicking. Jinx frowned and handed me Jared. I put him safely in my arms with Jinx, my bat.
“The school has a private plane so we can go with privacy,” Jinx told me, shrugging it off.
“Ok,” I said, slowly. Jinx slid out and pulled me out after him. He put his backpack on and carried me bridal style.

I had my bag carried by Erick as he jokingly said, “Aw, it’s your wedding already? I love the ‘white’ dress,” He commented, winking at us. I laughed. Jinx was a brother not a boyfriend. Jinx joined in and squeezed me.
“I can walk you know, Jinx,” I said, poking his chest. He sighed and put me down. I went to grab my bag and Erick pulled it closer to him. I frowned, “Erick, why won’t you give me my bag?” I asked, sad.
“First off,” Erick said, continuing to walk toward the door, “It’s the gentleman thing to do and I saw your thongs and packed them,” he told me, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I blushed deep red.

“Give me my bag,” I whined, tackling Erick to the concrete. I straddled his waist and grabbed my bag. I smiled and said, “I win,” I got off him. He frowned and gave Jinx a smirk and a pointed look. Jinx smirked back.
“What’s going on boys?” I asked, confused and cautious. Jinx approached me and threw my over his shoulder. I screeched, apparently catching the attention of some guys inside. They came out and laughed at my feeble whacks at Jinx’s back and my whines.

I eventually gave up and asked for Jared. “Why do you want that stupid wolf?” Jinx scoffed, putting Jared in my luggage. I bit Jinx’s neck. His grip on me loosened with surprise. I wiggled loose and kicked him to the ground. I next tackled Erick to the ground and grabbed my bag, pulling out Jared.
I hugged him and said, “That’s what you get for taking my Jared,” I told the boys, sticking my tongue out at them.

“Was all that necessary?” Jinx asked, sour.
“Yes, because no one gets between me and my childhood. You should know that,” I told him, feeling tears weld up in my eyes. I lost my parent to a murderer when I was a child, which is why I was always wearing black, which is how I met the boys. It was still a touchy subject. Jinx softened and hugged me as I broke down crying. He held me and hushed me soothingly into my ear. Erick took over and continued the usual routine, holding me until I stopped.

“What’s with the crying, human girl?” a random guy asked, being extremely rude. Jinx glared at him. “Why do you two get to bring your human toy?” he continued, saying human as if it left a bad taste in his mouth. I growled, wiping away my tears.
“I’m not a toy,” I snarled, through clenched teeth. He laughed and that pushed me over the edge. I growled, walking up to him and I pulled my fist back and let it fly forward, punching his face. He yelped, falling to the ground, holding his newly broken nose.

Jinx laughed, “Jay, you just got a taste of why not to mess with my Rin,” he grinned, putting his arm around my waist. I placed my arm around his waist and grabbed Erick’s hand.
“Let’s go,” Erick suggested, grabbing our bags. We walked on the plane, when I realized I would be the only girl there. I felt suddenly extremely self- conscious.
“Will I get in trouble for that?” I asked Jinx, starting to worry.
“No,” Jinx said, smiling down at me. I nodded, silent. My mind wandered and it landed on my favorite topic.

I smiled, “Jinx, wouldn’t it be cool if there were such thing as vampires and werewolves?” I asked.
He smirked and said, “I think vampires are awesome, and werewolves suck,” he told me, scrunching his face at ‘werewolves’.
“They do not,” I argued, frowning.
“Do to,” he argued back at me. “I say both are awesome,” I stated, being Switzerland.
“I only agree with half that statement,” Jinx challenged me.

I smirked, “Thanks for agreeing with me that werewolves are awesome.”
He scowled and said, “”I didn’t mean that half.”
I smiled, “You should have specified.”
Erick ordered, “Stop acting like children. It’s giving me a headache.”
I frowned, “Sorry Erick.”
“Yeah, sorry,” Jinx apologized. Erick smiled at us. We walked aboard and all the boys wolf whistled. I smirked and added a slight swing to my hips as I walked.

Jinx and Erick glared at every guy as they checked me out. I felt a pair of hands on my hips, and my boys were in front of me. I felt breath on my neck and a voice in my ear said, “Damn your fine.” I growled and flipped over the guy, landing behind him. I smirked. Jinx and Erick, having heard me land, turned around and growled. I kicked the guy, before he could turn, in the back and out my foot down on his back to make sure he stayed down.
“Don’t touch me,” I growled at him. I stepped on his back and proceeded to my seat with the boys.

I sat between the boys and quickly fell asleep. After a few hours my boys woke me up, telling me were close to landing. I looked out the window to see a snowy land, with trees scattered galore.
“Wow, it’s beautiful,” I stated, awed by the beautiful landscape with snowy mountains off in the distance.
I saw a castle and Erick pointed at it, “There’s the school.” I blinked in amazement.
“You’re joking, right?” I asked Erick. He shook his head. I stared at the castle in awe. It was a huge Victorian styled castle, covered in black paint and white snow. I found it to be the most miraculous things I’ve ever seen.
“We’re not in Kansas anymore Dorothy,” I muttered under my breath, Jinx and Erick burst into laughter. Everyone stopped conversation and proceeded to stare at my boys and myself.

“What’s so funny?” one guy asked eagerly.
“Your face,” I snapped at him. Everyone burst into laughter at my joke, everyone except the boy. He hissed at me and hid himself in his sweatshirt. I joined the boys in the laughter. Our laughter ceased when a flight attendant poked their head in to see what all the commotion was about. I stifled a giggle at their angry face they made, before going back. We laughed again, so hard it hurt. I even cried a little. It finally died out.
We landed next to the school and we all got out. I stared at the huge school and asked, “Did you two pack my camera?” They nodded and Erick pulled out my camera. I was always good at photography and then for my last birthday the boys got me an amazing camera. I took 4 pictures of the castle’s exterior, getting a close up of the gargoyles. The boys sighed and dragged me inside.
“We’ll go to the main office,” Jinx stated, dragging me away. The boys brought me to a large set of wooden doors.

They knocked and a voice from behind called, “Come in.” We opened the door and walked in. There was a small office with 2 doors, the one we came through and another on the opposite side of the room.
“Oh, the headmaster said when you arrive to send you right in,” A boy our age said from behind a small desk in the corner. I smiled at him and he smiled kindly back. ‘Well, I found one guy I can befriend without risk of rape,’ I though in my head. He had purple hair and blue eyes. ( http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/182/d/3/Purple_hair_by_Quasha.jpg ) He said, “Hey guys,” and waved at the boys. They smiled and did a weird handshake with him.

I stood there awkwardly, until the boy asked, “What’s your name, sweetie?”
“Hi, I’m Rin Jacksons,” I introduced, shaking his warm hand.
“You a sister of these two knuckleheads?” He asked, making the connection between the last names. The boys begged their parents to adopt me and they caved when my parents died, so we had the same last name.
“Kinda,” I said. I explained my childhood and he nodded, understanding.
“My mom put me up for adoption when she found out I was a boy and I never got to meet her. I inherited her fortune of money though, it’s enough to last me and my future children’s lives,” He said, sympathy coating his voice. “I’m Jacob Smivon.”

I nodded and he gestured for us to go to the headmaster’s office. We walked into an office and saw a man working on a sudoku, sitting at a large, black desk.
“Sit,” He said, gesturing to the chairs around the room. The boys sat on other side of me. “So, you’re Rin. The one the boys consider worth risking trouble for breaking the rules for,” The man with gray hair and a black suit said, inspecting me. “I see no great difference between this mortal and the rest of them,” The Headmaster scoffed. The boys took offence and snarled at him.

His eyes widened, “You take defense of a weak human?” he asked shocked greatly.
“I’m not weak,” I growled at him.
He scoffed again, “You’re only a weak mortal.” I felt my anger gather and I lunged at the man. I pinned him to the ground, one hand on this throat, the other on his left shoulder. He struggled, clawing at my hands, finding no cracks in my offensive posture.
“I’m not weak,” I snapped at him before releasing and walking around his desk to my seat.
He got up and admitted, “Ok. So, it’s not weak.”
“I’m not an it,” I snarled, hissing at him. “Is she a-.” The headmaster began to ask, before being cut off by Erick’s harsh tone,
“No. She doesn’t even know.”

I frown, “I don’t know what?” I asked.
“Nothing,” The boys said, simultaneously. I frowned, but didn’t push it.
“Rin will be staying with you two in the large den with others in a different room, so we don’t repopulate the world with more of you idiots,” Headmaster said, muttering the last part.
I snarled, “I’m not a slut. I know when to keep to myself.” He raised his eyebrows, looking at me in disbelief at my words. My lips curled in a menacing growl.
“The others will know where she’ll sleep,” The Headmaster said, waving us out. Jinx threw me over his shoulder and I squeaked.

“Put me down,” I whined at Jinx, feebly whacking his back. We exited and I heard Jacob snicker at me and I said, “By, Jake!” as Jinx carried me out to the dorms. “Can I be put down?” I asked, going limp. Jinx chuckled and set me on my feet. A few scattered boys in the halls whistled at me and I winked at a couple cute ones.
“Will these others ever stop staring?” Jinx, snarled in a complaining tone.
“Well, if I got to choose my outfit, and you guys didn’t, we wouldn’t be in this mess would we?” I asked, knowing I had them. Jinx muttered something illegible under his breath. “What was that, Jinxy?” I asked, grinning.
“I said we wouldn’t,” he droned, frowning.
“See, I’m right, as always,” I smirked.
“Uh, huh. Sure, Bunn,” Erick said, rolling his eyes and using my old nickname.
“Don’t call me Bunn,” I complained. We reached a door with the number 444 on it and they pulled it open, revealing a huge apartment.

There were two boys on the couch playing Gears of War 3 and yelling at each other to stop killing the other one. They suddenly went ridged and turned wide-eyed.
“She’s O- positive,” A cheery boy exclaimed as he bound into the room. The two boys on the couch were twins with black hair. The boy who’d bound in had blond hair and yellow eyes. ( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c/SfaMr7aoWzI/AAAAAAAAAYg/KTvbuBQXOPY/s400/blonde-emo-boy1.jpg ) The cheery one bound up and hugged me tightly.

“Oh my Goddess, we’re going to be awesome friends,” he exclaimed. I tugged away roughly and punched his face so hard he flew backward and I jumped on Jinx’s back, nibbling his neck.
“Rule #1: Never touch Bunn, she’ll act on automatic impulse, aka beat the living shit out of you,” Erick said, smirking.
“Yeah, Bunn will mess you up,” Jinx agreed, rubbing my exposed thigh that was wrapped around his waist from behind. I slapped his hand away and continued to nibble lightly on his neck. He faked a moan and said, “Bite harder.” I bit slightly harder and felt a real shiver run through his body. I hopped down and did the same to Erick.

Hopping from Erick’s back, I noticed all the guys where staring at me, shock all over their faces.
“Are you all together?” one of the twins asked, confused.
“No,” I snapped, angry someone would assume that.
“But, you made them tent their pants and you were-” he started, before his brother slapped the side of his head at the same time Jinx and Erick left, covering the front of their pants.
“Wow. They got turned on easily. No, their brothers to me. Nothing more or less,” I said, shrugging and picking up the bags discarded by the boys before they left. “Who wants to show me to my room?” I asked. All the boys jumped up and said ‘I will’. I laughed and followed as they left down a hall.

They led me to a black room and I dropped my bags on the floor. I turned and faced them saying, “I’m gonna get dressed, so get out,” I told them, shoving them out. I dressed in a black spaghetti strap top, black shorts, and my black slippers. [polyvore] I stepped out and went to the kitchen. Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and was engulfed in a bear hug that seemed extreemely familiar and an eerily familiar scent.
“Jared?” I whispered not believing it.

“Rin, I’m so sorry I left. I didn’t want to I got dragged off here! Wait, why are you here? You didn’t get turned did you? OH NO!!!! You got enslaved didn’t you! Fuck your always rotten luck!” Jared babbled. I hugged him tightly.
“I missed you,” I whispered into his ear, hugging him tight. He shivered and I felt him get excited.
“Can I ask a small favor of you?” I whispered in his ear, making him even more turned on.
“Anything,” he whispered into my ear, huskily, causing me to shiver.
“Kiss me?” I asked him, wanting his lips on mine. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips lightly on mine. I felt an electric shock of pleasure run through me and we kissed full force.

“Rin, who’s at the-” Erick called, opening the door wider and stopping when he saw us. “What the fuck, Rin?” he yelled, ripping me away from Jared.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love how Jay (Guy From Airport) asks why they get a toy.