Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 1

Tom sat with his friends Andreas, Georg, and Gustav. It was A Saturday afternoon and they sat in Andreas' house, bored.

"I'm bored," Tom said.

"So am I," agreed Gustav.

"How about we play a game of truth or dare?" Andreas suggested.

They all shrugged.

"Sure."

"Fine by me."

"Alright."

"Who's going first?" Andreas asked.

"I will," said Georg.

"OK...truth or dare?"

"Uh...dare."

Andreas smiled.

"Awesome. I dare you to... smoke some weed?"

"What? And where are we going to get some weed from?"

"Good point. Does anyone have any other good dares for Georg?"

"I dare you to kiss Gustav," Tom said, laughing.

Georg glared at him. Andreas was laughing, too. Gustav looked shocked.

"Do it!" Said Andreas.

"Do I have to?" Whined Georg.

Tom nodded.

"Hey, you were the one who chose dare!"

Georg sighed and, blushing, he kissed Gustav's' cheek. Gustav blushed also.

"That's cheating!" Yelled Tom.

Georg shook his head.

"You said to kiss him, but you didn't say where!"

Tom sighed.

"You're right. Now who's next?"

"How about you go?" Said Andreas.

"Sure. Who's got a dare?"

Georg smirked.

"I have one.You HAVE to accept this dare,OK?"

Tom nodded.

"OK! Just tell me what it is!"

"I dare you to...make out with Bill!"

The three other boys all gasped.

"Are you fucking crazy?! He's my BROTHER! And besides, he's not even here right now!"

"So video record it. Besides, this is my revenge. And you have to do it!"

"Or what?"

"We'll kill you," said Andreas.

"What? Yeah, right. I don't believe that!"

Georg smiled.

"Really? Because my dad's a cop and he owns plenty of guns!"

"OK,I'll do it! But please, no one can tell Bill that it's a dare, you know how he is, he'll probably cry, then do something really stupid!"

"Yeah, your brother is such a girl," said Gustav.

"Leave him alone! He's...special."

Andreas laughed.

"You make it sound like he's a retard!"

Everyone laughed.

Tom sighed.

"Seriously, though, leave Bill alone. I know that he's extremely weird...and that he dresses like a girl...and wears a lot of make up...but he's my brother and I love him."

"Tom! Why do you have to get all lovey - dovey now and kill the moment?"

Andreas complained.

"Sorry, but it had to be said! And I admit that I feel a bit said for Bill, he doesn't have many friends. Most people make fun of him."

"Including you?" Gustav asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yes...including me," he replied sadly.

Bill must hate me, he thought.

But in reality, he really loved Tom.

Bill sat alone at home, waiting for his brother to come home. He was a bit sad whenever his brother went out with his friends, who all hated Bill, but as long as Tom was happy, Bill didn't mind.
It was a secret love for his brother, one that he knew would probably remain a secret. It had to.

Bill heard Tom come home. Tom looked tired, and like he had something on his mind.

"What's wrong, Tomi?"

Tom sighed.

"Nothing...it's just...will you totally hate me if I try something for a minute?"

"Like what?"

"I just wanted to...never mind."

"Tom! You know that you can tell me anything and I'll always love you!"

He sighed.

"OK. Meet me in my room in 5 minutes."

Tom went into his room and shut the door. He took out his video camera and put it his dresser, facing the bed.

Then he put some clothes on top of it so that it was mostly unnoticeable, but so that the camera lens could still record what took place.

A few minutes later Bill walked in.

"So what's up, Tomi?"

"Well...Bill, you know that I love you, right?"

"Yeah...what's wrong?"

Tom hugged Bill, and as he had his arms behind Bills' back, he reached behind Bill and pressed record on the video camera.

"I just want to try something,OK?"

Bill nodded.

Tom closed his eyes, and leaned in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this story a while ago but didn't post it on here yet so please tell me what you think!