Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 11

Meanwhile, Tom, Andreas, Gustav, and Georg were hanging out in the park that Sunday.

"Please...tell me why we're here again?" Georg complained.

"I want you to meet my new friend! He's really cool, I think that you guys will like them. Andreas already met him a few days ago, actually." Tom said.

"Yeah, I met him. And he's no big deal, to be honest."

"Really?" said Gustav.

"Yeah, it's true. This guy has no sense of style, either. And supposedly, he's in a band. Ha! He probably plays his guitar on street corners!" Andreas said.

"Yeah, he's probably dirt poor. Tom, why are you friends with this guy?" Georg asked.

Tom sighed.

"You have never even met him!"

"So? Whoa! Who's that?" Gustav asked, pointing to a red mustang convertible that was driving towards them. When the car stopped, Yu got out, looking as cool as ever, wearing tight black chain pants and a black and red striped t-shirt. He also had on matching arm warmers and converse.

"Who's that? He's so cool!" Said Gustav.

"I think he's in that band, Cinema Bizarre! My sister likes them! What do you think he's doing here?" Georg replied.

The two G's were surprised to see Yu walk over to them.

"Hey, tom...Tom's boyfriend." Yu said.

"My name is ANDREAS!"

"Whatever."

Tom then introduced Georg and Gustav.

"Whoa...I can't believe that you and Tom are friends! Can I have your autograph? For my little sister, of course," said Georg.

"So...you're Tom's friends. Nice to meet you. Tom...are all of your friends losers?" Yu whispered the last part so only Tom could hear it. Tom laughed.

"Not all of my friends are losers...at least, if you consider us friends," He whispered back.

Yu smiled.

"Well, you need at least one cool friend, right?"

Andreas cleared his thought loudly.

"What are you two whispering about? Secrets don't make friends"

Tom sighed.

"Sorry."

"Tom, I'm bored," said Andreas.

"Really? Well you should take Georg and Gustav and go somewhere. I need to talk to Yu, anyways.

Andreas sighed.

"Since he's come along you don't have time for me anymore!"

Tom hugged Andreas.

"Yes, I do! I'll make it up to you later, OK?"

"You better!"

He kissed Tom.

"See you later."

"OK, bye."

They left.

"So...do you want to stay here, or go somewhere?" Yu asked.

Tom shrugged.

"Let's stay here. So...how is Bill doing?"

"I don't know...Pretty much nothing important, just having fun."

"It must be nice," Tom said.

"What?"

"Nothing...just that he gets to do whatever the hell he wants. No school or anything to worry about..."

"I'm sure that he has plenty to worry about... But let's not spend all of our time talking about Bill."

"OK...then what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know. Tell me about yourself. Why do you always have bruises all over you?"

Tom sighed.

"It doesn't matter."

"Tom, if someone is hurting you, then you need to tell someone!"

"Why do you care?"

Yu thought for a moment.

"Seriously, I have no idea. But I usually don't care this much for people so don't complain."

Tom smiled. Yu was kind of cute...

"You're right, someone is beating me... but I don't know if I can tell you who."

"Why?"

Tom shrugged.

"I just don't want to talk about it."

Yu sighed.

"OK." At least he tried to get Tom to talk to him...

"Hey, it's getting late and I should get home. Maybe we can meet up again tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll be at your house at 8pm, OK?"

"OK. Here's my address."

Tom wrote it down in a piece of paper and handed it to Yu.

"See you then," he said, and he started to walk home.

The next afternoon Andreas stopped by Tom's house.

"Tom, you seem different lately, since you met Yu."

"Different like what?" Tom asked.

Andreas shrugged.

"I don't know...like, happier. And you don't seem to care as much about Bill anymore. Aren't you worried about him?"

"Of course I am. but I have a feeling that he's safe."

For some reason, Tom felt like he couldn't tell Andreas the truth. The truth that he knew where Bill was and that there was no need to worry, because Bill was safe. Andreas would probably end up telling someone, and Tom didn't want that. Obviously Bill was happy, so it would be better to leave things as they were.

"But how can you know for sure that he's OK?" Andreas asked.

Tom shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, he replied, and he quickly kissed Andreas to stop him from asking anymore questions. And it worked. But just as Tom was kissing Andreas, Simone walked in.

"What the hell is going on here? Get out!" She yelled at Andreas. He quickly did.

"Why the hell did you kick him out?" Tom yelled.

"Because you two are boys and you should not be kissing, it's disgusting! Now stop yelling back at me and shut up for once."

"No! I don't have to do what you say!"

"Yes, you do! I'm your mother!"

"Well, you don't act like it!"

Simone smacked Tom. Tom smacked her right back. That really made her angry.

"You son of a bitch!"

She punched Tom in the jaw, and he stumbled backwards, hitting his head against the wall.

"Ow!" He yelled, before blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for an update...

Please tell me what you think, because hardly anyone comments! I used to get a lot but now less and less with each chapter... But thank you to the few people who do comment!