Letters

Dear Jackass,

Dear Jackass,

Yep that's right I did just call you a jackass. Why? Because you are one. When did you plan on telling me that you were cheating on me with my BEST FRIEND? Did you think I wouldn't find out? You know, I'm not as stupid as you think I am no matter how many stupid things I do. I have sources which can tell me anything, but while we're still on the subject I let you in on little secret of my own: I have cheated on you too. Yes, its true that I have and I'm not afraid to admitt it. Only I only did it once you did it several times. Why did I do it? I mean am the little goody-two shoes right? Because I knew that you were cheating on me.

With who did I cheat on you? That will stay my little secret becuase I know that you will probably kill them. In fact you'll probably try killing me after you read this letter just like you did with your last girlfriend and the one before that. You think that you can have every girl you want and that we are just supposed to live with the fact that you have about ten girlfriends. Well, guess what, I'm not afraid of you. In fact I loath you. Yes that's right I mock you. That's why this is all I'll tell you: You can try to hurt me or kill me, but I'll be ready for you. Don't you worry I won't run from you like the rest. I'll wait for you to come to me and then we will see who will come out the victor. Do you accept this little challenge? Don't tell me you're scared of an ex-girlfriend?

Your little angel,

Maria
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know this was kind of intense. I was in a kind of angry/ drowzy mood -.- Hope you like it!