Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 2

Bill and Tom walked into school the next day, arms linked and smiling.

They shared a connection now, a bond that no one could break.

They hadn't even realized that everyone was staring at them and smiling, pointing, and laughing.

Tom saw his friends and went over to them.

Bill followed.

"Good work , Kaulitz," said Andreas.

"Thanks. Bill, do you have to go to your locker?"

Bill nodded.

"Ok, I'll catch up with you in a moment."

Bill smiled and went to his locker.

Tom turned back to his friends.

"So you all watched it?"

They nodded, smiling.

"It was hot," Georg admitted.

"Really?"

They nodded.

"So what did you do with the video now?"

"Oh...I just uploaded it onto my computer and sent it to a few friends."

Toms' face paled.

"What? But that was private!"

"Chill!" Said Andreas. "It's no big deal!"

"Andreas, I swear, I'll fucking kill you if Bill finds out that this was all a dare."

"I won't tell him," he replied.

"It's not you tthat I'm worried about... exactly who did you send it to?"

Andreas shrugged.

"Just a few people...its really no big deal."

"Well, It better not be a big deal."

As Bill walked to his locker, he became aware of a lot of people staring.

At him?

Why?

And some of them were laughing.

Bill was at his locker when one of the jocks came up to him.

"Nice video, Kaulitz. I knew that you were a fag but, damn, that's something that I didn't even expect you to do!"

"What?"

Before he could get an answer the jock left.

A girl came up to him.

"Wow, Bill! I never knew that you could moan so well! 'Oooooh Tomi you kiss sooooo well!' "

Bills' face got red.

"W-what a-are you t-talking about?"

"Don't act all innocent, we all saw the video."

She walked away, laughing.

"What video?" He said to no one in particular.

Bill ran to the school library and went to his school email address. The school gave one to every student, and anyone could easily email the whole school with the click of a button.

He had an email from an Andreas@GermanHigh.com. He knew exactly who Andreas was...

His hands shaking, he double clicked the email and it opened up to reveal a video.

Bill clicked play and watched in horror as a video of him and Tom showed up.

He heard Tom say," I just want to try something...ok?"

And they kissed.

Bill remembered it clearly: it was the best kiss of his life.

And then the twins started making out until soon they were on the bed, getting really into it.

Bill couldn't watch it anymore. He closed the video and put his head in his hands and started crying.

Tom walked up to Bill.

"Oh, there you are! I was looking all over the place for you! What's wrong? Did you leave your lip gloss at home again?"

Bill glared at Tom.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"What?!"

"Don't play stupid! The video, dammit! What the hell?"

"Fuck. I'm sorry , Bill! It was a dare and - "

"You kissed me on a fucking dare? You bastard! You really are a fucking bastard! I thought that you kissed me because you loved me, not because someone dared you to!"

"Bill! I have to admit that I'm glad we kissed! I really enjoyed it, and it made me realize how much I love you! It's no big deal."

"What? No big deal? Well, I'd say that that's a big deal!"

Bill pointed to a group of people chanting, "Kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss!"

Tom hadn't noticed them.

"Oh."

Bill was still crying.

"Bill, please stop crying! It could be worse."

"Really? You think that it could be worse then this? I hate you, Tom."

Bill smacked Tom in the face and ran out of the library, crying.

He heard more people mocking him as he ran through the hallways.

Finally he saw Andreas, Georg, and Gustav.

"You all are really sick bastards!"

Andreas smiled.

"It was just a joke! But dude, you really seem to know how to kiss! Would you like to maybe demonstrate those talents on me sometime?"

Bill gasped and then kneed Andreas right between the legs.

Then he ran out of the school.

And he kept on running.

He ran until he couldn't run anymore.

And then he sat in an alley and cried.

He just kept on crying until his eyes stung, and even then he continued to cry.His tears mixed with his eyeliner until they turned black as they bled down his face.

He felt so betrayed.

Bill had loved Tom for so long and then just when he seemed to return those feelings, it turns out that he only did it on a dare.

It was just...disgusting.

Bill sat there crying until before he realized it the sky had gone dark and the moon was shining brightly over his head.

He took out his cell phone, turned it on, and saw that he had missed 12 calls. 8 from Tom, and 4 from their mom.

He deleted them all and then shut the phone off. He didn't feel like talking to anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what you think :]